May 12, 2024, 12:25:31 PM

Author Topic: Warner spends $24m on Soca Warriors.  (Read 14906 times)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Boulder Bong Boi
some people so full of shit they have to have an Extra Lage Jacket
use Photoshop to paste ya face..OK brudda :devil:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline piccio

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
I got it, the mother f**ker is so ugly that he needs some compasion from his soca friends.  He is so disfigured that its just not fair.  

hahahhahahahhaha, I enjoy writing about this evil devil.  When he leaves your country,  Trinidad will be awesome.

He deserves to be fed to the insects that eat the puss that comes out of animals in the jungle.  He has no such thing as emotion, class, or dignity.

Believe, I do have all of the above, but not when it comes to speaking about this maniac who is just one more of the monsters who help ruin this planet.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Check Prickoid in he suite.....dat have ah gas stove?
turn on a burner with out lighting it nuh
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Believe, I do have all of the above, but not when it comes to speaking about this maniac who is just one more of the monsters who help ruin this planet.

Damn ! u really taking this Guatemala defeat to heart

Offline sinned

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I got it, the mother f**ker is so ugly that he needs some compasion from his soca friends.  He is so disfigured that its just not fair.  

hahahhahahahhaha, I enjoy writing about this evil devil.  When he leaves your country,  Trinidad will be awesome.

He deserves to be fed to the insects that eat the puss that comes out of animals in the jungle.  He has no such thing as emotion, class, or dignity.

papi, is friday night. if boulder is as happenin as you say it is then go out and have a good time. get your mind off the guatemala football team.

yuh getting delusional - yuh making irrational claims and blaming jack warner for all the failures of the guatemala team. just go out and cool down yuhself and hopefully soon you will realize that you shouldnt be wasting your time blaming others for the failure of your team

Offline piccio

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
piccio tryin all kinda ting to deal with the pain, now he disown Guatemala yes.   :rotfl:

Why on earth would Jack Warner agree to be interviewed by you if you are not a journalist?
That is kind of an unrealistic expectation.

piccio check this, Cuba does not have a professional league, and they still beat you  :rotfl:

I did not disown my team.  NEVER.  But fortunatly I can cheer for my hometown too.  And if Guatemala could not make it, then the US will.  So at the end I will win. hahahahahhaha

I do have a website for your info, but it is a hobby, I use to inform people of intelligent stuff and results.

Check it out if you want.  I am no journalist, just a loyal soccer fan that has been evidencing this for years now.

The obligation to win in Cuba was partly because of the game he fixed at the start.  He left us in a bad situation which legally should have never happened. The rest is history, Cuba played a great game and deserved to beat us.  It would not have mattered anyway, I was writing this stuff before the game started.  I knew stuff was already suspicious and that is why I came before to write. So you have evidence that I knew the outcome of the US game before it started.

Offline piccio

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
the website are

www.muchofut.com

www.golred.com

use them if you want. 

And yes Boulder is happening man, but here we smoke the ganja, and leave late to the bars. 

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Guys,
 Why allyuh have to engage in this senseless conversation with this man. This guy is not a Guatemalan. He making us say things about Guatemalans that are not called for. They are hard working like most people who migrate to the US. This guy just wants to antagonize you all with his dotish diatribe. Let the jackass bray as Eric use to say.

Offline piccio

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Check Prickoid in he suite.....dat have ah gas stove?
turn on a burner with out lighting it nuh

hahahah is that how you think I am.  I can talk spanish, english, italian...Believe me I am an educated person, why the f**k would I live in a cell.  The only reason I am here is because I want to get this maniac to read at least on post.  If he does, talking bullshit here and wasting my time for approx 4 hours will be priceless.  I want him to know that people outside of T&T can figure out his tactics and maybe, give him a stomach ache that will ease the pain of 13,000,000 people who where cheated!

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
Nah he jus makin your life miserable and ah have proof , buh the people who ruinin the planet look like you check it if you dont believe me .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline piccio

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Nah he jus makin your life miserable and ah have proof , buh the people who ruinin the planet look like you check it if you dont believe me .

Please man, I checked your website.  hahahahaha, you could use some PHP, ASP, .net, ajax and shit.  It is ugly as shit man, so I have no respect for someone who has no computer skills whatsoever. 

