May 21, 2024, 02:27:52 PM

Author Topic: Take dat Hillary Clinton ...  (Read 78956 times)

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
Re: Take dat Hillary Clinton ...
« Reply #510 on: March 14, 2008, 04:13:18 PM »
i gorn look for the canadian cia and pentagon.

When yuh done ask the average American when last he's been in contact with either.

yuh win the naiveity award with that one. yuh ever hear of carnivor?

Yuh eh see you's ah blasted joke? lol

anyways...no, never heard of 'carnivor'.

As for Carnivore...you seriously trying to make the that case federal wiretapping is the equivalent of "interaction" as we've been discussing in this thread?  Not that you'd win, since it doesn't prove any degree of interaction between private citizens and the federal government.  If I spying on you ah certainly can't consider that as us interacting...But if it that important to you to win pardna, take win.

how long you live in canada again?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: March 14, 2008, 06:17:12 PM »
how long you live in canada again?

Who the hell say anything about Canada?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: March 17, 2008, 10:12:01 AM »
Bill refers to the reaction to his South Carolina comments as "bizarre" ... I would say poker face and all, however, this far down the road I recognize his expressions for what they are ...

Offline E-man

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #513 on: March 17, 2008, 05:09:59 PM »

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #514 on: March 17, 2008, 10:27:12 PM »
No new primary for Florida Democrats

I find overall this making the democratic party look disorganized and impotent to solve a relatively easy problem.  Something that should have been avoided in the first place.  How embarassing is it that you have to sanction two states?  McCain should be gearing up to mash them up on this when they finally choose somebody....he hadda time it right.

Offline E-man

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #516 on: March 20, 2008, 07:22:17 PM »
The State Department says security on Barack Obama's passport file has been breached, campaign officials tell CNN.

Anybody hear bout this ?

Is dey same damn thing I posted here what day it was.....
Memories of Martin and Malcom  :-\

Offline E-man

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #517 on: March 20, 2008, 07:27:43 PM »
The State Department says security on Barack Obama's passport file has been breached, campaign officials tell CNN.

Anybody hear bout this ?

Is dey same damn thing I posted here what day it was.....
Memories of Martin and Malcom  :-\

2 fired over Obama passport file breach
Third employee at State disciplined over accessing candidate’s records

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #518 on: March 20, 2008, 07:30:32 PM »
thanks e  :beermug:

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: March 20, 2008, 07:32:17 PM »
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 07:41:06 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline E-man

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #520 on: March 20, 2008, 08:14:21 PM »

I like this one about when Kennedy came out for Obama:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: March 20, 2008, 09:34:20 PM »
All yuh hear dey find a pic of Obama Pastor shaking Bill hand?
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: March 22, 2008, 08:57:22 PM »

yeh obama staff give it to d papers
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: March 22, 2008, 09:09:25 PM »

yeh obama staff give it to d papers
check it here

go down this page for the article
http://thinkonthesethings.wordpress.com/page/2/
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

truetrini

« Reply #525 on: March 22, 2008, 11:20:26 PM »
so waht shaking de man hand have tuh do with nything?

Is not like Bill was a member ah he church fuh 20 years.  It eh like Bill sit down in he church and nod when he was making he inflammatory staements.

Is not like he Baptise Chelsea after Bill hear him make dem statements.

a-a

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: March 22, 2008, 11:40:57 PM »
so waht shaking de man hand have tuh do with nything?

Is not like Bill was a member ah he church fuh 20 years.  It eh like Bill sit down in he church and nod when he was making he inflammatory staements.

Is not like he Baptise Chelsea after Bill hear him make dem statements.

a-a

...and what being a member of the church for 20 yrs...and sitting down and nodding to his comments (yuh musta been right there next to him in church to note all dem intricate details) have to do with anything??

Nuff times I siddung in church and hear de preacher man say something I didn't agree with.  It's a very unconvincing and unintelligent position to take to infer Obama's (or anyone's for that matter) endorsement of every single thing that's said while present in church.

Assholes like Charles Krauthammer and Pat Buchanan are of the opinion that Obama's affiliation with this church is somehow a failure on his part to practice the tolerance that he preaches... on which side of the issue do you sit?

truetrini

« Reply #527 on: March 23, 2008, 12:58:32 AM »
steups.  Obama say de man is he good friend, mentor pastor and spiritual guide.

So yuh go choose amn tuh be all dat and doh agree with what he saying.

I find anyone who denys that as logical is taking ah idiot view ah what happening.

If you feel dat Obama eh agree with what de preacher say in dem sermons, yuh head up yuh arse.

By de way, I agree with what de damn pastor say, and I feel in my herat Obama does too!

