May 04, 2024, 08:19:04 PM

Author Topic: Why we have to wait fuh we shirt?  (Read 2486 times)

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
Why we have to wait fuh we shirt?
« on: February 26, 2006, 10:23:44 PM »
How come every other country WC kit on Adidas website except we own? Even Nigeria! And that little thing on the sleeve of the shirt that I though was a pan on they pick that somebody say is TNT shirt, is not even a pan because it on almost all a dem other country shirt sleeve too so I guess we have to suffer more dan everybody else again?

http://www.shopadidas.com/product/index.jsp?cp=2019627.2039608.2042238.2180703&categoryId=2180703&productId=2177468

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
Re: Why we have to wait fuh we shirt?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2006, 10:38:51 PM »
ah hear we getting something special dais why they holding back..u know, like ah "special edition" something..so ah waiting like everybody else...

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2006, 10:53:45 PM »
ah hear we getting something special dais why they holding back..u know, like ah "special edition" something..so ah waiting like everybody else...

Big Up!

well ah hope so

Offline monty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2006, 10:58:34 PM »
We have our first friendly on Tuesday... now the sensible business ppl I know adidas paying millions to would have taken the opportunity to have shirts available long before that. You know how much money they woulda make off carnival as well? Ppl woulda be all over T&T wearing their jersey all over the fetes and jourvert morning. Tourists woulda buy it because Maximus woulda tell them to jump and wine and support Soca Warriors. Something not adding up....

Offline NC

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2006, 07:56:00 AM »
This is normal for adidas ... retailers are placing orders now (February) for fall stuff ... when did we get this adidas deal?????

Offline NC

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2006, 07:59:49 AM »
According to adidas the original delivery date was "Article: 051568-Delivery Date: 4/25/06" if it is delivered before that will be great!!

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2006, 08:05:13 AM »
from the buisness side of tings, plenty people sayin they will make big money. honestly the money they will make from trinidads jersey will be tiny how much trinidad jersey u tink they go sell? compared to their whole buisness empire. ya feel adidas studyin we.

NC we got the deal in Nov last year wen we played bahrain. so april/may time it should come? probly in time for the last friendlies b4 wc

Offline NC

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2006, 08:09:50 AM »
from the buisness side of tings, plenty people sayin they will make big money. honestly the money they will make from trinidads jersey will be tiny how much trinidad jersey u tink they go sell? compared to their whole buisness empire. ya feel adidas studyin we.

NC we got the deal in Nov last year wen we played bahrain. so april/may time it should come? probly in time for the last friendlies b4 wc

The actual shirt was approved on or around November 29th ... I agree with your point from a business perspective, that is something that does not get any consideration most of the time by most.

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2006, 08:10:33 AM »
Ppl woulda be all over T&T wearing their jersey all over the fetes and jourvert morning. Tourists woulda buy it because Maximus woulda tell them to jump and wine and support Soca Warriors. Something not adding up....
Yuh really think man wearing they new Addidas for Jouvert?? Next ting some body rub and dirty up the new shirt, real licks would pass... I eh know how much jersey them tourist woulda buy, but I aint feel they wasspending they money on that...

Offline SydneyFC

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Sydney FC Unofficial
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2006, 09:08:11 AM »
From my experience having to wait to buy a jersey for Sydney FC, apparently it takes a LONG time to get a jersey from being "approved" to being available to the general public (even though the club was wearing it months before hand). But, of course, each manufacturer is different.

My guess is you will never see the Bahrain qualifier Adidas T&T jersey but a special one for the World Cup.   

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2006, 02:00:57 PM »
Wait over. I wish I was still waiting. At least then it had hope.  :'(
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2006, 02:03:16 PM »
Wait over. I wish I was still waiting. At least then it had hope.  :'(

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2006, 02:25:17 PM »
see how trinis are...we waiting for the shirt, we cussin...when we do see what the shirt look like we find it too ugly.   ppl eh

1]; } ?>