You told me to check it out so I am just giving my honest opinion on what you wanted me to see.  HAHAHAHA, poor guy, I feel sorry.  Maybe I can help you a bit with your site! NOT!

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Piccio its clear that you are very angry but lets take a look at the WCQ in Port of Spain in 2005. If I remember correctly there were at least 2 horrid offside calls against T&T in that game. Your team went 2-1 up in the second half and could not hold the lead.  Its worth noting that our coach at the time sent on 2 extra strikers and the added width proved to be Guatemala's undoing. Replays show that all 3 T&T goals were legal. It is important to remember that luck is also a part of the equation. Guatemala missed a glorious opportunity to equalise in the dying minutes of the game. Neither the referee nor Jack Warner scored any of the 5 goals on display that evening at the Hasely Craford Stadium. Its not JW or the ref's fault that your player missed his chance either.  Futhermore in the final fixture of the WCQ campaign  I seem to recall Costa Rica fielding a reserve squad against your team. We were a goal down when the announcer in the stadium said Guatemala was 2-0 up. So we both benefited from playing the reserve squads of 2 already qualified teams. It seems that the Guatemalan public like most people thought that even a Mexican B team would still beat us. Unfortunately for you we won. I don't see where Jack fixed the results.

You have even less of a case this campaign. The ref favoured your team a lot more than us. Furthermore you have no business losing to Cuba at home or away.To simply say that the game was fixed is truly silly and disrespectful of Cuba's performance on the field. You must show greater sportsmanship.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Jah u 2 articulate 4 dis clown
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Guys,
 Why allyuh have to engage in this senseless conversation with this man. This guy is not a Guatemalan. He making us say things about Guatemalans that are not called for. They are hard working like most people who migrate to the US. This guy just wants to antagonize you all with his dotish diatribe. Let the jackass bray as Eric use to say.

Deeks this is true bredda, I feel sorry for this impostor, I watch the game with my Guatemalan friends and they did not have this adverse reaction..... Make's me feel bad for him.....!  

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I think your weed had too much of this

so easy off man

anyway
I gorn..............laters eh
dont HURT yourself tonight
Boulder needs it's Idiot
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 08:42:21 PM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
You are an American?  Piccio = Campesino

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
ok jack warner read yuh post then what? what going to change? you are not the first person here to be angry about his deeds true or not.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline piccio

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Piccio its clear that you are very angry but lets take a look at the WCQ in Port of Spain in 2005. If I remember correctly there were at least 2 horrid offside calls against T&T in that game. Your team went 2-1 up in the second half and could not hold the lead.  Its worth noting that our coach at the time sent on 2 extra strikers and the added width proved to be Guatemala's undoing. Replays show that all 3 T&T goals were legal. It is important to remember that luck is also a part of the equation. Guatemala missed a glorious opportunity to equalise in the dying minutes of the game. Neither the referee nor Jack Warner scored any of the 5 goals on display that evening at the Hasely Craford Stadium. Its not JW or the ref's fault that your player missed his chance either.  Futhermore in the final fixture of the WCQ campaign  I seem to recall Costa Rica fielding a reserve squad against your team. We were a goal down when the announcer in the stadium said Guatemala was 2-0 up. So we both benefited from playing the reserve squads of 2 already qualified teams. It seems that the Guatemalan public like most people thought that even a Mexican B team would still beat us. Unfortunately for you we won. I don't see where Jack fixed the results.

You have even less of a case this campaign. The ref favoured your team a lot more than us. Furthermore you have no business losing to Cuba at home or away.To simply say that the game was fixed is truly silly and disrespectful of Cuba's performance on the field. You must show greater sportsmanship.

The third goal came in a place where tavo cabrera was defending.  Like I said before, he had a blood stain and went to change to the locker room but they locked him out in your stadium.

The other part, see, you new that guate was up 2 - 0 because you started the game late so you could benefit from knowing the results. I am not talking fiction here, check the times of kickoff on the last game where simultaneous starts are a must and never have I seen a game start late, but this one did.  Coincidence?  Tactic?  you tell me man.  Have you ever seen a simultaneous FIFA game start later than the other.  Please check the times before you post this stuff withoug factual information.  Check where the 3rd goal was scored and look at cabrera begging to come inside and the ref would not let him.  I am not saying that cabrera would have impeded the goal, but he should have been given the chance.  The damn locker room was closed!

