May 11, 2024, 07:52:42 PM

Author Topic: Latapy names 22 for Costa Rica battle  (Read 15026 times)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Latapy names 22 for Costa Rica battle
« Reply #120 on: June 04, 2009, 09:10:23 AM »
                     Ince

Thomas    Andrews    A. John

Edwards  Yorke      Birchall     Samuel

Daniel

Baptiste        Scotland     

I'd be cool wit this as long as Samuel working as hard as Carlos. Not sure bout Dog yet, so I'd probably have Lawrence in there.

Jus so alyuh bench Lawrence for Dog, alyuh not serious about we winning man.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 04, 2009, 09:17:43 AM »
All ah allyuh watch something. Skillachi is the playmaker in the team.. Rememba when Latas now come back what he say? Just have to give Keon the ball and let him work, he is replacement for Latapy. He not a winger but he hav real thing in the middle. Watch him work dem Saturday. Kenwyne en good he overrated so he nah start... We winning 2-1 with him seein bench whole 90 mins

Ince

Edwards  Yorke      Birchall     Samuel

Daniel

Baptiste/Glen        Scotland     

I loving this formation and de right PPL in e right SPOT

OH Fixed it for you

Well with Cornell in mighten really work bcuz he and all admit that he not fit so that might only happen if he workj real hard this week. But he or baptise go be good up dey

Offline chelsealife

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 04, 2009, 09:22:12 AM »
well in case nobody en realise Lawrence play s**t last against el salvador and usa,. he like a damn pole, he dont need to be on the line, stand up in the wall.. Is just me but i wouldnt pick him. And Costa Rica beat USA so thais a good result for we bcuz the coming here comfortable on top the group

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #123 on: June 04, 2009, 09:27:57 AM »
All ah allyuh watch something. Skillachi is the playmaker in the team.. Rememba when Latas now come back what he say? Just have to give Keon the ball and let him work, he is replacement for Latapy. He not a winger but he hav real thing in the middle. Watch him work dem Saturday. Kenwyne en good he overrated so he nah start... We winning 2-1 with him seein bench whole 90 mins

Ince

Daniel

OH Fixed it for you

Well with Cornell in mighten really work bcuz he and all admit that he not fit so that might only happen if he workj real hard this week. But he or baptise go be good up dey

Edited the results also  ;D

He is fitter than he has been this whole campaign ;)
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline chelsealife

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 04, 2009, 09:35:01 AM »

Ince

Daniel

OH Fixed it for you

But real talk... U rate kenwyne??? Bcuz he dont put he all when he playin. I think he lazy

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #125 on: June 04, 2009, 10:05:24 AM »

Ince

Daniel

OH Fixed it for you

But real talk... U rate kenwyne??? Bcuz he dont put he all when he playin. I think he lazy
He went through a slump in performance for both club and country. But his last few games for Sunderland showed him regaining his form.

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 04, 2009, 03:56:05 PM »
Anybody remember the last time Kenwyne Jones was effctive in a T&T uniform?  He was halfway ok against Cuba in de semifinal round and before that the last good game game I remember him having was against Paraguay in de world cup?  Based on his performances in de hex so far he does not deserve to start against Costa Rica.  I wish him well and I hope he can regain his form for T&T but he should do it coming on as a sub.  If he performs better than Glen or Scotland then he can get his starting spot back.

Offline chelsealife

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 04, 2009, 04:13:15 PM »
Anybody remember the last time Kenwyne Jones was effctive in a T&T uniform?  He was halfway ok against Cuba in de semifinal round and before that the last good game game I remember him having was against Paraguay in de world cup?  Based on his performances in de hex so far he does not deserve to start against Costa Rica.  I wish him well and I hope he can regain his form for T&T but he should do it coming on as a sub.  If he performs better than Glen or Scotland then he can get his starting spot back.
NUFF:: Well nuff said... :rotfl: u is a smart man... The boy does just come here thinkiin the starting spot is he own and Pacho use to let him think that... look how long season done and I see he strollin in down crown point Monday.. Latas shouldnt play him Saturday if we look good. And maybe throw him in for the Mexico match... Bcuz when Sbragia say he go drop him for Sunderland thais when he start to rip. He too jess back. I say DROP him too

1]; } ?>