May 30, 2024, 10:07:07 PM

Author Topic: Sealy???  (Read 2706 times)

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
Sealy???
« on: March 28, 2005, 06:45:46 PM »
Is Sealy available or not for Wed.'s game??

If no. Can u tell me why the hell not, at such a critical juncture with injuries and all.

The fu%$^%$ season in the US eh even start yet and this is a WC qualifier.

Ah know ah cussing plenty today, but game on wed. and i really not in the mood for this shit.

Imagine we have a wc qualfier in less than 24 hrs. and I feel like is Wake I going to.

VB
« Last Edit: March 29, 2005, 11:01:42 AM by Tallman »
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Online Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Sealy???
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2005, 07:25:57 PM »

If no. Can u tell me why the hell not, at such a critical juncture with injuries and all.

Ah know ah cussing plenty today, but game on wed. and i really not in the mood for this shit.

Dat is de damn ting ah cyar take. We does be asking dese questions on de forum and none ah dem blasted journalists would do it in de media. Ah guess dey indifferent, but people have ah right tuh know. Is we national team.

While we at it, what about Boucaud? You always asking bout him. Nobody know why he never get call back. Is not like he was playing ah setta garbage. If dey feel dat he eh all dat, den at least say so.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2005, 11:01:59 AM by Tallman »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2005, 08:02:44 PM »
Fellas,lets face it under the present scenario,we ain't coming close to World Cup.Some how we cyar get the right chemistry and mentally together.Therefore we are the boobooly side.
To this end I say bring on the young guns,Sealy,Boucard,Glenn,Carter,Gray,Theobald,Rojas etc.The main problem I see is in the goalkeeping department.Please no Durance !
« Last Edit: March 29, 2005, 11:02:09 AM by Tallman »

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2005, 08:07:53 AM »
My question is what the story with Dwarika-did he break his leg, tear ACL rupture achilles or just had both feet amputated
this man should be in the squad period
« Last Edit: March 29, 2005, 11:02:20 AM by Tallman »

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2005, 08:09:38 AM »
also heard about a jabloteh youth named kevon connell or something-heard this boy the real deal and lefty tall-metro stars was real impressed and say he a man for the future
and nobody know this man-partenr say tiger have nothing on this youth
« Last Edit: March 29, 2005, 11:02:30 AM by Tallman »

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2005, 08:38:18 AM »
also heard about a jabloteh youth named kevon connell or something-heard this boy the real deal and lefty tall-metro stars was real impressed and say he a man for the future
and nobody know this man-partenr say tiger have nothing on this youth

Football King, yuh forget Tiger have a contract in the A-league with the mighty Atlanta Silverbacks or what?  That for Bertille and TTFA means that he is automatically better than a local player.   ;)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2005, 11:02:47 AM by Tallman »

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2005, 10:00:04 AM »

Dat is de damn ting ah cyar take. We does be asking dese questions on de forum and none ah dem blasted journalists would do it in de media. Ah guess dey indifferent, but people have ah right tuh know. Is we national team.

While we at it, what about Boucaud? You always asking bout him. Nobody know why he never get call back. Is not like he was playing ah setta garbage. If dey feel dat he eh all dat, den at least say so.

All dem journalsit is a bunch of yes men. Yes men for Jack! Not one does ask some hard questions, pure fluff.
Ever notice they may question Bertil but never, Camps, Lincoln or Jack. T&T need some hard hitting reporters that ask serious questions, not only in Sport but all aspects of society.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2005, 11:03:08 AM by Tallman »
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2005, 10:32:28 AM »
SAME SILVERBACKS THAT NEARLY CUT WE TAIL
same old thing some of the best men does always get overlooked-
« Last Edit: March 29, 2005, 11:03:23 AM by Tallman »

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2005, 11:19:07 AM »
FOREIGN COAcH VERSUS LOCAL COACH

Here is a take on having a foreign coach: He will tell we and the entire JACK Warner entourage what to do : We will listen.

On having a local coach: Th entire entourage JACK and De boys will tell he what to do and He listen.
NOW who is the FALL GUY for failures?

Offline Strip

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2005, 01:16:53 PM »
Is Otis Seaton as good as everybody say? If he good enough to warrant a place in our midfield then why he not gettin a call up at least?

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2005, 03:06:43 PM »
Well as I hear it, the man is a kicks man.  Serious talent (it was Seaton and not Cornell Glenn who rip up the Chicago Fire when Glenn scored the hattrick as Seaton dominate the middle and set up the goals) but like jokey man scene.  Meaning for example, yuh remember on your team home they had one man who used to come training on ah old bike with he boots in he back pocket.  And then he wearing ah ovaltine pants and a Milo jersey?  Just pure kicks?  Well that is Seaton.  A boss player and very serious about training and football, but quite a character nonetheless.

What I have heard is that he found it difficult to train right through and dominate, only to have foreign based walk into the team and leave him on the sidelines although he better than them. 

1]; } ?>