May 11, 2024, 08:16:32 PM

Author Topic: Kenwyne Jones is the Next Kenwyne Jones, not Drogba....  (Read 14462 times)

TrinInfinite

Kenwyne Jones is the Next Kenwyne Jones, not Drogba....
« on: September 17, 2007, 12:46:46 PM »
Ah hear people already making comparisons, let Jones be Jones, Jones may end up being a stronger, faster and better in the air than Drogba, so the comparisons need to stop. Let the youth take an easy stride and smooth his way into being himself. I find Jones has the capability to be the best striker in the epl because of his athleticism  but all is left to Jones and his mental ability to deal with the epl and the height of the competition.  The best litmus for Jones would be seeing him play in a champions league match against the likes of a Barca, then we will see his true mettle, but let him get the grooming in the epl first b4 people jump the gun..

However, I feel he will do well, what sunderland need is a creative mid, I find that lacking badly.

God is de BOSS......

Offline Swima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Kenwyne Jones is the Next Kenwyne Jones, not Drogba....
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 01:11:24 PM »
Ah hear people already making comparisons, let Jones be Jones, Jones may end up being a stronger, faster and better in the air than Drogba, so the comparisons need to stop. Let the youth take an easy stride and smooth his way into being himself. I find Jones has the capability to be the best striker in the epl because of his athleticism  but all is left to Jones and his mental ability to deal with the epl and the height of the competition.  The best litmus for Jones would be seeing him play in a champions league match against the likes of a Barca, then we will see his true mettle, but let him get the grooming in the epl first b4 people jump the gun..

However, I feel he will do well, what sunderland need is a creative mid, I find that lacking badly.

God is de BOSS......

Hardest is a free agent I hear. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Nevertheless, I hear what you are saying. It's like when Stern was lighting up the MLS and men saying how he go be better than Yorke, mind you this was before Yorke went to Manu. No matter what sport you play, there will always be someone before you to whom you would be compared, so long as you exhibit the talent to be great. That being said, no two athletes are alike and Kenwyne may well set the bar for big strikers of the future.
Success will never take you by surprise.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2007, 01:14:41 PM »
This really needed ah new facking thread??  steups

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2007, 01:22:48 PM »
since we on ah new thread...
Could someone explique to me, wha d guy doing with 3 chillren ahready, at 22...he real like to put down allkinda wuk boy....Mind you is not meh business how dey come bout , is true.. but ah cyah help but think other responsabilities would eventually step in, sooner than later...ah hope it have some tantie round to help dem out an ting, if not, FPATT see if yuh could make some arrangements nah, an help him bring up 'Tantie Merle or Enicet" , even 'Tantie rtg' or somebody, we have to help the fella stay up, by remaining focused...poor wife shouldn't hae to worry bout school and feeding alone, and eventually she might start calling for help....check all going well nah UK crew

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2007, 01:24:45 PM »
Could someone explique to me, wha d guy doing with 3 chillren ahready, at 22...he real like to put down allkinda wuk boy....Mind you is not meh business how dey come bout , is true.. but ah cyah help but think other responsabilities would eventually step in, sooner than later...ah hope it have some tantie round to help dem out an ting, if not, FPATT see if yuh could make some arrangements nah, an help him bring up 'Tantie Merle or Enicet" , even 'Tantie rtg' or somebody, we have to help the fella stay up, by remaining focused...poor wife shouldn't hae to worry bout school and feeding alone, and eventually she might start calling for help....check all going well nah UK crew

wuh de ass is dis boy?!

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2007, 01:29:30 PM »
ah actually agree with bake n shark.........mods jus have 1 thread  and call it kenwyne jones nah
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2007, 01:37:25 PM »

If yuh really care and interested in de man well being yuh might want to start with MINDING YUH OWN BUSINESS ....de man marrid with chirren and have a dam good job, so what if he's only 22, wham de man have to reach ah certain age before he cud  start making chirren or wha ?
...........sterupsss,  you only farse and wey wey outta place ..
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 01:39:56 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2007, 01:45:10 PM »

Maxg, yuh real out ah timin dey.  The man is of age and has a job paying more in a month than many people make in a year.  That notwithstanding, who is you to tell a big man what he should and shouldn't do as goes family size?  That is for he and wifey to decide with the Father's blessings.  Aside from that, he and wifey will study whatever arrangements they have to make regarding domestic help i.e. maid, baby-sitter etc. 

allyuh men good oui   :bs:
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 01:46:49 PM by Jahyouth »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2007, 01:47:15 PM »

If yuh really care and interested in de man well being yuh might want to start with MINDING YUH OWN BUSINESS ....de man marrid with chirren and have a dam good job, so what if he's only 22, wham de man have to reach ah certain age before he cud  start making chirren or wha ?

