May 11, 2024, 02:27:52 PM

Author Topic: Kenwyne Jones is the Next Kenwyne Jones, not Drogba....  (Read 14460 times)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Re: Kenwyne Jones is the Next Kenwyne Jones, not Drogba....
« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2007, 07:08:39 PM »
im not surprised that you would side with such sentiments..

for allyuh is not enough for de man to score goals, but he also must not celebrate in an extravagant manner and must exercise better family planning all for the benefit of his loving fans..

allyuh is de truly de greatest yes...

You must be breed with jackass...either that or you just love playing dotish.  I didn't side with one damn thing because at the end of the day Bakes simply couldn't care less.  Max was once in a similar situation and using that experience he wondered aloud how Kenwyne managing and if the proper support system in place.  I said I see where he's coming from and think people taking his comments too seriously.  From that you gather that I saying he should "exercise better family planning"??  You's ah f**king c**t or what?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

well yes, boy who tell me close my laptop, log off and leave wuk on de dot and miss all this tra la la..

Boy bake and jargon yuh does never fail to disappoint yes. Ah notice as soon as somebody pick yuh up on de bullshit yuh does come and post here every day, de immature vein in yuh neck does raise like crapaud and yuh does feel de need to descend de talk to obscenities..

i eh go lie you is tops for entertainment value yes...

next time you feel de need to have a bitch fit, read my post properly fellah.. i was addressing you with your objection to his celebration and the others on their family planning views (see that word "allyuh" up there??).. and whether or not max was well intentioned, he look for de pong he get de way he come out with it..

now i could stoop to your level and tell you all about the jackass i breed, but yuh go hadda come real good to get me to go down that road with you fellah...

so until then, just keep posting yuh lack-of-substance articulate bullshit, cause yuh does really amuse me and plenty others on this board...

:beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2007, 08:41:29 PM »
since we on ah new thread...
Could someone explique to me, wha d guy doing with 3 chillren ahready, at 22...he real like to put down allkinda wuk boy....

maxg please tell us where is the caring sentiment in a MACOMERE statement like the one above..

ah see it now...buh look how you down dey ahready nah

the "all kinda wuk" ah was refering too, was playing professional football(running all over the place practice, games, away from home) and seeing about his growing family at such ah young age (but ah guess some ppl would consider dat is all he wife work alone).. hell, ah dun explain.....but dat is not what you was referring too ent...you see "put down all kinda wuk" and your mind formulate something else.....nah, I could take pong, specially when I make ah mistake an overestimate ppl and yes ah mess up by not explaining myself cleary...buh doh play you at any higher level dan anybody else, cause without I starting to cuss or waste down, I will simply say, read yuh post an dem, yuh really not bro...anyways say what, ah even had to laugh at meself, and we move on..

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 17, 2007, 09:02:40 PM »
since we on ah new thread...
Could someone explique to me, wha d guy doing with 3 chillren ahready, at 22...he real like to put down allkinda wuk boy....

maxg please tell us where is the caring sentiment in a MACOMERE statement like the one above..

ah see it now...buh look how you down dey ahready nah

the "all kinda wuk" ah was refering too, was playing professional football(running all over the place practice, games, away from home) and seeing about his growing family at such ah young age (but ah guess some ppl would consider dat is all he wife work alone).. hell, ah dun explain.....but dat is not what you was referring too ent...you see "put down all kinda wuk" and your mind formulate something else.....nah, I could take pong, specially when I make ah mistake an overestimate ppl and yes ah mess up by not explaining myself cleary...buh doh play you at any higher level dan anybody else, cause without I starting to cuss or waste down, I will simply say, read yuh post an dem, yuh really not bro...anyways say what, ah even had to laugh at meself, and we move on..

well to be honest, i really interpret "all kinda wuk" as the type of "wuk" that would bring ah 3 chirren at age 22, but now u put a whole different spin on it..  like ah say, i eh fault yuh for yuh perspective given you had similiar experiences, but oh gorm boy yuh sound like yuh was lashing de man for being ah 3-time daddy at 22, so yuh know ah loud out had to follow..

anyways, alls welll that ends well, this thread real make me laugh, especially as i never knew it was so easy to get bolivian citizenship... lol

PS: oh aaammm.. yeah TI, sunderland really need a creative mid..

« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 09:12:16 PM by omarldinho »

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 17, 2007, 11:43:39 PM »
Palos, is 01:40 in south Florida now and yuh padnah Dutty eh answer meh yet. Why yuh so, yuh get de man scared wid yuh post and like he doh want tuh talk tuh de Enterprise  ;D  8). Enterprise and De Alliance WAR really do some bois round here? Dem really need tuh know yes  ??? ???  8). HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 11:56:17 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 18, 2007, 12:02:46 AM »
if ah didn't live it, ah wouldn't have commented...anyways...I apologize, I had no idea, although I should have known better, that some people would have taken it down to the 'drag through the mud" level... I thought ppl would know me better than that....if ppl think I am a macomey man,  :D  well wha ah could say, maybe I am  :-X
ah would try to see if I could assist privately and contact similar older ppl, who will  more than likely understand whey I talkin bout.......yep, ah too damn farse  :-[

ps:I hear yuh Berris...You are correct, it's not the same scenario...but some ppl have difficulties keepin career and family in order..and without any older heads to advise me, I did, and failed ...KJ is not me, but no one is Superman or Superwoman either...it can be quite tuff....anyways, again I apologize

You eh have nutten to apologize for nah pardna, clearly the majority of fellas in here understand whey yuh was coming from.

Damn... ah know you eh fraid tuh cuss nobody, but I realize yuh usually replace the "u" with an "a" in the f-bomb and put a "*" somewhere in the c-bomb- like yuh really wanted Omar tuh fade into bolivian  ;) wid that cuss out...lawwd....

Under seriousness though people, agree Max was just thinking out loud. He even admitted that it's not his business...I didn't even know Kenwyne had 3 kids....and the news caused me and all to bawl "waaaaaaay" (in my head of course). The man have wife and kids- no scene of course, but admit that 3 chirren at 22 ain't exactly the average scenario in 2007- so give Max a bligh for thinking what he did out loud, especially since he (somewhat) went through it himself- not like he just bumpin' his gums....

Who woulda thought that a goal over the weekend would spark conversations about his children.

Breds, to be honest ah say lemmih give de moderators and dem ah bligh and ease off de cussin and name calling and thing eh, but it have some real imps running around dis forum and sometimes it ent have nutten better than simple, clear communication to let dem know whey yuh stand.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2007, 12:04:06 AM »
Lawd, allyuh slow on the uptake. I thought it might have some boxing fans here eh, but dat eh nutten.
Straight from the horse's mouth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpi7IdjoFhA

Check the quote from 2:47

As I said, (or rather, like Mike said)  Fade into Bolivian;D

Well I go give yuh de benefit ah de doubt.

I had tuh look twice at de name...I say "nah man, Bitter supposed tuh be ah smart fella"  :rotfl:

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 18, 2007, 12:06:13 AM »
B and S, ah not playing meh breddah, but all yuh keeping meh well entertained boi. It had ah time de bad men thing on de forum (entertainment) use tuh be TI vs TT and Supa vs de rest ah dem. But hear meh nah, it look like we retired from dat  :-\ and leave all yuh tuh run de bad men thing on de forum, as de man does say "Ah really love it"  :rotfl:. HIGHLY BLESSED.

Nah dred I too small tuh play badman...I'z ah quiet god-fearing fella, lol.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2007, 12:43:25 AM »
B and S, ah not playing meh breddah, but all yuh keeping meh well entertained boi. It had ah time de bad men thing on de forum (entertainment) use tuh be TI vs TT and Supa vs de rest ah dem. But hear meh nah, it look like we retired from dat  :-\ and leave all yuh tuh run de bad men thing on de forum, as de man does say "Ah really love it"  :rotfl:. HIGHLY BLESSED.

