May 12, 2024, 04:51:31 AM

Author Topic: The TTFF and Jack Warner has embarrassed us with this team that they selected  (Read 6169 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I posted a couple of replies on the T&T Gauteimalla thread, ah guess i was on the wrong thread so i'll try again. Did yus seen how strong of a showing concacaf teams were in the GC. mexico losing to hondurus, tico's  bearly making it out their group, only on goal average. that means qaulifing will be hell, and we could hardly beat barbados with this C team let alone them big teams throughout the region. is time we stop talking and start organizing to protest and boycot and picket even riot if nessesary if we want we football at full strength, no more lyrics,BC if this was any where else in the footballing world, they would have turned their country up side down allready. I done seing the wriring on the wall, warner and them trying to make ppl cry again like in 89, and all we doing is talking. enough talk is action time, talk don't fase these old boys ,only action. lewe take to boynes and if that dont work,  then we organize a public march to the office of the ttff, get the plublic involved. shut down the country for a day, get ppl to take a day strike, lets do some thing other than talk ,and i down for what ever.                              positive
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
I posted a couple of replies on the T&T Gauteimalla thread, ah guess i was on the wrong thread so i'll try again. Did yus seen how strong of a showing concacaf teams were in the GC. mexico losing to hondurus, tico's  bearly making it out their group, only on goal average. that means qaulifing will be hell, and we could hardly beat barbados with this C team let alone them big teams throughout the region. is time we stop talking and start organizing to protest and boycot and picket even riot if nessesary if we want we football at full strength, no more lyrics,BC if this was any where else in the footballing world, they would have turned their country up side down allready. I done seing the wriring on the wall, warner and them trying to make ppl cry again like in 89, and all we doing is talking. enough talk is action time, talk don't fase these old boys ,only action. lewe take to boynes and if that dont work,  then we organize a public march to the office of the ttff, get the plublic involved. shut down the country for a day, get ppl to take a day strike, lets do some thing other than talk ,and i down for what ever.                              positive

You're right,mate. Something needs to be done, but what?

Most of the people on here whowould take action are spread across the world.

I think that we should call for Scamps resignation and an investigation into the business affairs of TTFF and the LOC. This would fall under T&T business laws and have nothing to do with FIFA, as FIFA must insist that federations operate within the laws of their country.

It may be possible via fan sites to organise demonstrations at the opening premier matches in the UK. Fans are pretty united when it comes to fair play. I would imagine that Sunderland Independent Supporters Club would  fly some banners as SW/WN have supported the black cats en masse.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
I hear yuh, loud and clear, but ah doh see what yuh talking about in de midfield.  i find we allow the opposition TOO MUCH TIME and SPACE in the middle and we get burn..in every game that i have seen teams under wim play.

I eh feel he ready.

granted he eh have de best to work with, but exactly where dem Cubans and Salvadorians playing again?

How did Beenie do in the last GC? Bro if you cant see the magnificence of Wim then we can discuss something else but not football. This man has taken a bunch of inexperienced not-quite-ready-for-primetime players and have them playing and matching teams who represent the best of their respective countries. True enuff we were outclassed by the US but look at the US roster and where these players play and you would see that even with the A squadf it would have been hard. But i feel we would have prevailed.

Is Wim responsible for the fitness of men coming off there season when they are playing day in and out for their repsective clubs. You are comparing the Cubans who have been together for years and the Salvadorians, who we outmatched but lost to them, with the inept planning and could-care-less attitude of the TTFF?

No Bro look somewhere else but not at Wim. I also saw that you had the temerity to compare Bertille to Wim. While you at it maybe you can compare Eric Williams to Craig from woodford square. Some people thought that Craig was an intellectual also.

:rotfl:
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
no body realize that Jack and the TTFF are communist. They can do what ever they want. Fans and Players should unite to revolt against them hurting tnt football.  I never see a tnt team as shitty as the one they sent to the gold cup.

Thank

Truer words have never been spoken :applause: :applause:
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

1]; } ?>