May 14, 2024, 06:45:55 PM

Author Topic: Wolfe re-instated after bungle  (Read 7887 times)

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
Re: Wolfe re-instated after bungle
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2009, 06:16:18 PM »
I was told right after the USA game, from a inside source, that Wolfe cursed Latas. When I saw that his name was not included in the local base players I was not surprised.

Maybe he (Wolfe) apologized to Latas, hence the reason why he is back in the squad.

Kingman
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 06:19:17 PM by kingman »

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2009, 07:14:50 PM »
I was told right after the USA game, from a inside source, that Wolfe cursed Latas. When I saw that his name was not included in the local base players I was not surprised.

Maybe he (Wolfe) apologized to Latas, hence the reason why he is back in the squad.

Kingman

OK thanks 4 d inside info.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2009, 08:44:26 PM »

Kingman

As opposed to Pacho? Hmmmmm.....
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2009, 08:50:58 PM »

Kingman

Correck I guess is Latas put he in defence.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2009, 10:10:43 PM »
No mistake.  Drop he arse.  Up to now he cyah lock down a spot.  Steups.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2009, 10:51:53 PM »
No mistake.  Drop he arse.  Up to now he cyah lock down a spot.  Steups.

True he eh lock down d forward/midfield/leftback positions.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2009, 12:38:04 AM »
BM here...all in ah days play

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2009, 02:25:18 AM »
schupsss, i fine they should drop he and akile edwards for pacheco and jagdeosingh
What has Wolfe done (or not done) to deserve being dropped as a midfielder? And you still talking bout Jagdeosingh? Puerto Rico local?

wolfe is a shithound, so is akile, jus watching them play many times, even being around the team in the world cup would tell you wolfe is a waste of time.

TI, the operative word here is local
Come on TI!! i already told yuh jagdeosing is a foreign base player, but yuh still come back wid the jagdeosing arguement!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2009, 02:41:13 AM »

Kingman

interesting intel .....so is Latas pull off MeMum too then??? ah try to watch dey interaction when he come off, he walk by Latas who was still warming up and it look like Latas give him ah lil ' good game' (speculation on my part, ah cyah lip-read). ah didn't expect Latas to hug an kiss him eh, but ah just wondered about de whole MeMum thing, ah waiting.
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2009, 03:39:18 AM »
I smell a lot of changes coming our way that we the fans won't like.

ah just hope latas put the most capable men on the pitch! that's really all i care about. i don't mind losing , but let me lose with the best team available and a lot of effort.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2009, 04:13:11 AM »
Ah see Latapy call Kareem Joseph (Caledonia AIA) too...
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline iceberg

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2009, 02:04:19 PM »
if is true that Wolfe curse Latas after the USA game, then how much respect the foreign based players going to give him as head coach.  I just think alot of those players may not be receptive to the changes he is going to be making. Not trying to sound too pessimistic, just trying to look at the big picture.  Like how is Latas going and call he boy Stern nd tell him boss we don't need you again but we go drink ah beer in Zen after the games.  I backing Latas all the way but will the "big boys" them especially man like Yorke (he twin) be willing to listen to him.
If your heart is not in the game then your not a true footballer!!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2009, 02:58:10 PM »
if is true that Wolfe curse Latas after the USA game, then how much respect the foreign based players going to give him as head coach.  I just think alot of those players may not be receptive to the changes he is going to be making. Not trying to sound too pessimistic, just trying to look at the big picture.  Like how is Latas going and call he boy Stern nd tell him boss we don't need you again but we go drink ah beer in Zen after the games.  I backing Latas all the way but will the "big boys" them especially man like Yorke (he twin) be willing to listen to him.

Nuff peeps have 2 b supervise by their former peer. It does have growin pains but once both side recognise d change it could work

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2009, 03:05:42 PM »
schupsss, i fine they should drop he and akile edwards for pacheco and jagdeosingh
What has Wolfe done (or not done) to deserve being dropped as a midfielder? And you still talking bout Jagdeosingh? Puerto Rico local?

wolfe is a shithound, so is akile, jus watching them play many times, even being around the team in the world cup would tell you wolfe is a waste of time.

