May 28, 2024, 05:48:19 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Football / Re: Molik Khan Thread
« Last post by maxg on Today at 05:35:23 AM »
But the football look weak, doh. If he comes of the bench here, suspect the opportunity to move up a level might be very limited . Keep working  and learning young man.
Football / Re: Dwight Yorke Official Thread
« Last post by maxg on Today at 05:26:31 AM »
Dennis Lawrence has the best resume at present. Black ppl have trouble getting any job in every arena, and are held to high standards and accountability than their counterparts, even in their own countries, far less foreign. Get used to it. It’s what makes us stronger, better, faster and smarter.  Totally agree Lefty.  I dig how he walk out the MacArthur gig, oh you not happy. This gentleman life decisions/actions by many indications seem to be the Achilles heel of his football career. He needed a proper advisor at a very young age.  Then again, who am I to knock his successes. He did quite well still. But oh gorm…
« Last post by lefty on Yesterday at 07:08:59 PM »
Gawd* I understand all dat, try being black and slightly disabled with no playing career to carry yuh name, my genuine issue with Yorke is dat he in d earlies at least seemed not to keen on paying his dues in lower leagues, his profile atleast online  reads as woefully unqualified.....Eve CV would hold more water than Dwight

Add: Xavi Alonso make history after only previously Coaching 'B' and youth level teams ........DY coulda be further along if he hung his hat a little lower to start.....then carry on from there
« Last post by ffisback on Yesterday at 06:48:22 PM »
Are there any English coaches in the premiership anymore?
« Last post by gawd on pitch on Yesterday at 05:46:26 PM »
@Lefty, yuh right with that one. But the problem is Yorke getting the opportunity to build he resume up to eventually be considered to coach. Black coaches have to fight twice as hard than "English" coaches to get them opportunities.
« Last post by lefty on Yesterday at 04:51:13 PM »
Deeks, patriotism aside, you tink DY have enough juice to coach alongside Pep and dem fellas....based on on what body of work ???...........Kompany who lift Burnley out ah d championship couldn't make a note....and he had what could now be d greatest manager of all time in eye shot for years......Dwight needs to be working consistently and build a rep if he really want dat work one day
« Last post by Deeks on Yesterday at 10:31:55 AM »
Neat finish
Gols Galore Trinbago Style / Re: Molik Khan
« Last post by Tallman on Yesterday at 09:58:18 AM »
Colorado Rapids 2 vs Minnesota United 2 (May 26, 2024)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/WCAh9DhSenA?start=827" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/WCAh9DhSenA?start=827</a>
« Last post by Tallman on Yesterday at 09:57:38 AM »
Molik Khan scores just seven minutes after entering the game, to cap off Minnesota United 2's 2-0 win over Colorado Rapids 2.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/WCAh9DhSenA?start=827" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/WCAh9DhSenA?start=827</a>
« Last post by Deeks on May 26, 2024, 04:57:38 PM »
While I have had issues with Dwight on his coaching thing, I am kind of in his corner on this. UTD has been looking for a high profile coach for so long. They got some and they flopped by UTD standards(No EPL or Euro). I heard Fergie wanted Pepe, but he turned it down. They had Jose. Moderate success. Van Gaal, moderate success, Ten Hag, moderate success. Ryan Giggs, David Moyes. Nothing going. Still can't get Pepe. Why can't they give Dwight a chance? But Radcliff will not pick him. He want someone who filters thru.  the coaching system even though they have had no success. So Dwight, too bad You did not put yourself in the "higher then fire" coaches factory system.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
1]; } ?>