May 05, 2024, 01:49:17 AM

Author Topic: Joe Public Thread.  (Read 147542 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the Joe Public vs Harbour View Game.
« Reply #150 on: November 16, 2007, 10:57:09 AM »
CFU Champions’ Cup Finals
Wednesday, November 16

;)..today is Friday

and what time is the game?

7pm final , 5pm 3rd place game.

i feel i go down and watch yes
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 16, 2007, 11:09:17 AM »
Aye come on you local guys,go down and give the team you all support,this has reach to the point of country versus country more of an international game than any thing else,this is what other countries have on us they supporting regardless,can someone give us some reports/updates on how things are going with the game,i see some people giving some nice reports on Intercol so i know we could do it.

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Smoke Weeeeed, under the Jamaican Sky Light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 16, 2007, 12:01:06 PM »
I hope Roen Nelson score a own goal. To be honest still, he may be more motivated to finish off Harbour View. I get the impression that he hates JA now. He has the record for most goals in a season in the Jamaican and Trinidad league and he has only been called up once for our Nat'l team and played only the last 5 minutes without touching the ball. Based on that, Carl Brown said he is not ready for Int'l football. He has been put out to dry since then. Glad to see he is the best player in Trinidad still, seeing that he is a Jamaica reject. Shows how much better our football is. One man's junk is another man's treasure.  :rotfl:
Smoke and Fly

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 16, 2007, 12:04:06 PM »
Aye come on you local guys,go down and give the team you all support,this has reach to the point of country versus country more of an international game than any thing else,this is what other countries have on us they supporting regardless,can someone give us some reports/updates on how things are going with the game,i see some people giving some nice reports on Intercol so i know we could do it.

i going for the final i go update from there once i have enough money on my phone for net  :beermug: 
Youtube Channel

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 16, 2007, 12:25:13 PM »
I hope Roen Nelson score a own goal. To be honest still, he may be more motivated to finish off Harbour View. I get the impression that he hates JA now. He has the record for most goals in a season in the Jamaican and Trinidad league and he has only been called up once for our Nat'l team and played only the last 5 minutes without touching the ball. Based on that, Carl Brown said he is not ready for Int'l football. He has been put out to dry since then. Glad to see he is the best player in Trinidad still, seeing that he is a Jamaica reject. Shows how much better our football is. One man's junk is another man's treasure.  :rotfl:
         I appreciate you putting that smiley at the end of your post because you can't be serious,i don't know or have never seen this guy but from what you are saying here tells me something just not right,if a player has the record for most goals in T&T and Jamaica,got called only once for his national team and got five minuites,there have to be something else you not telling us about.Another thing is not because a country has one good player makes their Football better than ours,on top of that you still turn around and call him junk.   

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 16, 2007, 02:43:08 PM »
         I appreciate you putting that smiley at the end of your post because you can't be serious,i don't know or have never seen this guy but from what you are saying here tells me something just not right,if a player has the record for most goals in T&T and Jamaica,got called only once for his national team and got five minuites,there have to be something else you not telling us about.Another thing is not because a country has one good player makes their Football better than ours,on top of that you still turn around and call him junk.   

Well, rumour has it that Carl Brown wanted JA to fail because he was being replaced by Lazaroni and was upset so he sabotaged the program by not playing our better players. Didnt play Hue, Nelson, Shelton(he was just 18 but was scoring goals at will for HVIEW and the U20). He played Nelson because everyone out here was coming down hard on him, cussing him and basically forced him to play him. He got back at everyone by giving Nelson a 5 minute run. He played Hue in our last WCQ match against the USA because the public vented their anger towards Hue's non-selection also. Thats all I know right now.
Smoke and Fly

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 16, 2007, 03:00:02 PM »

