May 15, 2024, 03:18:21 PM

Author Topic: My perspective on (K. Jones)  (Read 6338 times)

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: My perspective on (K. Jones)
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2009, 05:02:43 AM »
None so blind as those that won't see

And yes many fail to see whats at the end of thier nose...
For many have eyes and yet are blind..... :devil:

Offline Eldo man

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2009, 08:59:24 AM »
To be straight wit everybody...I personally find dat KJ overrated, is a duncy footballer and lack d basic skills (first touch and passin) to be a good far less complete striker.

But d ting is dat he in England playin in d premiership and I postin here about a man i do not like as a footballer...so d ppl dat have d knowledge and experience far more dan me (or most of d forum ppl) see someting in him dat worth payin him thousands of pongs a week.

Whether d pan playin target man, gettin service, throwin way, whaever...d man consistently is always d subject of some kinda big move talk...so we hadda respeck d man game....it hav something dem coaches adn some players seein in d man dat dey like and want to use.

KJ go find he way soon enough

After u call de man ah overatted duncy foot-baller, yuh come back and say coaches and players in England see something in de man that people on this forum don't see.That is just to tell yuh that man on this forum ent know sh*t Then yuh talking bout man have to respect de man game.. "You just call de man duncy". Now yuh talking bout KJ will find he way. No duncy man ent gonna find the way. Is either yuh like de man as a player or yuh doh like de man.

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2009, 11:09:31 AM »
 What can I say about Mr. Jones? He has shown glimpses of his talents for TNT in Germany but fail to leave his mark, he has allowed his fortune to dictate his performances. Maybe he is trying to hard, scoring goals should come natural for me. Thinking of real strikers, Yorke, Ruud(United days), this is just an example. You will notice a real striker in one moment in the game when he makes that killer pass or score from nothing. A real striker will go un-notice for 90 minutes and score in the 91st(this is an example).

For the National team, KJ have been disappointing to say the least, every player in a team have certain duties and sometimes share others as well. Been a good striker is not only about scoring goals, he is a player that holds the ball up, show comfort in possession and give his team assurance when on the ball as well as providing service and even defending.

A striker is a very important part of the team and is the second most important player next to the goal keeper. A strikers job is to score goals and provide opportunities to do so.

Mr.Jones with better luck is a very solid solution upfront no doubt he is a major figure on the field but in my opinion that's his bad luck, if he was small and a little quicker..

BAD BAD BAD for TNT..
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 12:55:23 AM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2009, 04:01:38 PM »
To be straight wit everybody...I personally find dat KJ overrated, is a duncy footballer and lack d basic skills (first touch and passin) to be a good far less complete striker.

But d ting is dat he in England playin in d premiership and I postin here about a man i do not like as a footballer...so d ppl dat have d knowledge and experience far more dan me (or most of d forum ppl) see someting in him dat worth payin him thousands of pongs a week.

Whether d pan playin target man, gettin service, throwin way, whaever...d man consistently is always d subject of some kinda big move talk...so we hadda respeck d man game....it hav something dem coaches adn some players seein in d man dat dey like and want to use.

KJ go find he way soon enough

After u call de man ah overatted duncy foot-baller, yuh come back and say coaches and players in England see something in de man that people on this forum don't see.That is just to tell yuh that man on this forum ent know sh*t Then yuh talking bout man have to respect de man game.. "You just call de man duncy". Now yuh talking bout KJ will find he way. No duncy man ent gonna find the way. Is either yuh like de man as a player or yuh doh like de man.

Like you cyah read oui......

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2009, 07:01:42 PM »
sense futures..

my perspective -

KJ is a very good striker in his mould, but will probably never be a prolific scorer for TnT until a coach comes in and takes a decision to build the team, the structure and the tactics around him.. And for that to happen it would mean abandoning everything we cherish as inherantly "trinidad football".

