May 21, 2024, 05:53:03 PM

Author Topic: Tiger Woods-Elin Nordegren Divorce Settlement Reportedly Final  (Read 6867 times)

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
Tiger Woods has reached a record divorce settlement with Elin Nordegren, according to a report by the  London Sun.

Woods will pay his former wife between $750 million and $833 million, the report says, which would be the biggest payout ever seen in a high-profile divorce. In return, Nordegren, 30, can never publicly speak about reported affairs he had while they were married.

According to the deal, which is expected to be finalized soon, Nordegren gets complete custody of their children (3-year old daughter Sam and 1-year old son Charlie), but Woods gets to share in making decisions in their life.

Woods also has to keep his children away from his girlfriends or any other unmarried women that Nordegren does not know.

http://golf.fanhouse.com/2010/06/30/tiger-woods-elin-nordegren-divorce-reportedly-final/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlYl5rIABew
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 04:23:15 PM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Tiger Woods-Elin Nordegren Divorce Settlement Reportedly Final
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 07:12:20 PM »
from babysitter to multi-millionaire

can someone tell me how the fack she deserve that kinda coin?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 07:30:16 PM »
Tiger screw himself over
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2010, 09:19:06 PM »
Tiger screw himself over
Yeah but it still unfair.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2010, 10:46:24 PM »
Dat gyul never liked he! stuueepppsss, kobby woman coulda pull the same stunt , but she tough it out and stayed the course.

it couldn't have happen to ah nicer guy, tiger is one ah dem half breed who does go on like he eh have no black in him, let him tek cock in he bam bam, good fuh him!

if i was one ah dem highly paid celebs yuh think i marrying any b!tch tuh run way wid half my trapp! fack no!! it even look like the dummy didn't even had ah prenuptial agreement drawn up!         BIG DUMMY!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline makaveli

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2010, 11:36:24 PM »
http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/30/tiger-woods-elin-nordegren-divorce-property-settlement-millions-judge-final/

'We're told Elin will not get near the reported $750 million in the settlement.  As one source put it, "Tiger isn't even worth that much."

In May, 2009, Forbes estimated Tiger's worth at $600 million.

Offline Conquering Lion

• Tell me how can a man who doh know his roots form his own ideology?
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2010, 06:22:29 AM »
Tiger screw himself over

Sad to say, but fair has nothing to do with a court of law........only the facts (which in this case is, Tiger horn "his devoted wife" with 14 woman).

So does that mean if millionairess Nordengren decides to marry or have a new boyfriend again that, "iz a cool scene?" Interesting double standard.

Sounds like Tiger probably gave up a lot under threat of further ruining his reputation.
We fire de old set ah managers we had wukkin..and iz ah new group we went and we bring in. And if the goods we require de new managers not supplying, when election time come back round iz new ones we bringin. For iz one ting about my people I can guarantee..They will never ever vote party b4 country

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2010, 07:01:25 AM »
JC..care to expand on Tiger and lack of blackness? If ah mango fall next to ah sapodilla in the garden, you'll find a race to blame eh.

that babysitter knew from day one what tiger was doing, she allow it to marinate so the end result is what it is now.. real facking coins.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2010, 07:14:08 AM »
JC..care to expand on Tiger and lack of blackness? If ah mango fall next to ah sapodilla in the garden, you'll find a race to blame eh.

that babysitter knew from day one what tiger was doing, she allow it to marinate so the end result is what it is now.. real facking coins.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2010, 07:25:26 AM »
HALF!!!!

HALF MOTHER F$%KER

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SniOXFhwIZ8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/SniOXFhwIZ8</a>
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2010, 07:30:43 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:heehee:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2010, 07:38:50 AM »

Just cool nah jumbs, yuh missin the point.  this same arseh@le went on the media some yrs ah back talking bout he not black after being portrayed in the media as the first black golfer tuh win ah masters, he said something to the effect that his mother was asian so he cyar claim being black ,then went on to say he's ah this and ah dat but not ah black.

so hence the reason i say fack he! lem meh ask yuh this though, yuh think any super rich white celebrity gyul pullin in any black, dougla, spanish dougla, cocospanish, half black half chine, pure indian, or even ah poor mexican tuh say she marrying him and turnin him on to the good life?  think again! it never happened and it never will!!

these black byois does always marry these asre out white gyurls and put them in the big times, and after ah while dem bitches does always tun on dem and show dem dey arse!

i know white dudes who does always tell me how white woman love money real bad, but from my experience i found that hard tuh believe BC ah white woman would spend she last dollar wid ah black fella she like, plus most black man katchin hell but does still have they white woman neck and neck wid dem.

but after seeing nuff celebs get caught in the net, i started tuh understand what they was talkin bout. i realize that ah rich white woman would seldom date ah poor black fella on ah serious basis, this eh no racist talk, this is the real!

we as black ppl does just jump and do things viki vike, but them ppl does plan dey life well. yuh would however find ah white celebrity gyul pullin in ah white byoi who was down and out, and puttin him on! but not jumbie and certainly not justice (JC)!

dah gyul set up tiger, that's all! like yuh said, she knew he was ah hot cock from the start but she still jumped in the ring. that tiger fall for dah trapped like ah turkey!           HE DOTISH NO ARSE!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 07:50:22 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2010, 07:48:14 AM »
HALF!!!!