Where on Gods green earth you see Roen Nelson have a record goal scoring season in T&T  ??? The man tie for 16 goals with Anthony Wolfe after Wolfe miss one setta games preparing for World Cup. In 2004 the league top scorer, a Trini by the way, had 36 goals. Judging by the position of Jamaica in the world rankings I would not place much faith in the credibility of your string of coaches  ::) Maybe your recently-fired coach should have used him in that memorable tour of Asia earlier this year, he cyah be less ready for international ball than the rest of that team. Fact is Nelson could have walked on any of your teams for the last few years; obviously JA made a big mistake not including him and others, evident by your results. :devil:
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 16, 2007, 04:55:37 PM »
Stueps i vex dey say d game is 7pm i now reach game almost done. harborview 2 public 1 i vex game done now
 as i typing dis
Youtube Channel

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 16, 2007, 05:19:18 PM »
AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAH
AHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEAHHAAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAHAHAHHAH

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I just heard the report on radio. It's official HVIEW won the CFU champs. Damn I wish it was Portmore but hey, such is life. You all must feel like shit now, showin off talkin bout how great Joe Public is and how they will win. Got beat on your own soil. Jack can only set up the fixtures for you to win but he cant help you on the field. The "semi-pros" beat the "pros". A team with all JA players beat a team with arguably the best Caribbean players along with some Brazilians. Who better now? That's the first unnuh losing the CFU while hosting it right?
Smoke and Fly

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 16, 2007, 05:20:19 PM »
I guess this thread will become a ghost town.
Smoke and Fly

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 16, 2007, 05:23:47 PM »
Good Job Harbour View :applause: :applause:
now allya could crawl back into allya hole ;D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 16, 2007, 05:58:10 PM »
trinidad is d worst  :-\ imagine dey tell people game starting 7pm, i lucky i reach before 7 to barely see d final score, men now walking in jolly jolly to see game with ticket stub in they hand, only to find out game done, i surprise riot aint break out in stadium stueps  >:(. fack harbor view shithounds  :devil: . stueps 20 dollars plus a ten 10 dollar corn soup for not a fackin game to see, dey mother ass stueps   >:(  :-\
Youtube Channel

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 16, 2007, 06:00:10 PM »
I never knew Joe Public had Brazilian players on they team and the best T&T players..... you mistaking them with W Connection and Jabloteh.

You would think Harbour View won the world cup or something, the way these fools acting....  :rotfl:

Joe Public is currently thrid on the T&T table they getting beat up none stop since the league started and have retired players (Lyndon Andrews, Arnold Dwarika, Travis Mulraine and Dale Saunder) on their starting roster. We have 2 national players on the Joe Public side (Sean Power and Gary Glasgow), Powers is a clown ask any Trini and Glasgow is over the hill...

Jabloteh and W Connection are much better teams, to bad Harbour View won 9-10 on penalties, but a win is a win, so congrats.

Roen Nelson have only hit the target for Joe Public 3 times this whole season.

Jamaica won the Caribbean Club Cup (only twice) we have taken it a lot more.

The only positive from this result is Michael McComie is shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :rotfl:

Cant wait for Lasana report. Wonder if McComie played....  :rotfl:

Anyone know the score with Jabloteh v Puerto Rico Islanders ?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 06:21:24 PM by Flex »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 16, 2007, 06:08:29 PM »
FLICKING HARBORVIEW STUEPS  >:( 
Youtube Channel

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 16, 2007, 06:33:47 PM »
I never knew Joe Public had Brazilian players on they team and the best T&T players..... you mistaking them with W Connection and Jabloteh.

You would think Harbour View won the world cup or something, the way these fools acting....  :rotfl:

Joe Public is currently thrid on the T&T table they getting beat up none stop since the league started and have retired players (Lyndon Andrews, Arnold Dwarika, Travis Mulraine and Dale Saunder) on their starting roster. We have 2 national players on the Joe Public side (Sean Power and Gary Glasgow), Powers is a clown ask any Trini and Glasgow is over the hill...