Good thing meh breddah, give thanks man. B & S ah like yuh comment, but remember it have some real clowns out here, so yuh have tuh be tuff and ready fuh dem, although you are god-fearing person. Well by meh past post and dem, yuh probably know dat Supa is ah family man(wife, son and parents) and ah blessed wid ah very good job (give thanks). So obviously me eh looking fuh no unnecessary trouble. But hear meh nah, no boi cah come round meh and dis meh on de forum or me or meh family in person. Cuz Supa will loose it and forget about every thing and take care ah business by meh self or wid de Enterprise or de Alliance. However, other dan dat boss, yuh doh boddah Supa, Supa eh go mess wid yuh, simple as dat meh friend. Ah does be just cool, kicking back and enjoying life and de blessings of de man above. Lawd look at de time, let meh go in meh bed eh  :beermug: HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 12:45:22 AM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 18, 2007, 06:31:17 AM »
Palos, is 01:40 in south Florida now and yuh padnah Dutty eh answer meh yet. Why yuh so, yuh get de man scared wid yuh post and like he doh want tuh talk tuh de Enterprise  ;D  8). Enterprise and De Alliance WAR really do some bois round here? Dem really need tuh know yes  ??? ???  8). HIGHLY BLESSED.

:rotfl: :rotfl: Supa breddrin.....yuh killin meh wit laff here dis mornin.  ;D  But all joke aside.....ah sure Dutty eh mean no disrespeck.  Jes pure ole talk.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 18, 2007, 06:44:09 AM »

Good thing meh breddah, give thanks man. B & S ah like yuh comment, but remember it have some real clowns out here, so yuh have tuh be tuff and ready fuh dem, although you are god-fearing person. Well by meh past post and dem, yuh probably know dat Supa is ah family man(wife, son and parents) and ah blessed wid ah very good job (give thanks). So obviously me eh looking fuh no unnecessary trouble. But hear meh nah, no boi cah come round meh and dis meh on de forum or me or meh family in person. Cuz Supa will loose it and forget about every thing and take care ah business by meh self or wid de Enterprise or de Alliance. However, other dan dat boss, yuh doh boddah Supa, Supa eh go mess wid yuh, simple as dat meh friend. Ah does be just cool, kicking back and enjoying life and de blessings of de man above. Lawd look at de time, let meh go in meh bed eh  :beermug: HIGHLY BLESSED.

I hear dat pardna, lol  :beermug:

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 18, 2007, 07:41:42 AM »
You want to fight with dutty  ??? ,eh...nah man .but dutty is ah illuminati eh .

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 18, 2007, 07:45:10 AM »
SUPA, tell de ENTERPRISE and de ALLIANCE, that DUTTY is good people, man.
trus meh  ;)
he does talk some real shit to be anything else :devil:
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 10:19:40 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 18, 2007, 08:46:05 AM »
trus meh  ;)

supa, you is one of them star trek fans or something? was with this "enterprise" talk? ???

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #73 on: September 18, 2007, 09:23:11 AM »
meantime, man done overs TI original post.
TI yuh losing yuh mojo. Time was yuh could make a single post and have 3 or 4 pages or replies and at least one cuss out. Now yuh come like Mike Tyson, fading into bolivian.

The sad part is that yuh make sense. Maybe that is the problem.