In a sense people have been spoiled by Stern John's goalscoring prowess (yes i said it) and expect KJ to come right in and do the same.. Stern is a unique type of striker in that he could make goals out of nothing. Kenwyne is an entirely different type of striker and I would label him a "tandem" striker in that given the right service and approach, he can batter opposing defenders to make opportunities for himself and the other striker in his partnership.

For KJ to be truly effective in the T&T setup, he needs consistent aerial service from the wings and Trinidad has not had a winger that can cross the ball well consistently for as long as I've been watching football. Thats just not the way we play the game. I mean how often you go in the savannah or watch a team training and you see a session focused on wingers running to the byline and crossing the ball for strikers to finish. The conversion rate in those situations are usually pressure on the eyes.

As for the EPL.. fairness is comparing KJ to John Carew, Emile Heskey, Peter Crouch and Emmanuel Adebayor, strikers who operate in a similar role, not to Darren Bent. People underestimate just how much Bent profits from his partnership with Kenwyne, he is flourishing because KJ occupies alot of the attention from opposing defenders leaving him space to exploit. Look at the goalscoring of those names i mentioned above and the people that play around them and you will see quite a similar trend.

That fact is also a big part of the reason why Bent couldnt cut it at Spurs when ironically he was playing in the role KJ is playing in right now. He himself said that they had him down as a "target" striker and that was killing his game because he plays "off the shoulder"..  Go figure...

You know all dah football and gehing yuh arse wash every week in de AS league  :devil: :devil:

:applause: :applause: Very well said bro  :notworthy: :beermug:
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2009, 07:05:21 PM »
To many coaches on this forum.Half of allyuh ent know ah dam thing...Man talking bout KJ this and that and de man need to improve on awareness and all kinda ah assness. KJ will never be a Stern or a York. KJ will be KJ. Let we encourage de man and wish him all de best. Everytime i watch de man play i does feel proud to be ah trini. Apart form York, KJ will be de next man to big up Trini in de EPL allyuh watch.

Yes KJ have things he need to work on i agree... but to much men does just blast de man for no reason.. KJ boy all de best, make trini proud.. keep doin yuh think and once yuh score yuh goal yuh will keep makin that paper.. forget them fellers on this forum.

Why yuh hush yuh facking mout ....Stern tell meh yuh use tuh clean he boots  :devil: :devil:
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Eldo man

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2009, 03:06:55 PM »

Why yuh hush yuh facking mout ....Stern tell meh yuh use tuh clean he boots  :devil: :devil:
[/quote]

Yea Berris i use to clean stern boots when i was in Eldo.. U is de same man who use to come and wash he "Jockey shorts" after every game. Yuh big cu*t. When stern score back in them day, he would say is because of "Berris lucky Jockey shorts" U need to stat back washig it.

De fackin tread is  "perspective" on KJ all of ah sudden you bring up  fackin Stern. O fack berris, we all understand that stern was ah good player. Every body have the time. But for some reason like yuh cah get over fackin stern. Right now stern like ah Grass Hopper he all over England jumping from one club to de next. Go back and start to wash he fackin "Jockey shorts" maybe he might catch he form again.

We go change all de post on de forum. yuh big cu*t.
Stern VS B. Zimorra  (we go move KJ)
Perspective on Stern ( again we go move Kj name)
Chase on for Trini Star (Stern ) ( we go move US star)

That might make yuh fackin happy. Is either stern have to star back fac*ing yuh, or he have to stop fac*ing yuh. Sort it out with him.. Ah fackin tired ah you feller.. Is bout over 6 months now u come round me with stern talk, and yuh come back ah fackin gain.

Find something else to do nah feller and leave I alone.
Why yuh eah give Roy Kean ah f**k stern migh get more playing time.

Offline Eldo man

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2009, 03:17:09 PM »
To many coaches on this forum.Half of allyuh ent know ah dam thing...Man talking bout KJ this and that and de man need to improve on awareness and all kinda ah assness. KJ will never be a Stern or a York. KJ will be KJ. Let we encourage de man and wish him all de best. Everytime i watch de man play i does feel proud to be ah trini. Apart form York, KJ will be de next man to big up Trini in de EPL allyuh watch.