Is jes dat I eh running fuh President ah de US so I can say so and me eh have tuh backstab meh breds.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: March 23, 2008, 01:28:38 AM »

I find anyone who denys that as logical is taking ah idiot view ah what happening.

If you feel dat Obama eh agree with what de preacher say in dem sermons, yuh head up yuh arse.

By de way, I agree with what de damn pastor say, and I feel in my herat Obama does too!

Is jes dat I eh running fuh President ah de US so I can say so and me eh have tuh backstab meh breds.

I am sure you have people yuh consider friends who believe in God, even though you yuhself is an avowed Atheist.  You don't believe in God but still yuh is friends with them...is either you believe as they do or your head up yuh ass too, right?

Nothing irritates me more than people who are so wedded to their own beliefs, to the exent that they suspend all logic and rationality in some misguided insistence on being inflexible in their position.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 01:30:25 AM by Bake n Shark »

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #529 on: March 23, 2008, 07:15:38 AM »

ENT. I really wanted to see if he would admit it....he come with the race speech....maybe he go try and build up to it depending on how hot the water feeling.  I think the black community paying more attention to how he deal with this than the wider populace.  Very interesting developments yes....nomination aside I think is a good thing for this topic to be brought up for them oblivious people who didn't know that is how some (many) people felt.

truetrini

« Reply #530 on: March 23, 2008, 04:01:25 PM »

I am sure you have people yuh consider friends who believe in God, even though you yuhself is an avowed Atheist.  You don't believe in God but still yuh is friends with them...is either you believe as they do or your head up yuh ass too, right?

Nothing irritates me more than people who are so wedded to their own beliefs, to the exent that they suspend all logic and rationality in some misguided insistence on being inflexible in their position.

yes ah some misguided frens who superstitious and beleive in mythological God and ting.

and yuh right we does agree on many things, but NONE ah dem is my spiritual guide, my mentor (what de f**k does dat conotate...MENTOR) and me eh go tuh hear none ah dem preach fuh 20 damn years.

Truth be told, if my frens and dem preaching ting me eh agree with, we go remain frens but ah finding anodder church.

I feel is you jes lookinh fuh disagreement...de man lie no arse, he believe what de pastor saying much like I do, he jes fraid to say so...becasue it go cost him votes.

Why yuh find dat less dan credible.

As fuh my arse, it cyar fit up hmeh arse, as my arse too tight.....yours doh????? Loosey Goosey :devil:
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 04:06:33 PM by truetrini »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: March 23, 2008, 05:28:22 PM »
yes ah some misguided frens who superstitious and beleive in mythological God and ting.

and yuh right we does agree on many things, but NONE ah dem is my spiritual guide, my mentor (what de f**k does dat conotate...MENTOR) and me eh go tuh hear none ah dem preach fuh 20 damn years.

Truth be told, if my frens and dem preaching ting me eh agree with, we go remain frens but ah finding anodder church.

I feel is you jes lookinh fuh disagreement...de man lie no arse, he believe what de pastor saying much like I do, he jes fraid to say so...becasue it go cost him votes.

Why yuh find dat less dan credible.

As fuh my arse, it cyar fit up hmeh arse, as my arse too tight.....yours doh????? Loosey Goosey :devil:

Well unlike you I doh spend no kinda time wondering how loose or tight some next man ass is...and despite the nifty two-step yuh trying dey it's pretty evident yuh head fits just right.  By your own asessment it is impossible to be friendly with people with whom you share fundamentally different ideas...either impossible yuh say or dey head up dey ass, right.  Not so yuh say?  Well since yuh admit to keeping company with people yuh disagree with on fundamental principles...I'd say it's time to start shifting yuh bowels for a cranial fitting.

I also glad to see how certain yuh is about Obama's mindset...since yuh facking Ms. Cleo, hook ah brotha up wid some lotto numbers nah?

truetrini

« Reply #532 on: March 23, 2008, 07:58:34 PM »
ahmmm yuh use dem lines on Omar already...like yuh senility becoming more prevalent or what?

Two stepping is your dance fella.

All I saying is dat Obama take lessons from you in Country dancing, becasue he is de one doing de two step.

He is de one who has been distancing himself from the race issue, rightly or wrongly, he has, and that is why he have tuh find heself defending his association with de fren, pastor, mentor, spiritual guide.

I doh have dat problem, dat is his and his only.  And I have no difficulty being friendly with people who share fundamentally different views than me...no sir, no time did I say dat.

What I said was if he find de man preaching shit from de pulpit, things dat are divisive and wrong (his words)  he shoulda find ah different church.

But I go get accused of some shit like knowing de elasticity of yuh bamsee or some form of bamseeology.

Fella, Obama has widely been hailed a black man who can appeal to whites, in fact as a black who appeals to blacks because he doh campaign on ah civil rights platform, I eh give him dat mantle, black and white political pundits did so.

