May 06, 2024, 11:09:02 PM

Author Topic: Have you been bullied/ prevented from expressing your opinion on the forum?..  (Read 10395 times)

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
ah wonder if FABA have a division for sexual harassment

if not I would like to work in that office, ah have plenty playboy centerfold pictures to put up in mih cubicle
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
sorry off topic ...Dutty ah just read yah little known fact there ....So what that had make Holly, Playa of the month .
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 08:21:20 PM by Quagmire »

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I setting up a sub group for when ah man come wid with one long ass post of rebuttals and all it boil down to is he talking a pack of shit and yuh cyah be bother answering him.
Because yuh aint have time to write essays becuase yuh actually have a social life or god forbid yuh actually play football.

My group is the High Yield Mentoring Caucus also known as HYMC
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
I setting up a sub group for when ah man come wid with one long ass post of rebuttals and all it boil down to is he talking a pack of shit and yuh cyah be bother answering him.
Because yuh aint have time to write essays becuase yuh actually have a social life or god forbid yuh actually play football.

lol...roli yuh have meh cracking up here bro..lol
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I still rather d new KPMG
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
FABA ah have ah problem

ah man tell me he shame ah come from behind and beat him in de Euro Cup
he make me feel like i was some kinda novice when in fact he is de rookie
ah state meh case why i better than him..next thing de Illuminati or somebody delete the whole thread plus like everybody else thread from 7pm to 10pm last night.

i would like allyuh to open up ah investigation nah
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
FABA ah have ah problem

ah state meh case why i better than him..next thing de Illuminati or somebody delete the whole thread plus like everybody else thread from 7pm to 10pm last night.

sen dem to the High Yield Mentoring Caucus

I eh go lie dat sub group is a ah classic  :D
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
FABA ah have ah problem

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

eh feliziano why yuh doh take yuh perverbial head out yuh perverbial ass for ah second and hull yuh mudda c***..

not that ah would expect ah intellectually challenged simpleton like yuh self to understand what ah mudda c*** is, with respect to that word, its connotations in the context of trinbagonian ethnic dialect, or of the colloquial nature of that phrase, in its many machinations and precipitations..

;)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
FABA ah have ah problem
eh feliziano why yuh doh take yuh perverbial head out yuh perverbial ass for ah second and hull yuh mudda c***..
not that ah would expect ah intellectually challenged simpleton like yuh self to understand what ah mudda c*** is, with respect to that word, its connotations in the context of trinbagonian ethnic dialect, or of the colloquial nature of that phrase, in its many machinations and precipitations..
 ;)
allya could talk a barrel full of "Greater Angostura crude" shit talk, eh
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 06:51:29 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

report it to FABA(Forum Anti-Bullying Association)

AWATT has taken a back seat and moving with modern times where many posters have been prevented from expressing their opinions and are bullied into believing they don't deserve one, FABA has been formed to offer redress, solace and in serious cases, retribution.

Just include a link to the thread where you have been bullied and let FABA do the rest.

Like I have to call an AWATT emergency meeting.
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
FABA ah have ah problem

;)
see de man follow meh inside here and intimidating meh with he big words  :yapping:
look like ah go have to sub-contract out or pay ah bully for ah reply  ;D

but seriously allyuh ent notice a bunch of threads missing?..even the Roll call for Chicago...unless ah really blind too  :-[
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline assrancid

• Man who scratch ass should not bite fingernails.
  • Hero Warrior
  • Education should be the handmaid of citizenship.
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
big words and he cannot spell proverbial?

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

;)

that eh right boy, that jes eh right

how yuh go call the man ah intellectually challenged simpleton

Més que un club.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

"perverbial", "reneg", "auger"... so what if de man cyah spell. 

We go just put he and all de other vocab-deficient forumites in ah special group called people who Can't Understand Normal Thought....
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 09:26:31 AM by Bake n Buljol »

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

We go just put he and all de other vocab-deficient forumites in ah special group called people who Can't Understand Normal Thought....

i always thought the sole purpose of my asshole was to dispense of faecal matter.

never knew it could spell check too.

yuh learn something new everyday eh?!