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
ok jack warner read yuh post then what? what going to change? you are not the first person here to be angry about his deeds true or not.

he going to admit he fixed all guatemalan games ever sinced they started to play football, refund everyone for the ovepriced tickets to germany and then resign from UNC and FIFA
 ::)
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
[

The third goal came in a place where tavo cabrera was defending.  Like I said before, he had a blood stain and went to change to the locker room but they locked him out in your stadium.

tell her to remember to pack extra pads next time
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline piccio

• New Warrior
    • View Profile

Nobody from Guatemala has had the chance to talk to him.  So this is what would happen if he reads.  He will know that we follow every step.  The changing of refs after they had been anounced 3 days before the match against T&T.  This has to stop.  Even if it does not affect the end result, the means and his moves are not legal or ethical, and no one in his right mind will object this.

Do you guys even worry about who calls the games?  NO, because you have never been in this situation where a few calls could have changed your tournament as our was changed.  Watch the game against the States vs. Guate, and give me a sincere opinion.  The ref was the guy who called the game 2 weeks prior against england in your friendly.  Why the hell would he even bother to put the same ref on these games unless he had something to say to him before he left to Guatemala.

I think it might go like this.  Hey ref, if you bring me a decent result from Guate, you will have $100,000.00 deposited asap in your account and no one will ever know.  Is this to hard to swallow?  you think this evil maniac is not capable of doing this? please!!

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
HAHAHA   USA 1   T&T 2   HAHAHA     HAHAH    GUAT 1     CUBA 2    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  look who cryin now ,wrap this with some sour diesel and smoke it yuh would see FIFA VP in yuh face and yuh would sure hav a good night .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline piccio

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
[

This is the kind of shit that I don't understand.  Imagine your hero yorke getting injured and needing another jersey.  Going to the locker in el Mateo Flores and finding out that the locker room had just been locked.  Then coming back to see the game from the line cause the ref did not allow him to enter.  

I can't believe you promote this type of behavior, are you serious.  I will you this, we would never ever do such a thing.  It is just unsportmanship in its deepest level.  Think about if it happened to your team. Would you be happy that shit like this went on.  

Offline assrancid

• Man who scratch ass should not bite fingernails.
  • Hero Warrior
  • Education should be the handmaid of citizenship.
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
[

This is the kind of shit that I don't understand.  Imagine your hero yorke getting injured and needing another jersey.  Going to the locker in el Mateo Flores and finding out that the locker room had just been locked.  Then coming back to see the game from the line cause the ref did not allow him to enter.  

I can't believe you promote this type of behavior, are you serious.  I will you this, we would never ever do such a thing.  It is just unsportmanship in its deepest level.  Think about if it happened to your team. Would you be happy that shit like this went on.  

Fella trinis are the fairest people in the world.  Your shit story is just that shit.

How do you explain the behavior of your fans calling us niggers and looking to assault our fans?

You are a two bit turd of a troll and I keep telling you that my grass needs cutting midget!

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Guys like Deeks said..Ignore him...i doubt he will continue posting his irrational theories if no one responds to him

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
It would not matter because our team was wearing red...

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Fellas, check his T-Shirt
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 09:19:41 PM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

(Muslim)

Offline sweetiepaper

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Pissy-Yo
Ah feel for you boy. We hurt like that in 1989. Try some therapy. Because it will take you about 3 campaigns to recover. As for Jack, if you want to hang him, we will lend you rope. As someone said earlier, we have achieved, in spite of Jack. Jack is about himself. T&T football struggle hard to get where we are. So don't come here with your shit. You embarassing all Guatemalans.
Take your licks like a big man and come back next campaign.
In the mean time you could catch T&T on ESPN in the Hex  :rotfl:
"Sweetiepaper does be all over de place"

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
Guys like Deeks said..Ignore him...i doubt he will continue posting his irrational theories if no one responds to him

true dat Sando Prince, but d next time he mention dwighty name in he homo talk i go fork him up real bad. he testin d hell outa my patience wid he loose comments.
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

1]; } ?>