If it were untrue, I eh see why he feel de need to come out and try to protect he fren.  Afterall he fren spoke openly and with conviction about what he felt was true.

Obama is de one who say de man was divisive and wrong.

Take it up with he.

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
men·tor      /ˈmɛntɔr, -tər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[men-tawr, -ter] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1. a wise and trusted counselor or teacher. 

If yuh teacher cyar teach nutten..den leave school

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: March 23, 2008, 11:35:28 PM »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

truetrini

« Reply #534 on: March 24, 2008, 12:10:36 AM »
In all honesty, I was a Clinton supporter, first Bill and then Hillary.

But now I have defected.  Bill and Hillary act like dem have ah right for everyone to capitulate and jes hand dem de White House.

Bill Clinton has finally shown his true colors and has disappointed me a whole lot.

The Press too has danced around Obama and dey also do ah mighty do dah around Hillary.

She has been beaten constantly and yet dey act like she could bounce back and win.

Despite the fact that more and more super delegates are defecting, leaving Camp Clinton and endorsing Obama.

I  voyed for Obama in the primaries, despite leaving home with the intention of voting for Hillary, and I am glad that I did.

I dont hold any special love or have any deep rooted respect for Obama like some do.

I find he can speechify ok, but he says little that really moves me.  That said I think he will be a better President than Hillary, not too sure he will do better than Mc Cain as President though, but he will get my vote anyway as I am loathe to have another damn Republican in de White House.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #535 on: March 24, 2008, 06:31:46 AM »
...and what being a member of the church for 20 yrs...and sitting down and nodding to his comments (yuh musta been right there next to him in church to note all dem intricate details) have to do with anything??

Nuff times I siddung in church and hear de preacher man say something I didn't agree with.  It's a very unconvincing and unintelligent position to take to infer Obama's (or anyone's for that matter) endorsement of every single thing that's said while present in church.

Assholes like Charles Krauthammer and Pat Buchanan are of the opinion that Obama's affiliation with this church is somehow a failure on his part to practice the tolerance that he preaches... on which side of the issue do you sit?

Except the association is not as casual or passive as you make it out to be. Obama has admitted that is very close to the guy, he even named one of his books after one of his sermons.

Whether he was there for all the statements (some of them absolutely ridiculous) or not is not really an issue. As a politician who represents all constituencies as a senator for Illinois and a presidential candidate it is just not good to be associated with someone preaching radical one-sided doctrines.

I am sure you have people yuh consider friends who believe in God, even though you yuhself is an avowed Atheist. You don't believe in God but still yuh is friends with them...is either you believe as they do or your head up yuh ass too, right?

This argument is only relevant if TT was trying to sell himself as a super atheist who is vowing to represent atheists and not religious folk.

It is an accepted fact that politicians will be held up to greater scrutiny. Obama having this guy as his mentor is not the same as you disagreeing with your priest. That is just the nature of the job. Obama cannot have an association with a person like that and expect people not to weight it in their judgement of him. Just as another politician would get licks for being friends with a KKK member or being a follower of the 700 club.

I am all for Obama, started out neutral but quickly switched once I started reading up, and now Hillary Clinton irritates me to no end (what is all this great experience again?) but this issue is a mis step.

No amount of rationalization or marginalization of the Pastor can change that. He lost some steam because of it but it will blow over for now. It will be interesting to see how much mileage the Republicans try to get from it. People will hold it as a lack of judgement on his part even if they don't think that he holds the same views. Remember that the only way a President is effective is by the quality of people he chooses to support him. In that respect selecting Pastor Wright as a mentor is a mistake.

Not taking in front, and preparing for this eventual "discovery" was also a mistake.

What I did like was his response. Some would call it tap dancing but to me it showed good diplomacy and a willingness to take a different approach.

This is ironic and funny. Nothing that TT wrote was irrational or illogical. The fact that there is a national debate is a testament to that, unless half the people  very, very bright and the other half just absolutely dunce/partisan. You might not agree with it but there is more than enough out there to make it a valid, defensible position. Not everything is as cut and dried as one side right and the next one wrong.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: March 24, 2008, 05:44:01 PM »
excellent post JDB..

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: March 24, 2008, 06:00:41 PM »
as someone pointed out on Larry King last night ;D these sound bites only represent a few MINUTES of his over 20 year career so I am willing to give him a bligh
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #538 on: March 24, 2008, 07:54:09 PM »

(CNN) -- Sen. Hillary Clinton's aides blasted Sen. Barack Obama's campaign Monday after a major Obama supporter referenced the blue dress at the heart of former President Bill Clinton's impeachment scandal.

Obama defended his church in a radio interview on the "Michael Smerconish Show" that aired Monday.

