May 17, 2024, 08:26:28 AM

Author Topic: Interest in playing for TNT  (Read 8844 times)

Offline rastafari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Interest in playing for TNT
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2005, 10:09:21 AM »
Triniman, Wessmass can more than make a team anywhere he go.  He briefly play for the LYnx but it think life had offer him some more fruitfull oppt. and he took that and now he plays in a top premier Mens league in Canada with some good players and even some ex pros.  I talk to him and he gonna see if he can get in contact with some old coaches from the youth days.  He s a real good defensive center mid.

TriniSol

Thanks Trinisolcampbell good job done link up as much warriors as you can boss,  because we are starting to build for the future, so we need as many new players that we can get.
Doh dig no horrors with dem men who talking dey talk, you just carry on walking de walk bredren.

These fellas fail to realise that if teams like canada and usa give caps to our players then they are lost forever and i don't want dat to happen.

You is one of de few men on this site who linking up players, so that is a very good spirit  to have as you are not just thinking about yourself,  yet certain man calling you a waggonist.
You might be in a position to  to even put forward proposals to the TTFF and try to work in an official capacity as a player/scout/representative of some sort in Canada.
I doh know is just a little idea i am giving you because yuh seem to be a very sensible youth.

JAH BLESS RASTAFARI

Offline TriniSol_Campbell#

• New Warrior
  • Best Footballer and Idol
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2005, 10:49:47 AM »
Thank you rastafari and that is what i also doing.  I have a lot of trini padnas that I play or played ball with and are of worthy of a tryout.  I not saying all of them might make a pool squad, as I said the same for me, but at least we can tell we selves "at least i give it a try".  Theres some others and what I will do is post something on my canadian forum for the league i play in.  because I know there are many other trini s in Ontario and the GTA that are also worthy of making a pool team for now or the future.  For anyone interested in reading some of the post the trini and west indian massive have up in canada regarding TNT going to the world cup go to www.osl-td.com and enjoy.  You get to see perspective from nuff different ethnic background asOntario is full of everybody, west indian, polish, italian, you name it.

TriniSol
Must put in d wuk

Offline Trini_fan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2005, 12:00:26 PM »
TriniSol

Yuh seem very sensible for yuh age. Thanks for making the effort. Doh study all dem men who calling yuh a waggonist, once yuh make the team all ah dem will be cheering yuh on and bawling bout dey was always yuh biggest fan.

If yuh want to play, go ahead and take the necessary steps to try out etc.

Good luck

Offline biga84

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2005, 02:33:30 PM »
Trini sol    what club u does play for? what about this westermass fella u name   where he does play?

Offline TriniSol_Campbell#

• New Warrior
  • Best Footballer and Idol
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2005, 04:26:06 PM »
Biga, I played this last summer with The Vaughan Shooters Mens league team.  Im not to sure if you are familiar with the OSL but it is a very good club with many good players.  Wessmass played with a club called GS United who won the ONtario cup, the league (shooters were 2nd or third I think), and also Nationals.  He captains the Midfield.  Very good player.  Played at Hartwick university a while back.

TriniSol
Must put in d wuk

Offline biga84

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2005, 04:29:33 PM »
Biga, I played this last summer with The Vaughan Shooters Mens league team. Im not to sure if you are familiar with the OSL but it is a very good club with many good players. Wessmass played with a club called GS United who won the ONtario cup, the league (shooters were 2nd or third I think), and also Nationals. He captains the Midfield. Very good player. Played at Hartwick university a while back.

TriniSol

I am very familar with these leagues, I have seen alot of players grow up and go on to play in the OSL.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 02, 2005, 05:05:22 PM »
 We have young talent...I praying that Beenhakker stay's after WC 2006 and help develop our young players....Go T&T....I suggest to Trinisol to go play pro-league if he could or play some kinda professional football now because Beenhakker is a man who don't mix matters...Go get yourself recognized on a pro team in a competitive league...Or you could forget about getting your foot in the door

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 30, 2006, 08:58:00 PM »
ah boy when yuh up everyone want ah piece of you now when the tide changes man does change dey tune.

I eh seeing or reading of too many men wanting to come play for TNT what happen to Atiba ? he eh coming for the friendlies? what happen to all them youth from Germany and all over who were claimining TNT heritage?

Yuh know we have nuff players playing in the college ranks in the USA ; bring them men home have a major camp and select  a side to playe the best of the local, keh we see who go shine and what will come forth.

Tiem to begin exploring and discovering some diamonds in the rough. Who replacing some ah we older and injured players?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 09:02:50 PM by AlbertaTrini »

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 30, 2006, 09:27:11 PM »
Triniman, Wessmass can more than make a team anywhere he go.  He briefly play for the LYnx but it think life had offer him some more fruitfull oppt. and he took that and now he plays in a top premier Mens league in Canada with some good players and even some ex pros.  I talk to him and he gonna see if he can get in contact with some old coaches from the youth days.  He s a real good defensive center mid.

TriniSol

but TriniSol u didn't say above dat canada have shyte leagues???

1]; } ?>