May 21, 2024, 05:28:12 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Jamaica Game (26-Mar-2008).  (Read 146014 times)

TrinInfinite

Re: Thread for the T&T vs Jamaica Game (26-Mar-2008).
« Reply #360 on: March 25, 2008, 12:20:24 PM »
I Called CNC 3 just now and they said they may bring it live at 8pm tt time and to call them tomorrow to see if it is confirmed

If it doesn't show live on CNC3 ..we'll have to settle with a 10pm delayed on Sportsmax

i will cap the game and then upload it on sendspace for those who cant view the game :beermug:

thanks boss :beermug: so what time can we view the game, 10pm? ???

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: March 25, 2008, 12:34:16 PM »
Hmm. so lets see, they carried all of our games for the past 6 months, but now they decide not to carry the game we are playing with T&T?

Fete match all the way... ;D
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: March 25, 2008, 12:41:01 PM »
Hmm. so lets see, they carried all of our games for the past 6 months, but now they decide not to carry the game we are playing with T&T?

:rotfl: :rotfl:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: March 25, 2008, 01:12:20 PM »

Sounds like FSW dont rate T&T too highly of T&T football fans if you ask me. I was hoping you guys would have gotten the chance to see your team play live on international tv for teh first time since Germany...you can always catch the delay broadcast though. 

I see where the game is being carried online via Pay per View..Perhaps Burrell has stepped in and stopped FSC broadcasting our games. Regardless, whatever the PPV guys are charging, I shall see the game live.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: March 25, 2008, 01:20:53 PM »
Ah just typed out ah nice 3 paragraphs, on meh thoughts on both T&T and Jamaica being blessed wid talented people in all areas, but like ah screwed up, and it didn't go through  >:(. Ah 2 lazy right now yes, so ah say go buss it up and make it staright tuh de point. One island is small, but have de same amount of talent, as de bigger island (Jamaica) or some may say we have more talented people dan Jamaica.  :-\. What ever our opinion be, both de T&T and Jamaica people should feel very proud of their respective achievements so far, not just in sports, but in all areas. Best of luck to both of dem towards de 2010 qualifications.

My choice for 2010 in SA, would be USA, T&T, Jamaica and Haiti. Ah not crazy tuh leave out Mexico and CR, dey are both very good teams and tuff 2 beat, but remember, just like USA, dey are not unbeatable either. Well ah might be ah lil bias tuh pick USA, in fornt of Mexico. Well I'm a US citizen for a long time now, so is no way ah leaving meh second home out, yuh mad. Dem T&T people dat living here, dat does bad mouth de USA team, dat is dem. Supa love any team or individual dat representing USA, straight. Like ah said before, meh order is and always will be T&T, USA and Brazil. Let de games begin people, so de bragging rights cud continue. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 01:50:57 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Trin

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: March 25, 2008, 01:58:20 PM »

Sounds like FSW dont rate T&T too highly of T&T football fans if you ask me. I was hoping you guys would have gotten the chance to see your team play live on international tv for teh first time since Germany...you can always catch the delay broadcast though. 

I see where the game is being carried online via Pay per View..Perhaps Burrell has stepped in and stopped FSC broadcasting our games. Regardless, whatever the PPV guys are charging, I shall see the game live.

So because is T&T jamrock playing dat FSC decide not to show de game? Ah was wating for one ah allyuh to spew dis shiiite, and here it is right on queue. Yuh doh remember when dat a.hole Max Brettos or however yuh spell his stupid name was saying he doh know why dey (FSC) dus worry to carry allyuh games at all (when he didnt know he was on air). Well I an all was pissed cuz hes a real kakahole and a disrespectful one at dat.
But now u come in saying how cuz is T&T allyuh playing dat de game not showing. Steups yuh making it easy fuh ppl not to like u.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: March 25, 2008, 02:02:48 PM »

There was a little something called the Gold Cup. Try qualifying for it and maybe you'd be able to watch your team play something other than friendlies and fete matches...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #367 on: March 25, 2008, 02:05:41 PM »
Dem Jakan real excited about this game. The whole taliban postin' like mad. Any Trinis even bother to check what deh saying on dem board, steups ? Ja is shit team with ah even shitter board.

Soca Warriors & SocaWarriors.net forever.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: March 25, 2008, 02:49:13 PM »
Dem Jakan real excited about this game. The whole taliban postin' like mad. Any Trinis even bother to check what deh saying on dem board, steups ? Ja is shit team with ah even shitter board.

Soca Warriors & SocaWarriors.net forever.

We are very excited about our football brother. 25,000 people didnt show up to see us play Costa Rica last month just so. So yes, I for one get excited whn my national team play. Add to that the reaction of the posters here to the game...seems as if you all are being defated at your own game...the thing you call PICONG :) or is it fatigue.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: March 25, 2008, 03:08:04 PM »
We not defeated atall. In fact this game is a win-win for T&T. We uncover at least 4 young players all with the potential to challenge for starting roles in our full team. And believe me Trinidad have even more young players coming up.

Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: March 25, 2008, 03:20:32 PM »
We not defeated atall. In fact this game is a win-win for T&T. We uncover at least 4 young players all with the potential to challenge for starting roles in our full team. And believe me Trinidad have even more young players coming up.

Thats the spirit. But do you need a game vs Jamaica to "discover" your talent? Kinda late in the game to be exposing talent still. right about now you should have already identified your player pool and fine tuning the pool. I suppose that is what you mean..  By the way, how many of your under-20 players from the last world cup in the squad for tomorrow game? We have at least 3 of our under-23's from the silver medal winning Panam games in the Jamaica squad for tomorrow's game.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 03:23:22 PM by Reggaefan »

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: March 25, 2008, 03:34:08 PM »

Thats the spirit. But do you need a game vs Jamaica to "discover" your talent? Kinda late in the game to be exposing talent still. right about now you should have already identified your player pool and fine tuning the pool. I suppose that is what you mean.. By the way, how many of your under-20 players from the last world cup in the squad for tomorrow game? We have at least 3 of our under-23's from the silver medal winning Panam games in the Jamaica squad for tomorrow's game.

Our football does revolve around Jamaica RF. Let me "explashiate" fuh yuh. I use the word discover as in the process of DISCOVERY, that is the systematic exposure of our upcoming players to a series of increasingly challenging international games to test their mettle and bring out their confidence and ability. A JA match is simply another opportunity for them.

BTW we have a 16 year old player, two 18 year olds-one a schollboy playing his second game ever in a T&T uniform,- 2 former U-20s, a 22 year old USFL player and at least 4 under 23 players.

Let me clarify: At least 4 players who should have made our under 23 if politics were not involved.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 03:38:27 PM by ZANDOLIE »

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: March 25, 2008, 04:11:09 PM »

Thats the spirit. But do you need a game vs Jamaica to "discover" your talent? Kinda late in the game to be exposing talent still. right about now you should have already identified your player pool and fine tuning the pool. I suppose that is what you mean.. By the way, how many of your under-20 players from the last world cup in the squad for tomorrow game? We have at least 3 of our under-23's from the silver medal winning Panam games in the Jamaica squad for tomorrow's game.

Our football does revolve around Jamaica RF. Let me "explashiate" fuh yuh. I use the word discover as in the process of DISCOVERY, that is the systematic exposure of our upcoming players to a series of increasingly challenging international games to test their mettle and bring out their confidence and ability. A JA match is simply another opportunity for them.

BTW we have a 16 year old player, two 18 year olds-one a schollboy playing his second game ever in a T&T uniform,- 2 former U-20s, a 22 year old USFL player and at least 4 under 23 players.

Let me clarify: At least 4 players who should have made our under 23 if politics were not involved.

And thats all well and good my brother....but it sounds as if you haev cohsen the wrong game to blood your young guns...and the wrong time. Sounds like a total waste of the Reggaeboyz time to engage a depleted T&T team at this point...we might as well send out our under-23s. Did these under-23 players play agaianst Guadeloupe, or was that for the more mature men?

truetrini

« Reply #373 on: March 25, 2008, 04:25:50 PM »

And thats all well and good my brother....but it sounds as if you haev cohsen the wrong game to blood your young guns...and the wrong time. Sounds like a total waste of the Reggaeboyz time to engage a depleted T&T team at this point...we might as well send out our under-23s. Did these under-23 players play agaianst Guadeloupe, or was that for the more mature men?

steups haul yuh arse.

when allyuh get 6 from England, 4 from dem old asian sides and 8 from Iran..what was wrong with allyuh team den?

talk about ah waste ah time ent/

man keep yuh trolling away nah

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: March 25, 2008, 04:28:51 PM »

steups haul yuh arse.

when allyuh get 6 from England, 4 from dem old asian sides and 8 from Iran..what was wrong with allyuh team den?

yes, 6-0 from England was an embarassment...I guess its the same embarassment you felt when Stern John and company picked up 6-1 in jamaica som years ago.  :angel:

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #375 on: March 25, 2008, 04:40:44 PM »

What exactly is a "wrong" game to blood young guns. You just boasted about your U-23 players who are on the team. I simply said we have many more and far younger players than your team.

Our young guns may not beat your team, but they will learn and grow strong. Your old players are not gaining anything but hollow boasting rights.

And don't worry, not one T&T player will lie down to die in Kingston. they coming for a fight.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 12:23:48 PM by ZANDOLIE »

truetrini

« Reply #376 on: March 25, 2008, 05:03:13 PM »

steups haul yuh arse.

yes, 6-0 from England was an embarassment...I guess its the same embarassment you felt when Stern John and company picked up 6-1 in jamaica som years ago.  :angel:

steups. dat wasnt ah real T&T team and yuh know it.  doh try dat shit nah.

