May 06, 2024, 01:14:07 AM

Author Topic: The athlete's to watch in 2010. Jusbless Picks  (Read 12520 times)

truetrini

Re: The athlete's to watch in 2010. Jusbless Picks
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2010, 01:15:32 PM »
who is de kaka hole who brought up my father and wife and talk shit about therapy...play yuh mas but doh fraid powder..fack all ah allyuh..brown done!

Offline Conquering Lion

• Tell me how can a man who doh know his roots form his own ideology?
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2010, 06:03:06 PM »
Ignorance is bliss , but this combined with stupidity and a nasty character seems to equal to trinity. It is not his fault , forgive probably that is just the ways he was brought up, probably he had a harsh childhood so he acting out like that , probably he has some emotional problems. Probably that is how his father supported him as a child or his wife supports him at home , that is probably all he knows , so let's not hate the guy for his opinion but feel sorry for him , he probably going through some hard times and needs support. Don't worry , whatever it is your going through you can always turn to God. Don't worry he can help you through it . I will say a pray for you , from your writing I can see that you are hurting . Hold on tight brother Trust in God .This is not meant as a joke or to embarass you or as some form or sarcasm.

Well I go add some sarcasm.............. I think you covered all the bases there. All you need to do now is add in something about a "priest and religion" to make the story complete.

It is often said that the things we hate most in others are the things that we hate about ourselves.  I honestly cannot understand the level of venom towards DB as well as many of the other negative comments on the board.

Fine......... call DB a shitthound and cuss him if he slacking on the job, but if a man making positive moves to try to change his situation why cuss him out. Even if DB is no longer an individual medal contender, he still may have use as a relay team member................or even as a mentor down the road to some of the up and coming sprinters. Life has a way of presenting opportunities in the midst of obstacles.
We fire de old set ah managers we had wukkin..and iz ah new group we went and we bring in. And if the goods we require de new managers not supplying, when election time come back round iz new ones we bringin. For iz one ting about my people I can guarantee..They will never ever vote party b4 country

Offline Marlon

• Sr. Warrior
  • Who the cap fit, let them wear it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2010, 06:45:27 PM »
Ignorance is bliss , but this combined with stupidity and a nasty character seems to equal to trinity. It is not his fault , forgive probably that is just the ways he was brought up, probably he had a harsh childhood so he acting out like that , probably he has some emotional problems. Probably that is how his father supported him as a child or his wife supports him at home , that is probably all he knows , so let's not hate the guy for his opinion but feel sorry for him , he probably going through some hard times and needs support. Don't worry , whatever it is your going through you can always turn to God. Don't worry he can help you through it . I will say a pray for you , from your writing I can see that you are hurting . Hold on tight brother Trust in God .This is not meant as a joke or to embarass you or as some form or sarcasm.

Well I go add some sarcasm.............. I think you covered all the bases there. All you need to do now is add in something about a "priest and religion" to make the story complete.

It is often said that the things we hate most in others are the things that we hate about ourselves.  I honestly cannot understand the level of venom towards DB as well as many of the other negative comments on the board.

Fine......... call DB a shitthound and cuss him if he slacking on the job, but if a man making positive moves to try to change his situation why cuss him out. Even if DB is no longer an individual medal contender, he still may have use as a relay team member................or even as a mentor down the road to some of the up and coming sprinters. Life has a way of presenting opportunities in the midst of obstacles.

Nice post!!! All the best to DB

1]; } ?>