May 14, 2024, 01:40:31 AM

Author Topic: Latapy: We can win Digicel Cup with all-local squad  (Read 4635 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Re: Latapy: We can win Digicel Cup with all-local squad
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2010, 07:15:25 AM »
Latapy talked before he think.

And with de foreigners, we go hear de excuse after Grenada kick we out again, de Warriors play good, we just need to gel a lil more.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2010, 07:36:56 AM »
It should read I hope we can qualify for the Digicel Cup wit a local squad.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2010, 12:05:03 PM »

And with de foreigners, we go hear de excuse after Grenada kick we out again, de Warriors play good, we just need to gel a lil more.

Yuh could say that again. Ah doh think he knew just how bad them players really is.

The amount ah shit dey does do Latas should have dem fellas doing pushups when they screw up in training and games.

So when we see man putting on muscle lookin big and strong we go know who the shithounds really is

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2010, 07:36:45 PM »

Nah it should read we goh finish in the top four.  Now all yuh tell me this thing.....4 years ago we looking to beat all comers in the Caribbean.  Now we hoping to finish in the top 4 in Digicel Cup.  ::) ::)  And I supposed to haul my arse down to the Stadium to support this  :bs: :bs:

Steups!!....all yuh enjoy the ride....is ah good thing I jump off already.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline lil damo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2010, 08:20:43 PM »

Nah it should read we goh finish in the top four.  Now all yuh tell me this thing.....4 years ago we looking to beat all comers in the Caribbean.  Now we hoping to finish in the top 4 in Digicel Cup.  ::) ::)  And I supposed to haul my arse down to the Stadium to support this  :bs: :bs:

Have we considered that the rest of the caribbean has caught up to us in terms of producing talent? Maybe a top 4 finish is realistic with a mostly local team considering the kind of ballers the other islands are pumping out these days. Do a little research on the players for some of the smaller islands and u'll be suprised to see that each of those little islands have either 1,2 or a few players playing in good leagues in Europe and the younf talent they producing will be playing in europe. The problem with Trinis is we still living in the past when we use to hit every caribbean side for 3 but we haven't yet woken up to the reality that those days are over and the other islands have some pretty good ballers these days, better than ours by quite a bit. Our coach has nothing to do with producing talent in Trinidad, he just works with what we have which right now is less (talent wise) than some of the other islands.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 08:23:13 PM by lil damo »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2010, 09:09:21 PM »

Have we considered that the rest of the caribbean has caught up to us in terms of producing talent? Maybe a top 4 finish is realistic with a mostly local team considering the kind of ballers the other islands are pumping out these days. Do a little research on the players for some of the smaller islands and u'll be suprised to see that each of those little islands have either 1,2 or a few players playing in good leagues in Europe and the younf talent they producing will be playing in europe. The problem with Trinis is we still living in the past when we use to hit every caribbean side for 3 but we haven't yet woken up to the reality that those days are over and the other islands have some pretty good ballers these days, better than ours by quite a bit. Our coach has nothing to do with producing talent in Trinidad, he just works with what we have which right now is less (talent wise) than some of the other islands.

So dey move ahead and we move backwards and we should be happy and pappy.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2010, 09:53:43 PM »

Yuh could say that again. Ah doh think he knew just how bad them players really is.

The amount ah shit dey does do Latas should have dem fellas doing pushups when they screw up in training and games.

So when we see man putting on muscle lookin big and strong we go know who the shithounds really is
And who picking these players to begin with?? i totally refuse to believe that TNT is so stretched for quality players that these are the best he could come up with.

what i would be more opt to believe is, latas have his favorites ( ah curse that has plagued TNT for decades (curry favorism) good player get left out for coaches pets ) and he's sticking to his guns even though clearly they not good enough! that's why we underachieving.)

imagine darryl roberts, khaleem hyland, collin samuels, cyd gray, aurtis whitley, anthony wolf, for a great number of games julius james was over looked, lester peltier, nigel henry who was in fine form in the cocacaf champions league,  criss birchall even though called up was seldom used, avery john, and kendell jagdeosingh was all ignored during the hexonal rounds, mind you, these are players who clearly could've made a huge difference, but latas chose other wise.

so don't come here talking that "players eh good enough" crap!! latapy eh good enough! Wim had worst players and almost won the degicel cup.  he had sh!t snakes the likes of romold aguelera, seon power, dwane jack, andre pachecco, gary glassgow, silvio spann, bleeder, and makan hislop, and he almost won the thing.

russell latapy is the woss coach i've ever seen! and ah bad selector to top it off!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2010, 11:31:59 PM »
Tampi and Black Thai Grass talking dey. Ah feel is bull grass dey smoking too... is recession so forgive dem.

1]; } ?>