May 14, 2024, 11:37:13 AM

Author Topic: I got real issue with Islam today  (Read 5198 times)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: I got real issue with Islam today
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2013, 04:11:38 PM »
Ah coming at this thread from a slightly different angle ...

Hear nah, yuh hattuh have rell balls to flex on American soil with a woman in a burkha. Saw that recently and it real open de floodgates in my mind with respect to the tolerance of American society.

Something about that scene ... on one of the busiest days in global commerce to boot ... was negatively riveting.

A while back, JDB dropped a boss post with respect to his views on related matters, and I thought he hit several high notes in the opinion be expressed. We should pull that up and re-ventilate it. On point.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 04:19:04 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: I got real issue with Islam today
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2013, 05:50:45 AM »
Ey fellas... Tiresais..  I've been gone for a minute.  Geeks, What's the scene?  I trust that allyuh Thanksgiving was good.  Tiresais, why you so harsh on the Mexico issue? That's just a small radical faction.  The Mexican Gov't publicly denouncing things like that, US too.  Hard luck for the lady who passed.  Anyways, thanks for the resources etc.   Lime was nice.

I'm being harsh on the claim that it's the devil or possession - it's an insult to all those who die while people try to shove a simple solution on a complex and multi-faceted problem.

1]; } ?>