HALF MOTHER F$%KER

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SniOXFhwIZ8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/SniOXFhwIZ8</a>
DOH MIND HE, HE SO FULL AH SH!T IT EH FUNNY! DAT FELLA STILL WENT AND MARRY THAT SLIM WOMAN AND AFTER THE DIVORCE, PASS AH PRETTY PENNY UNDER THE TABLE.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2010, 06:47:32 PM »
3/4 of a billion dollars??  :o

Forget buyin lottery tickets oui...buy ah vagina
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2010, 10:42:57 PM »
HALF!!!!

HALF MOTHER F$%KER

DOH MIND HE, HE SO FULL AH SH!T IT EH FUNNY! DAT FELLA STILL WENT AND MARRY THAT SLIM WOMAN AND AFTER THE DIVORCE, PASS AH PRETTY PENNY UNDER THE TABLE.
According to Macavili post ,its not half ..she took all ! All his money more than all !,this is a presidency.

And JC thats unfair maybe he growed up with his mom side of the family and never considered himself black .
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 10:51:43 PM by Quags »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2010, 11:16:35 PM »
Ah boy... de ole boys club in full swing.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2010, 11:28:54 PM »
Tiger screw himself over

Sad to say, but fair has nothing to do with a court of law........only the facts (which in this case is, Tiger horn "his devoted wife" with 14 woman).

So does that mean if millionairess Nordengren decides to marry or have a new boyfriend again that, "iz a cool scene?" Interesting double standard.

Sounds like Tiger probably gave up a lot under threat of further ruining his reputation.

Man or woman I don't think its right for people to benefit from what they didn't earn. She can't do what he does and shouldn't benefit from divorce to that obscene degree even if Tiger horn she going and coming. As Eddie Murphy say "Half ?" nah man. And what if there was no infidelity at all ? The law still says "half". 

If by some strange alignment of the stars I marry a super model and for whatever reason we done ,why would I deserve half of everything ?   

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2010, 11:46:03 PM »
Man or woman I don't think its right for people to benefit from what they didn't earn. She can't do what he does...   

Could Tiger do what she does?

So much for the notion of marriage being a "partnership".  Besides... doh be vex at the law, that's what pre-nups are for.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2010, 11:52:25 PM »
Man or woman I don't think its right for people to benefit from what they didn't earn. She can't do what he does...   

So much for the notion of marriage being a "partnership".  Besides... doh be vex at the law, that's what pre-nups are for.
Pre nups could work there but what if the law doesn't support it like in T&T.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2010, 12:01:40 AM »

Pre nups could work there but what if the law doesn't support it like in T&T.

I seriously doubt that pre-nups are illegal in TnT... they are contracts like any other.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2010, 06:48:23 AM »
Bakes.. I eh saying that she should not get some sort of money, but that amount hard to digest. Mr Woods been training to be were he's at from a tender age. When most kids his age would be doing less constructive things. She juss come into the scenes and I feel that what was done to her is not worth that amount of coins.

BTW, if was one of my daughters I'd be wining on at red juzzy right now.

JC.. man I feel you have  real inferiority complex, when it comes to white people. Live life a little and give the white fella a chance. There is good in everyone, you juss have to be open to it , rather than spend too much time looking for evil and hate etc. if you need some counseling to get over that hurdle, I'm here my brother.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2010, 01:23:46 PM »
Bakes.. I eh saying that she should not get some sort of money, but that amount hard to digest. Mr Woods been training to be were he's at from a tender age. When most kids his age would be doing less constructive things. She juss come into the scenes and I feel that what was done to her is not worth that amount of coins.

Well that is why is only de two ah dem involved in de negotiations... ent?  I can't tell nobody else the monetary value of the hurt they've been through.  Once upon a time it was hard for me to contemplate the 'half' theory... until I had to stop and consider that it makes sense, she had to make certain sacrifices in order to me Mrs. Tiger woods in the 6 years they've been together.  We only looking at the money side and saying "what sacrifice... she getting ah setta money", but I dunno the intricacies of their relationship, but I know that he musta needed a special kinda woman to support him through the travels and practice times and time away from the family... and making two children and caring for them in his absence and all of that.  Far from me to minimize her contributions to the household... especially looking on from the outside.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2010, 04:00:33 PM »

JC.. man I feel you have  real inferiority complex, when it comes to white people. Live life a little and give the white fella a chance. There is good in everyone, you juss have to be open to it , rather than spend too much time looking for evil and hate etc. if you need some counseling to get over that hurdle, I'm here my brother.

Breds hold yuh peace!! yuh talkin real outa timin , and from my point of view, it coming over kinda malicious and done in jest rather than out of genuine concern.

first off, i don't need no counseling, maybe you do, but i certainly don't. 2nd , if i had an inferior complex then i'd be talkin like you!. maybe ah superior, but definitely not inferior.