De man say TI fading into Bolivian yes....
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think that he is quoting Mike Tyson froma couple years ago.

edited to add: I see that Bitter defended himself, real men take it and run with it though.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 09:24:45 AM by JDB »
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 18, 2007, 09:29:14 AM »
You want to fight with dutty  ??? ,eh...nah man .but dutty is ah illuminati eh .
buh wuh de ass is dis??

look how you and Palos roll mih under de bus....allyuh is some criminal

allyuh have badman waitin up till 1 o clock in de mornin to cyber-buss mih head.....supa hard luck dey boss, at 1 a.m. I usually droolin on ah pillow
Dis board is de best oui....last time ah man wish death on mih in ah serious way,   now Palos an dem set mih up for ah cut ass  ;D

Flex, allyuh have ah witness protection programme ah could sign up for??
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Madd Ras#13

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 18, 2007, 09:55:39 AM »
meantime, man done overs TI original post.
TI yuh losing yuh mojo. Time was yuh could make a single post and have 3 or 4 pages or replies and at least one cuss out. Now yuh come like Mike Tyson, fading into bolivian.
The sad part is that yuh make sense. Maybe that is the problem.

All yuh is de best  :rotfl:   :rotfl:   ..Bitter de word is 'oblivion' dread .. Yuh nearly make mey spit out meh juice man  :rotfl:

scene...and there i was thinkin dah some bolivian boxer did beat mike tyson ("mike tyson fadin into bolivian")  :rotfl:
all dat is necessary is necessary

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2007, 10:59:10 AM »
Me eh know what wrong with allyuh.
To suggest that I doh know how to spell "Oblivion" is just... ludicrous!
I mean, how dare allyuh challenge me with yuh primitive skills? My power is discombobulatingly devastating! My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah!" (or should that be God is de BOSS!)  ;)

Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2007, 11:12:24 AM »
I mean, how dare allyuh challenge me with yuh primitive skills? My power is discombobulatingly devastating! My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah!" (or should that be God is de BOSS!)  ;)

Funny how you done explain yourself and men still gettin' tief head.....
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2007, 11:27:06 AM »
Funny how you done explain yourself and men still gettin' tief head.....
dais cause fellas ent reading every post in ah tree page tred. ;D :D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2007, 12:26:28 PM »

come nah, all ah dem bad man musings eh really necessary....all ah we is one family.
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 18, 2007, 01:06:09 PM »

come nah, all ah dem bad man musings eh really necessary....all ah we is one family.
I doh think SUPA being serious.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2007, 01:15:00 PM »
Lawd, allyuh slow on the uptake. I thought it might have some boxing fans here eh, but dat eh nutten.
Straight from the horse's mouth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpi7IdjoFhA

Check the quote from 2:47

As I said, (or rather, like Mike said)  Fade into Bolivian;D

I had tuh go back and watch dat again...under all de ole talk, it really was kinda sad watching what Mike became towards the end of his career.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2007, 01:55:54 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Ah right nah tek win ..
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 02:04:33 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 19, 2007, 01:45:45 PM »
ah think at this point we should shift to which tnt national footballer has the most kids an take it dat to 'bull-livian'...

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 20, 2007, 11:00:32 AM »
buh wuh de ass is dis??

look how you and Palos roll mih under de bus....allyuh is some criminal

allyuh have badman waitin up till 1 o clock in de mornin to cyber-buss mih head.....supa hard luck dey boss, at 1 a.m. I usually droolin on ah pillow
Dis board is de best oui....last time ah man wish death on mih in ah serious way,   now Palos an dem set mih up for ah cut ass  ;D

Flex, allyuh have ah witness protection programme ah could sign up for??

:rotfl: Even if ah was pissed off, yuh put ah smile on meh face, yuh funny fuh real yes. It look like yuh is good people, cuz nuff members were talking good about yuh. Every thing cool Dutty, ah was just trying tuh find out about what yuh meant in yuh past post  :beermug:  8). HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 20, 2007, 11:12:32 AM »
trus meh  ;)

supa, you is one of them star trek fans or something? was with this "enterprise" talk? ???