Jabloteh and W Connection are much better teams, to bad Harbour View won 9-10 on penalties, but a win is a win, so congrats.

The only positive from this result is Michael McComie is shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :rotfl:

HVIEW is third too. They barely managed a draw the other day with a newly promoted team, scoring in injury time from a penalty. No excuse son.
Smoke and Fly

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: November 16, 2007, 06:38:40 PM »
HVIEW is third too. They barely managed a draw the other day with a newly promoted team, scoring in injury time from a penalty. No excuse son.

I was just defending the quote you made saying that Joe Public was the best T&T side with all the best T&T players and Brazilians on it. That is not so.... and It wasn't an excuse, just a correction and some facts.

Again, congrats on your win.

T&T clubs manage to beat Mexican and MLS sides in this tournament so I await Harbour View next move/result. Harbour View do have a lot of Jamaican international on they side so they should do ok....  :rotfl:
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 06:40:21 PM by Flex »

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 16, 2007, 08:10:15 PM »

:rotfl: You would think so. But you Trinis were the ones laughing when Harbour View was beaten 2-1 by a Surinamese club in the first round. At that time you all probably thought that the Cup was a done deal and would go to a Trini club even when both Jamaica clubs faced each other in the semis.
Now that Harbour has proven their worth by beating both Trini clubs (both with foreign players) in their own backyard. You are trying to veer the blame by somewhat claiming that the Champions Club Cup has little or no value.
How is it I didn't hear this last year after a Trini Club beat Harbour View? 
jjbrown

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Joe Public vs. NE Revolution (Return Leg).
« Reply #167 on: September 02, 2008, 07:01:31 AM »
Lets go Joe Public !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8pm on FSC !!!!!

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Joe Public vs. NE Revolution (Return Leg).
« Reply #168 on: September 02, 2008, 07:13:18 AM »
Look out for me on TV :)  ... I taking mih 2 boys with me...

Offline judge101

• Full Warrior
  • If it is to be, then it is up to me
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 02, 2008, 07:42:58 AM »
i predicting a one all draw ...go joe Public
and big up to la horquetta youth ...jammal gay score one on d road :o : ;)
wise men talke because they have something to say,fools talk because they have to say something

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 02, 2008, 12:55:48 PM »
Let's hope Public stop de trend. Every time ah PFL team win at home they does end up getting killed on the road.

GO PUBLIC GO.

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 02, 2008, 01:09:36 PM »

Wear something, or make some sign so we go know is you nah.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 02, 2008, 01:10:12 PM »
i want ah link to this game please
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 02, 2008, 01:12:10 PM »
GO JP redeem allyuh selves from dah 8-0 allyuh get from DC united a few years back. ;D
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 02, 2008, 01:19:33 PM »

Wear something, or make some sign so we go know is you nah.

Yea post a "Socawarriors.net loves FSC" sign or anything dealing with FSC and you bound to be on camera

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 02, 2008, 01:22:55 PM »

enjoy,
http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=17888&part=sports

make sure u have tvu player.
http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/8e465ddbf7_4.35MB

doh update it if it ask. the new version have some bugs

« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 01:30:08 PM by Die.Hard.Warrior »
Youtube Channel

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 02, 2008, 01:33:32 PM »
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 02, 2008, 01:40:19 PM »
all the best JP
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 02, 2008, 01:44:48 PM »

enjoy,
http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=17888&part=sports

make sure u have tvu player.
http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/8e465ddbf7_4.35MB

doh update it if it ask. the new version have some bugs

thanks

no problem  :beermug:

also FSC is channel "21500 soccer" on the list in the sports section
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 02:22:29 PM by Die.Hard.Warrior »
Youtube Channel

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 02, 2008, 02:31:57 PM »
Pointman,
 That day JP got 8 in RFK, the T& T flag was flown upside down. When I saw that I kinda figured it would be bad day for them.

1]; } ?>