1 of 3 Gordon Fischer, a former chair of the Iowa Democratic Party and part of Obama's Iowa support team, also compared Bill Clinton unfavorably to Joe McCarthy.

McCarthy was a senator who was known for leveling accusations that people were Communists or spying for the Russians in the 1950s.

"When Joe McCarthy questioned others' patriotism, McCarthy (1) actually believed, at least aparently (sic), the questions were genuine, and (2) he did so in order to build up, not tear down, his own party, the GOP," Fischer, wrote on his blog.

"Bill Clinton cannot possibly seriously believe Obama is not a patriot, and cannot possibly be said to be helping -- instead he is hurting -- his own party. B. [Bill] Clinton should never be forgiven. Period. This is a stain on his legacy, much worse, much deeper, than the one on Monica's blue dress."

Fischer was referring to Bill Clinton's comments over the weekend that a race between Sen. John McCain and Hillary Clinton would be a contest between two people who love their country. Some Obama supporters -- including former Air Force Gen. Tony McPeak -- have interpreted that statement as an attack on Obama's patriotism.

Fischer, who endorsed Obama last fall, later removed the post from his blog and replaced it with an apology.

Don't Miss
Richardson: 'I am very loyal to the Clintons'
Polls: Wright flap hurt Obama, speech helped
Election 2008
"I sincerely apologize for a tasteless and gratituous [sic] comment I made here about President Clinton. It was unnecessary and wrong," he wrote.

In a conference call with reporters Monday, Clinton aides said Fischer's decision to attack the New York senator reflected "gutter tactics that [the Obama] campaign is now deploying."

"This is now the Obama campaign's primary message to the American people," said spokesman Howard Wolfson. "Not to build him up, but to tear Sen. Clinton down."

He also dismissed Fischer's apology. "In my opinion the remarks of Gordon Fischer are very much in keeping with the campaign Sen. Obama is running. So I don't know why he would apologize."

Clinton aides also distanced themselves from remarks made this weekend by Clinton supporter and CNN analyst James Carville.

Carville told the New York Times Saturday that New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson's endorsement of Obama "came right around the anniversary of the day when Judas sold out [Jesus] for 30 pieces of silver."

On Monday, Carville defended his comments.  Watch more of Carville's interview »

"That's exactly what I said and ... I think the quote had the desired intent ... that people saw Richardson and saw somebody who is disloyal," Carville told Wolf Blitzer. "I'm very satisfied with the response I gave."

Carville also said he hadn't spoken with Hillary Clinton about Richardson's endorsement, but that he was outraged.

"I doubt if Gov. Richardson and I will be terribly close in the future," he said, but "I've had my say ... I got one in the wheelhouse and I tagged him."

On Monday, Richardson said Democrats need to "stop the bloodletting" so the party can unify before the convention.

"We're fighting each other, so we've got to end this," Richardson said on CNN's "American Morning."

Richardson, a former member of the Clinton administration, said he almost endorsed Clinton right after her husband visited him to watch the Super Bowl.  Watch Richardson explain why he picked Obama »

Meanwhile, Clinton returned to the campaign trail Monday to take on the economy in a policy address in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

She said the country's economic crisis "is, at its core, a housing crisis," and called on President Bush to appoint an "emergency working group on foreclosures."  Watch Clinton talk about a "crisis of confidence" »

Obama is in the middle of a three-day vacation in the U.S. Virgin Islands, following the hit he took following the flap over his former minister, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright.

Some of Wright's old sermons came under fire after a news report this month turned some of his most controversial comments into a YouTube phenomenon. In one, the minister said America had brought the September 11 attacks upon itself. In another, he said Clinton had an advantage over Obama because she is white.  Watch a report on the role of politics in the pulpit »

In a radio interview on the "Michael Smerconish Show" that aired Monday in Philadelphia, Obama defended the church, saying it is "not some crackpot church," and pointing out that Bill Clinton also had ties to Wright.

Clinton invited Wright to the White House when he was going through his impeachment crisis.

good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: March 24, 2008, 09:25:51 PM »
"Bill Clinton cannot possibly seriously believe Obama is not a patriot, and cannot possibly be said to be helping -- instead he is hurting -- his own party. B. [Bill] Clinton should never be forgiven. Period. This is a stain on his legacy, much worse, much deeper, than the one on Monica's blue dress."

Fischer was referring to Bill Clinton's comments over the weekend that a race between Sen. John McCain and Hillary Clinton would be a contest between two people who love their country. Some Obama supporters -- including former Air Force Gen. Tony McPeak -- have interpreted that statement as an attack on Obama's patriotism.

it good for Billy boy
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

dais from an Impeached and disbarred Bill Clinton
double  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 09:29:11 PM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

1]; } ?>