3rd, i keep company maybe wid more white ppl than you, and they are even more critical of white folks than i am, so as far as giving the white fella ah chance, yuh struck out on dat one. 

i really hate talking wid ppl who have no understanding and can't put words spoken into their proper context. most guys on this board is real typical trinis, they kinda remind me of the mid seventies when the rastafarian movement was growing in TNT, and the older heads would catch gripes over how these fellas was wearing they hair.

they were extremely taken aback by this "new" lifestyle and in turn became very abusive and nasty, sort of like what you're doing. callin them "stink head, dirty smelly rasta, they have bugs in dey head" and the list went on! they took ah real subjective narrow minded views on the movement instead of trying tuh understand it.

the movement only became accepted by folks today BC they saw foreigners embrace the movement and put rasta on ah pedestal, now every body and they mammy rockin the hair style! no more bugs dey so.

allyuh on this board sort of remind me of those old timers, just plain ole follow the status quo walk in line, going wid the flow, non objective rumdrinkin know it all (while not knowin shyte) one track minded over opinionated self important jokers, who when another opinion is presented tuh them, tend tuh act out of character for lack of understanding.

thanx for the offer of so called consolation though, but i good. i have some nettle high grade waiting for me that would do the trick better than any therapist.                     TSCHUSS!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 04:02:09 PM by just cool »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2010, 05:24:20 PM »

Breds hold yuh peace!! yuh talkin real outa timin , and from my point of view, it coming over kinda malicious and done in jest rather than out of genuine concern.

first off, i don't need no counseling, maybe you do, but i certainly don't. 2nd , if i had an inferior complex then i'd be talkin like you!. maybe ah superior, but definitely not inferior.

3rd, i keep company maybe wid more white ppl than you, and they are even more critical of white folks than i am, so as far as giving the white fella ah chance, yuh struck out on dat one. 

i really hate talking wid ppl who have no understanding and can't put words spoken into their proper context. most guys on this board is real typical trinis, they kinda remind me of the mid seventies when the rastafarian movement was growing in TNT, and the older heads would catch gripes over how these fellas was wearing they hair.

they were extremely taken aback by this "new" lifestyle and in turn became very abusive and nasty, sort of like what you're doing. callin them "stink head, dirty smelly rasta, they have bugs in dey head" and the list went on! they took ah real subjective narrow minded views on the movement instead of trying tuh understand it.

the movement only became accepted by folks today BC they saw foreigners embrace the movement and put rasta on ah pedestal, now every body and they mammy rockin the hair style! no more bugs dey so.

allyuh on this board sort of remind me of those old timers, just plain ole follow the status quo walk in line, going wid the flow, non objective rumdrinkin know it all (while not knowin shyte) one track minded over opinionated self important jokers, who when another opinion is presented tuh them, tend tuh act out of character for lack of understanding.

thanx for the offer of so called consolation though, but i good. i have some nettle high grade waiting for me that would do the trick better than any therapist.                     TSCHUSS!

I think yuh should drop de pretense and tell him how yuh really feel...

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2010, 05:27:04 PM »

I think yuh should drop de pretense and tell him how yuh really feel...
that is how ah really feel, ah just being overly diplomatic about it.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2010, 12:12:01 AM »
that is how ah really feel, ah just being overly diplomatic about it.

I know you are... I juss facking wid yuh.

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2010, 04:04:53 AM »
Just a point of reference here......

Elin Nordegren was born in Stockholm, Sweden. Her mother, Barbro Holmberg, is a politician and former Swedish migration and asylum policy minister. Her father, Thomas Nordegren, is a radio journalist who served as a bureau chief in Washington, D.C.

Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2010, 05:57:43 AM »

maybe a hug then.. looks like you need some love bad, bad.

all that you wrote and it juss sound like every other post you've ever made here. hate, group people as one as long as they don't subscribe to what you believe or feel and try to seem like you know shit. what's next..an insult of some sort.

keep well fren and fester that manner in which you feel you would never be good enough and always measure you and your life to other races  ;)  (I would say "white", but your chip goes beyond the white fella)

Offline Conquering Lion

• Tell me how can a man who doh know his roots form his own ideology?
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2010, 07:29:17 AM »

Elin Nordegren was born in Stockholm, Sweden. Her mother, Barbro Holmberg, is a politician and former Swedish migration and asylum policy minister. Her father, Thomas Nordegren, is a radio journalist who served as a bureau chief in Washington, D.C.

So wha dat means................she doh need the 100 million?  :idea:
We fire de old set ah managers we had wukkin..and iz ah new group we went and we bring in. And if the goods we require de new managers not supplying, when election time come back round iz new ones we bringin. For iz one ting about my people I can guarantee..They will never ever vote party b4 country

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2010, 08:19:09 AM »

So wha dat means................she doh need the 100 million?  :idea:

If was ah 100 million I say give de lady she money..all de suffering and embarassment she put up with

but is she 3/4 of ah billion fackin dollars she lookin like she bout to flex wit ,,,fuh wwuh?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

1]; } ?>