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile

i always thought the sole purpose of my asshole was to dispense of faecal matter.

Ent!!
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

according to ah man in my office

He say yuh asshole is ah integral part of yuh anatomy
yuh could go blind, yuh could lose a limb, suffer from some debilitating disease but if yuh asshole stop working yuh in real trouble.

Més que un club.

Offline assrancid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University

Your attempted use of superfluous adjectives to make your text more impressive failed!  I've been trying to convince my 9 yr old that using a flowery term out of context just makes him look hebetudinous.  Maybe you should heed my advice to him?

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
papa yo   :o

FABA have plenty paperwork to fill out & file in this thread alone oui

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Your attempted use of superfluous adjectives to make your text more impressive failed!  I've been trying to convince my 9 yr old that using a flowery term out of context just makes him look hebetudinous.  Maybe you should heed my advice to him?

ay ay TT rancid, i eh realize yuh had ah yute...

well if he head harden, i eh see how that is my problem.

on ah side note.. he start sunday school or first communion yet?  ;)

Offline assrancid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University

ay ay TT rancid, i eh realize yuh had ah yute...

well if he head harden, i eh see how that is my problem.

on ah side note.. he start sunday school or first communion yet?  ;)

We are Anglicans and attend a Episopal Church in Long Island.  Anyway, please desist from bescumbering my name all the time. (look it up)  You are like a serious case of coccydnia.  I am not who you perceive me to be!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 01:14:48 PM by assrancid »

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

We are Anglicans and attend a Episopal Church in Long Island.  Anyway, please desist from bescumbering my name all the time. (look it up)  You are like a serious case of coccydnia.  I am not who you perceive me to be!

You spelt Episcopal wrong.

damn ass.

Offline assrancid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University

You spelt Episcopal wrong.

damn ass.

Yes I am indeed the "perverbial' ass.  Sorry for the typo, see there is a difference

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Ah will just read and enjoy, cuz dey know deal wid dis crew already, so dey cah try no bully thing here. Ah staying out of dis, yuh doh mess wid we and everything go be cool. Ah stop buying people problem, unless ah see it really geeting out ah hand, den ah will burn ah quick fire on some fools round here. Nice thread doh, it sounds funny, but it make some real sense sah  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.

Wade, Beasley and Marion - De real deal
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 02:56:35 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
yeah whenever I say "F" canada admins does pull mi comments.. I jes use "F"  I didnt say de whole thing so admin gave mi a bligh Ok
War
Black Lives Matter..

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com

well finally it reach on dis side ah dey fence...ah fed up climb over by dey football section to read dis business...all meh pantyhose rip up wid ladder >:(

aright...anybody get bullied recently???

« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 05:08:31 PM by Sushilla Boopsingh »

Offline Dr. Rat

• Licks Pass!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
but no body eh call-out any of the so called bullies, and we know who there all are.  f**kers!
PNM in yuh mudda-in-law

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
Ah doing ah strange organizational chart....what ah miss ??

FLi
FABA
Forum Anti-Bullying Association
Bake n Buljol - Can't Understand Normal Thought
Superoil - High Yield Mentoring Caucus
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 06:46:46 PM by Sushilla Boopsingh »

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
but no body eh call-out any of the so called bullies, and we know who there all are.  f**kers!

But Doctor ah still have it in meh head eh....big men getting bullied by ah screen name....datz all eh ah screen name.
All i want to know is what kinda reality life dem does live?

Now my name is oman - one TO jackass came online and call meh ah racist what year it was....ya notice he does tell me anything since ???

So wha happen??? allyuh ain't have mouth errr typing skills too ?
Allyuh doh lime roun' dey savannah, or by dey nearest rum shop, or by ah corner and people giving allyuh lyrics ? Allyuh does sid down and cry for allyuh muddas ???

Ah doh understand dis ahtall nuh
Allyuh living too long outside allyuh birth place...datz wha happening here.
Skin getting too thin
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 06:48:20 PM by Sushilla Boopsingh »

1]; } ?>