Yes KJ have things he need to work on i agree... but to much men does just blast de man for no reason.. KJ boy all de best, make trini proud.. keep doin yuh think and once yuh score yuh goal yuh will keep makin that paper.. forget them fellers on this forum.
Ass Whipe.... I'll start this tread for yuh next

Stern more complete than Messi.... Yuh big cunnny hole.. :devil:

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2009, 03:47:54 PM »
You is one facking arsehole oui !!  I roll out ah big stinking rusty chain and yuh bite it like ah no teet c0nt  :rotfl: :rotfl:  Yuh must be choking with all dah rust in yuh stink mout ....Anyway ah wud like to stay and fack yuh up ah lil more but yuh mudda tugging at meh ..how yuh say it, ... 'jockey shorts ' so ah lil busy right now  :devil: :devil: ,but ah go holla back when ah done ... '' just now nah mrs eldo ah coming yuh eh see  our yuh son giving meh talk on de forum . 
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 04:52:00 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Eldo man

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2009, 06:01:44 PM »
You is one facking arsehole oui !!  I roll out ah big stinking rusty chain and yuh bite it like ah no teet c0nt  :rotfl: :rotfl:  Yuh must be choking with all dah rust in yuh stink mout ....Anyway ah wud like to stay and fack yuh up ah lil more but yuh mudda tugging at meh ..how yuh say it, ... 'jockey shorts ' so ah lil busy right now  :devil: :devil: ,but ah go holla back when ah done ... '' just now nah mrs eldo ah coming yuh eh see  our yuh son giving meh talk on de forum . 

Berris ah now talk to meh mother! She say that she very disappointed in yuh, she say that yuh have ah small soft wood and all yuh want to do is suck c0nt  all day. Seem like yuh better off taking wood that dishing it out. so is best that stern keep fuc*ing yuh.. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2009, 02:23:11 PM »
Ah beat it like ah cop ..Rodney King baby say ah beat it like ah cop ...
Now ah have her hollowin sounding like ah siren ...WEE OOH WEE OOH WEE   WEE OOH WEE OOH WEE  WEE OOH WEE OOH WEE ...like ah cop car  :devil: :devil:  ....

eldowoman, yuh shudda be dey tuh hear she bawl  ..yuh big kakahole :devil: :devil:
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2009, 04:04:44 PM »
Now ah have her hollowin sounding like ah siren ...WEE OOH WEE OOH WEE   WEE OOH WEE OOH WEE  WEE OOH WEE OOH WEE ...like ah cop car  :devil: :devil:  ....

eldowoman, yuh shudda be dey tuh hear she bawl  ..yuh big kakahole :devil: :devil:

Six.... :rotfl:

Offline Eldo man

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2010, 12:20:48 AM »

All that Wee ooh wee, yuh getting on with, Yuh have it down cold. :rotfl: I will give yuh that. With STERN Prick in yuh Mouth i could only imagine U singing, Wee ooh Wee ooh Wee, 
why yuh eah do yuh self ah favor and try to grow yuh small wood fuh de New Year. In that way u could put your wood in Stern mouth and he could sing -----Goals for Mee or Mee----Goals for Me or Mee  Yuh lil ass whole.. Berris u ah Cu*t boy... ah done waste meh time fighting talk wit u........

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2010, 12:31:28 AM »
Allyuh fellas iz tears weee........... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2010, 09:50:34 PM »
Rodney King baby.. say ah beat it like ah cop !!  :devil: :devil:    yuh big kakahole .
Ah know dais all yuh hearing ma eldo bawling in yuh head mawnin ,noon n nite  :devil:..she sounding like ah facking cop car ..Yuh big Dunce !!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 10:32:23 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2010, 12:46:52 PM »
Interesting perspectives on K Jones...especially toward the end of the thread  ;D
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

1]; } ?>