Come on TI!! i already told yuh jagdeosing is a foreign base player, but yuh still come back wid the jagdeosing arguement!!

k point taken breds but whappen to pacheco? ??? shithound akile still on the team and wolfe is an even bigger shithound, everytime i see him in the midfield, i does wonder what does he contribute? nuttin, now ah hear he cuss latas, de man shoulda stay at home and watch how real football players does make themselves known on the pitch

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2009, 03:07:18 PM »

k point taken breds but whappen to pacheco? ??? shithound akile still on the team and wolfe is an even bigger shithound, everytime i see him in the midfield, i does wonder what does he contribute? nuttin, now ah hear he cuss latas, de man shoulda stay at home and watch how real football players does make themselves known on the pitch

So a man say he cuss Latas is gospellll. U eh like Wolfe dat is yuh right but doh use hearsay evidence to stack up points y u eh like d man.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2009, 03:10:36 PM »

So a man say he cuss Latas is gospellll. U eh like Wolfe dat is yuh right but doh use hearsay evidence to stack up points y u eh like d man.

what the frige that have to do with me saying wolfe is a shithound from 2006 to now? i said added to the fact wolfe is a shithound, he cuss the coach, which to me would mean instant ban oui, i dont need to use any excuse for a shithound, wolfe done giwwe plenty :devil:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2009, 03:14:25 PM »

what the frige that have to do with me saying wolfe is a shithound from 2006 to now? i said added to the fact wolfe is a shithound, he cuss the coach, which to me would mean instant ban oui, i dont need to use any excuse for a shithound, wolfe done giwwe plenty :devil:

If he is a hound as u say y include he cuss d coach enough reasons y he should not b around. U must b addin brownie points. Wolfe was 1 ah d betta players in d debacle in Chicago.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2009, 03:16:53 PM »

If he is a hound as u say y include he cuss d coach enough reasons y he should not b around. U must b addin brownie points. Wolfe was 1 ah d betta players in d debacle in Chicago.

what game u watch? ah pro league game  :devil: it wasnt the one in chicago

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2009, 03:32:00 PM »
Ah think ah just read wrong.. ah man say that Wolfe was one of the better players at the last game?  :rotfl: :rotfl: who write that post  Ray Charles??? :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2009, 03:34:37 PM »
Wolfe was 1 ah d betta players in d debacle in Chicago.
Yep.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2009, 03:36:16 PM »
Ah think ah just read wrong.. ah man say that Wolfe was one of the better players at the last game?  :rotfl: :rotfl: who write that post  Ray Charles??? :rotfl: :rotfl:

U read wrong.

The poster specifically said the game in Chicago.

The last US game was played in Nashville.

Wolfe came on in the 2nd half in the game in Chicago and was to my mind one of the better players on show for T&T.  Doesn't say much because the team performance was dismal overall, but I agree with the poster.

Nex time Stevie Wonder...check yuh contents... 8)
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2009, 03:43:34 PM »
 ;D ok ok ...LOL...maybe I need meh glasses changed ..my bad... ah take it back!!!  :o

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2009, 03:52:59 PM »
;D ok ok ...LOL...maybe I need meh glasses changed ..my bad... ah take it back!!!  :o

;D ;D :beermug:
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2009, 04:46:46 PM »

Ah  see yuh got it, but what's the K for BC the last time i checked my name didn''t start or end wid ah K! yuh dissin meh incognito or what?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2009, 07:17:07 PM »

U read wrong.

The poster specifically said the game in Chicago.

The last US game was played in Nashville.

Wolfe came on in the 2nd half in the game in Chicago and was to my mind one of the better players on show for T&T.  Doesn't say much because the team performance was dismal overall, but I agree with the poster.

Nex time Stevie Wonder...check yuh contents... 8)

Thank u Mr. Moderator 4 lettin dem jokers know that I know what I talkin bout.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2009, 07:28:40 AM »
lol paaaloosssssssssss lol

Offline jumbonut$

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2009, 09:47:39 PM »
A Birdie told me that Wolfe's return came at the expense of Gyasi Joyce. So Im guessing they are still considering him at right back bc Gyasi's prime position is Right Back.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2009, 07:40:55 AM »
A Birdie told me that Wolfe's return came at the expense of Gyasi Joyce. So Im guessing they are still considering him at right back bc Gyasi's prime position is Right Back.

NAH!!....Eh, eh.....Wolfe in right back again??....nah I waiting to see that with mih own 2 eyes.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2009, 07:54:53 AM »
I have no problem with them trying to groom him to be a RB. I just have a problem with him starting in important games. Let him learn de position first.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2009, 08:08:22 AM »
I have a problem with that. It is a serious slap in the face for all the men who playing RB for trinidad since their u-17 days that all of a sudden, ten years or more later, this striker must come from behind and 'learn' the position now?

Nah that is nonsense.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

1]; } ?>