ah doh really think caring for any family well being is being "farse and out of place", I have 3 children at home at present and I know it can be quite difficult..I am speaking from experience, as at 23 I had 2 young children, while I was playing semi-po ball..it was quite difficult on my wife...I am not on the kick of making an issue with those decisions, as much as trying to offer support on and off the field....there is no negativity bhind my post, sorry if I gave the impression as such...you may not think it important, but my experience tells me otherwise, forgive me if we disagree.

ps: Jahyouth, Berris, i won't delete the post, yet I apologize for my long term concern
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 01:49:44 PM by maxg »

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2007, 01:49:15 PM »
This site starting to get like one of those foreign sites that only minding people business.

steups!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2007, 01:51:35 PM »
and maxg dives full length to his left and tips the ball around the post..........

ah see where u coming from maxg ...........see where the other guys coming from too....most ah could say is

.........PLAY BALL ;D
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2007, 01:55:33 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: next thing, men go start talking bout which kinda condom he should use, or which kinda birth control he wife should use because "I used to use this one" or "my wife used to use that one" It's OPEN HOUSE on Kenwyne Jones business fellahs!!!!!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2007, 01:58:13 PM »
Could someone explique to me, wha d guy doing with 3 chillren ahready, at 22...he real like to put down allkinda wuk boy....

maxg please tell us where is the caring sentiment in a MACOMERE statement like the one above..

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2007, 02:00:00 PM »

ah doh really think caring for any family well being is being "farse and out of place", I have 3 children at home at present and I know it can be quite difficult..I am speaking from experience, as at 23 I had 2 young children, while I was playing semi-po ball..it was quite difficult on my wife...I am not on the kick of making an issue with those decisions, as much as trying to offer support on and off the field....there is no negativity bhind my post, sorry if I gave the impression as such...you may not think it important, but my experience tells me otherwise, forgive me if we disagree.

ps: Jahyouth, Berris, i won't delete the post, yet I apologize for my long term concern

I understand whey yuh coming from too...I think people taking de talk more serious than it is.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2007, 02:00:58 PM »
Could someone explique to me, wha d guy doing with 3 chillren ahready, at 22...he real like to put down allkinda wuk boy....

maxg please tell us where is the caring sentiment in a MACOMERE statement like the one above..

You realllll bacchanalist dred.

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2007, 02:05:17 PM »
Trinidad and Tobago starlet Kenwyne Jones learned another tough lesson about life in the top flight yesterday.

The 2006 World Cup player got match tickets for his wife and three children for his Sunderland home debut against Reading yesterday but was caught cold as he could not find them accommodation in the busy North-East England city. Jones has not found a house in Sunderland yet and resides at a hotel under the club's care while his wife and children live in Southampton-a port city on England's south coast.

The fact that yesterday was also his wife's birthday added to his pre-match frustration.

"I wasn't able to find space for them to stay in the hotel," said Jones, who preferred to keep the identity of his immediate family private. "Apparently, there are a lot of people who fly in to Sunderland to watch the games. So, unfortunately, my wife wasn't there to support me at the game."

ah just thought certain men may find this info useful  ::)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2007, 02:08:38 PM »
Trinidad and Tobago starlet Kenwyne Jones learned another tough lesson about life in the top flight yesterday.

The 2006 World Cup player got match tickets for his wife and three children for his Sunderland home debut against Reading yesterday but was caught cold as he could not find them accommodation in the busy North-East England city. Jones has not found a house in Sunderland yet and resides at a hotel under the club's care while his wife and children live in Southampton-a port city on England's south coast.

The fact that yesterday was also his wife's birthday added to his pre-match frustration.

"I wasn't able to find space for them to stay in the hotel," said Jones, who preferred to keep the identity of his immediate family private. "Apparently, there are a lot of people who fly in to Sunderland to watch the games. So, unfortunately, my wife wasn't there to support me at the game."

good to see de yute have he head apparently screwed on right....liking de family man vibes :beermug:

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2007, 02:08:48 PM »

Nobody eh say yuh being negative ...just that it is really none of your business and when yuh say 'my experience tells me otherwise' yuh wrong. For 1, on ah a semi-pro salary yuh lucky if yuh wife stay wid yuh ,but an EPL salary yuh lucky if yuh get she to leave...,nah nah just kiddin ,but
seriously, EPL paper and semi-pro paper are 2 completely different things so doh try and compare your situation with KJ .De man is a big man and might need assistance in how to handle his money,investments etc,but to come on here and joke bout de man might need 'tanty Merle' to look after he family and question wha he doing wid 3 pigmey at 22 is just being farse and
outta place ...take Boogsie advise from one ah he songs ...
.....................MIND YUH BUSINESS
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2007, 02:10:53 PM »

im not surprised that you would side with such sentiments..

for allyuh is not enough for de man to score goals, but he also must not celebrate in an extravagant manner and must exercise better family planning all for the benefit of his loving fans..

allyuh is de truly de greatest yes...