Ribbit, yeah I is star trek fan, ah located at Hollywood FL, up dey by de beach. Let meh know when is convenient tuh yuh, so ah set up ah meeting wid you and de star trek fans. Ah sure yuh wouldn't be scared right? De best part about it, yuh could come  back and report tuh de other members, about how de meeting went  8). Now doh start some shit and yuh cah finish now, cuz ah waiting on yuh reply. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 11:15:32 AM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 20, 2007, 11:43:15 AM »
trus meh  ;)

Ribbit, yeah I is star trek fan, ah located at Hollywood FL, up dey by de beach. Let meh know when is convenient tuh yuh, so ah set up ah meeting wid you and de star trek fans. Ah sure yuh wouldn't be scared right? De best part about it, yuh could come  back and report tuh de other members, about how de meeting went  8). Now doh start some shit and yuh cah finish now, cuz ah waiting on yuh reply. HIGHLY BLESSED.

Or he just might not be aware of Entreprise Village in Chaguanas.  (which is what I hope and pray you are referring to when you mention "the enterprise")...... :-\

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 20, 2007, 11:46:38 AM »
No Joke, if ah did know how, ah woulda post ah clip how meh eldest daughter get assimilated into the Borg ! ahh....armmm...dis is for the other forum, ent...Anyways, Well since then she does play football for ah men team, she does bat ah bunch ah man, while she boyfriend does play he playing baseball near the sidelines..no body doh say ah word.. :rotfl:...ah say how yuh go play when he not dey  she say " Dad ? they haven't seen the Borg in me yet !"   :rotfl:

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 20, 2007, 04:10:48 PM »
trus meh  ;)

Or he just might not be aware of Entreprise Village in Chaguanas.  (which is what I hope and pray you are referring to when you mention "the enterprise")...... :-\

Wow, Kicker ah didn't know yuh was such ah brilliant boi nah, I'm very impressed. You are so correct it is de Enterprise village. Would you like 2 visit de Enterprise village Mr Kicker  ;D? Right now we have an open house next week, book yuh ticket. Please doh leave without Ribbit, we are expecting him also, but if yuh cah make it, please send Mr Ribbit, among all, de Enterprise village wid star trek fans desperately want tuh meet Ribbit. Look how all yuh lucky, not really u eh Kicker, but de other jokers and dem, ah sponsoring dey ticket tuh take Ribbit and he fans tuh Jamaica also, ah taking dem tuh meet de other star trek fans, dey going on ah nice lil tour by meh bois dem. Dey will also be delighted tuh meet you all, please don't let dis free trip pass you all, it only will come once in yuh life. Ah love all yuh on dis forum fuh real yes, all yuh need tuh wake up, and get wid de times sah, dis 2007, not 1947. We are living in ah serious times people, look around yuh and wake up, before it is 2 late. Member Supa say dat on dis forum. Big up yuh self Kicker, we cool meh boss :beermug: HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 04:16:47 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 20, 2007, 04:41:24 PM »

Wow, Kicker ah didn't know yuh was such ah brilliant boi nah, I'm very impressed. You are so correct it is de Enterprise village. Would you like 2 visit de Enterprise village Mr Kicker  ;D? Right now we have an open house next week, book yuh ticket. Please doh leave without Ribbit, we are expecting him also, but if yuh cah make it, please send Mr Ribbit, among all, de Enterprise village wid star trek fans desperately want tuh meet Ribbit. Look how all yuh lucky, not really u eh Kicker, but de other jokers and dem, ah sponsoring dey ticket tuh take Ribbit and he fans tuh Jamaica also, ah taking dem tuh meet de other star trek fans, dey going on ah nice lil tour by meh bois dem. Dey will also be delighted tuh meet you all, please don't let dis free trip pass you all, it only will come once in yuh life. Ah love all yuh on dis forum fuh real yes, all yuh need tuh wake up, and get wid de times sah, dis 2007, not 1947. We are living in ah serious times people, look around yuh and wake up, before it is 2 late. Member Supa say dat on dis forum. Big up yuh self Kicker, we cool meh boss :beermug: HIGHLY BLESSED.

haha  ;D....I'll pass on the trip- been to the Enterprise before..played some ball on that side before wid some fellas I used to work wid. Cyah speak for Ribbit etc...so I'll let them speak for themselves  :beermug:

1]; } ?>