I delibrately did not mention de cut arse allyuh did get from Ghana....ah feeling nice.

yuh is ah f**king troll

and none ah dem Jamaicans yuh fielding raise any recognition in me...who is dem?

Is licks in allyuh own office...why allyuh call dat ah office when allyuh does hack man down in dey..allyuh should call dey de abbatoir!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 05:07:29 PM by truetrini »

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: March 25, 2008, 05:04:27 PM »
The more you harp on that 10 year old result is the more you sound embarassed to know that Jack Warner passed off a *all stars* side as the TNT national team and either your federation fell for it because it boosted their coffers or your fans fell for it because it boosted their ego.

Just like Jamaica for WC 2099, everytime anyone engages you in any constructive discussion you shy away and come up with one of your idle one liners in response to an emotional response. In fact you have been avoiding every single one of my questions in this and two other threads with a vengeace. I guess I should have known that you only eat up troll food, right?

ps: There are many ways to support your team. This isn't one of them.

truetrini

« Reply #378 on: March 25, 2008, 05:09:34 PM »
listen tuh de cuss bud now:

Doh f**king mind he.  He want tuh beat ah good World Cup side bad, bad, he still have de lack of appearance in de last WC and Gold Cup stick up in he craw like hard boil rice. 

RF know we cut dey arse right after dem did qualify fuh de 1998 World Cup...so he want to return de favor...doh mind he, pretending he eh know what toti is and he half bajan.

:devil:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: March 25, 2008, 05:11:09 PM »

So because is T&T jamrock playing dat FSC decide not to show de game? Ah was wating for one ah allyuh to spew dis shiiite, and here it is right on queue. Yuh doh remember when dat a.hole Max Brettos or however yuh spell his stupid name was saying he doh know why dey (FSC) dus worry to carry allyuh games at all (when he didnt know he was on air). Well I an all was pissed cuz hes a real kakahole and a disrespectful one at dat.

he really say that in truth lol
Youtube Channel

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: March 25, 2008, 05:47:33 PM »

Doh f**king mind he. He want tuh beat ah good World Cup side bad, bad, he still have de lack of appearance in de last WC and Gold Cup stick up in he craw like hard boil rice.

RF know we cut dey arse right after dem did qualify fuh de 1998 World Cup...so he want to return de favor...doh mind he, pretending he eh know what toti is and he half bajan.

Oh Gaaard!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
RF....a toti is what you and 2099 does be beating every Weekend.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: March 25, 2008, 05:50:40 PM »
RF, ok how tall are you?
if you say "X Feet"
then my answer would be
"there you go, I have never seen a Prick "X Feet" tall before"
you know what a "Toti" is now?
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: March 25, 2008, 05:58:01 PM »
RF, ok how tall are you?
if you say "X Feet"
then my answer would be

RF does read the board enough to know.

RF, yuh ever cheer for a T&T team, in the World Cup or Gold Cup?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: March 25, 2008, 06:04:38 PM »
i was CNC3 tonight and they aint say nothing about showing the Jamaica game tomorrow  :-\ still keeping my fingers crossed i cah even believe nobody cah even show the game
Youtube Channel

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: March 25, 2008, 06:08:37 PM »
RF, ok how tall are you?
if you say "X Feet"
then my answer would be
RF does read the board enough to know.
So, he IS A    S  L  O  W     learner then ;) ;)
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: March 25, 2008, 06:52:40 PM »

Doh f**king mind he.  He want tuh beat ah good World Cup side bad, bad, he still have de lack of appearance in de last WC and Gold Cup stick up in he craw like hard boil rice. 

TrueTrini....it funny that you had ti go back all the way to 1998 to find the last time trinidad (Caribbean all-stars actually) beat Jamaica. thats an ENTIRE DECADE. Funny. I wonder if that game would qualify as a "fete match"?

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 07:38:55 PM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: March 25, 2008, 08:12:43 PM »
here is a Video of our Fella's first day in Jamaica.

full story here

I think the bus ran over RF ;D

Tivoli Gardens.
Tivoli MC Gardens.
Born Jamaicans doh even go dey so.
And dem put we dey.
Steups.
I getting more and more reasons to play dis
Leh me take a study break...and i go come up wit a remix fuh de occasion.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: March 26, 2008, 03:08:32 AM »
Ah trying ah thing.

Williams
Cupid, Thomas, Telesford, Adams
Baptiste, Hyland, Whitley, Daniel
Roberts, Patterson

Gay for Patterson
Edwards for Adams
Samuel for Roberts
Phillips for Williams
Hislop for Thomas
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: March 26, 2008, 03:31:34 AM »
Ahrite Warriors
today is the day
Show them Yard Boyz how to play dis game
buss the net
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

1]; } ?>