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2007, 02:13:40 PM »

for allyuh is not enough for de man to score goals, but he also must not celebrate in an extravagant manner and must exercise better family planning all for the benefit of his loving fans..

allyuh is de truly de greatest yes

Ent !!  ;D
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2007, 02:17:20 PM »

maxg vindicated.  doh study dese fellahs who eh know where you coming from.  I figure Carlos and family will look out.  dis place have too much looking for all kinda war and dotish fight down.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2007, 02:17:55 PM »
if ah didn't live it, ah wouldn't have commented...anyways...I apologize, I had no idea, although I should have known better, that some people would have taken it down to the 'drag through the mud" level... I thought ppl would know me better than that....if ppl think I am a macomey man,  :D  well wha ah could say, maybe I am  :-X
ah would try to see if I could assist privately and contact similar older ppl, who will  more than likely understand whey I talkin bout.......yep, ah too damn farse  :-[

ps:I hear yuh Berris...You are correct, it's not the same scenario...but some ppl have difficulties keepin career and family in order..and without any older heads to advise me, I did, and failed ...KJ is not me, but no one is Superman or Superwoman either...it can be quite tuff....anyways, again I apologize

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2007, 02:31:22 PM »
This really needed ah new facking thread??  steups

Dat is what ah talking bout, doh hold yuh tongue, make dem know meh breddah  :rotfl:. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2007, 02:33:17 PM »
if ah didn't live it, ah wouldn't have commented...anyways...I apologize, I had no idea, although I should have known better, that some people would have taken it down to the 'drag through the mud" level... I thought ppl would know me better than that....if ppl think I am a macomey man,  :D  well wha ah could say, maybe I am  :-X
ah would try to see if I could assist privately and contact similar older ppl, who will  more than likely understand whey I talkin bout.......yep, ah too damn farse  :-[

ps:I hear yuh Berris...You are correct, it's not the same scenario...but some ppl have difficulties keepin career and family in order..and without any older heads to advise me, I did, and failed ...KJ is not me, but no one is Superman or Superwoman either...it can be quite tuff....anyways, again I apologize

No need to apologize boss, yuh just give yuh opinion and we respond,the main thing here is you sounding like yuh intentions good, but yuh put it across de wrong way..when yuh joking bout yuh hope  de FPATT'bring up 'Tantie Merle or Enicet" , even 'Tantie rtg' ...yuh cyar expect we to take yuh serious and so de pong and farsey farsey response was bong tuh follow ...is no big thing really  but i'm sure by now you cud understand wey we coming from with de 'mind yuh business' talk  :beermug:
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2007, 02:35:35 PM »
meantime, man done overs TI original post.
TI yuh losing yuh mojo. Time was yuh could make a single post and have 3 or 4 pages or replies and at least one cuss out. Now yuh come like Mike Tyson, fading into bolivian.

The sad part is that yuh make sense. Maybe that is the problem.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2007, 02:47:38 PM »

maxg vindicated.  doh study dese fellahs who eh know where you coming from.  I figure Carlos and family will look out.  dis place have too much looking for all kinda war and dotish fight down.

dcs like u want me shout u out.........allyuh men grow up in bubble o wat this ah trinidad and tobago forum picong and shite talk is ah norm.
ah already say ah understand where maxg coming from....and d man taking the pounding in ah good spirit

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2007, 02:48:31 PM »

allyuh is de truly de greatest yes...

You must be breed with jackass...either that or you just love playing dotish.  I didn't side with one damn thing because at the end of the day Bakes simply couldn't care less.  Max was once in a similar situation and using that experience he wondered aloud how Kenwyne managing and if the proper support system in place.  I said I see where he's coming from and think people taking his comments too seriously.  From that you gather that I saying he should "exercise better family planning"??  You's ah f**king c**t or what?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 02:53:03 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2007, 02:50:51 PM »
TI yuh losing yuh mojo. Time was yuh could make a single post and have 3 or 4 pages or replies and at least one cuss out. Now yuh come like Mike Tyson, fading into bolivian.

DIS SITE IS IT!!!!!  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2007, 02:53:48 PM »

De man say TI fading into Bolivian yes....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2007, 02:54:21 PM »
the refree quickly motions  bake n shark to come over to him..........he is reaching into his back pocket its ah....................................

FLOW REGRETS ANY INCONVIENCE BUT WE DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHTS TO BROADCAST THIS GAME...OR HUMBLIEST APOLOGIES

1]; } ?>