May 06, 2024, 01:05:50 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Grenada Game (03-Dec-2008).  (Read 33125 times)

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Grenada Game (03-Dec-2008).
« Reply #180 on: December 03, 2008, 06:30:52 PM »
I wish we could have seen or heard for ourselves how well (or poorly) the team played. That more important to me than this result. We jamming Maturana for winning but playing shit. If we play good but loss, I could give him a lil props.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 06:32:25 PM by Monkey Genius »

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 03, 2008, 06:31:29 PM »
Doh worry ppl we go beat Bar and JA(6pts),Gre go draw with bar and lose to Ja (4pts) and Ja go beat Bar and Gre (6pts) and we goin tru in second place. Who beg to differ.

I go to school here in jamaica but i missed the game bcuz i had an exam....anyway ja team have 7 of their starters from wc qualifying and if we perform the way ppl say we did today im telling you for sure luton shelton an de boyz will give us about f**king 13-0 (YES I SAID 13). The fellas that get pick to play in this tournament better shape up quick because they need to realise that they making us look reeeel bad. we have to hope jamaica not motivated in this tournament but i doubt that is the case because last night on ja news i see tyrone marshall talking about most of the guys on the JA team may never play in a world cup so they want to win everything else. i Dont know what going on with barbados but after the game today dem JOKER warriors that representng us cant afford to underestimate anybody.....my ja bredrin now tell me that word is trinidad lookin like a easy 3 points.
Congrats grenada on the win and well to the joker warriors dat representing Us Shape to f**k up or hang up ur mdc boots after dis tournament. all d excuses hadda DONE we make a f**king world cup already so i eh wanna hear NUTTIN....YES AH VEX

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 03, 2008, 06:34:43 PM »
All I have to say is ah hope we win de next one or else the texing will commence...
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 03, 2008, 06:37:12 PM »
Teflon beat yuh book doh use yuh rice and peas money 2 go c dem fellas
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 03, 2008, 06:38:35 PM »
If Sancho was on de team we woulda never lorse!!!  >:( 8)
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline #4

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • #YGBfiles: The Young, Gifted, and Black Files
« Reply #185 on: December 03, 2008, 06:38:53 PM »
Doh worry ppl we go beat Bar and JA(6pts),Gre go draw with bar and lose to Ja (4pts) and Ja go beat Bar and Gre (6pts) and we goin tru in second place. Who beg to differ.

I go to school here in jamaica but i missed the game bcuz i had an exam....anyway ja team have 7 of their starters from wc qualifying and if we perform the way ppl say we did today im telling you for sure luton shelton an de boyz will give us about f**king 13-0 (YES I SAID 13). The fellas that get pick to play in this tournament better shape up quick because they need to realise that they making us look reeeel bad. we have to hope jamaica not motivated in this tournament but i doubt that is the case because last night on ja news i see tyrone marshall talking about most of the guys on the JA team may never play in a world cup so they want to win everything else. i Dont know what going on with barbados but after the game today dem JOKER warriors that representng us cant afford to underestimate anybody.....my ja bredrin now tell me that word is trinidad lookin like a easy 3 points.
Congrats grenada on the win and well to the joker warriors dat representing Us Shape to f**k up or hang up ur mdc boots after dis tournament. all d excuses hadda DONE we make a f**king world cup already so i eh wanna hear NUTTIN....YES AH VEX

Dis is spoken like ah man who will take one MAJOR setta shit talk if Trini doesnt show up vs. J'CA.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 03, 2008, 06:39:09 PM »
Very Shameful!!!

I agree no way noo way i await  what maturana have to say
No habla english por fa vor.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 03, 2008, 06:42:17 PM »
Havin live true d Shell Cup lost of 90 in JA I emphatize wit d brudder. D GC lookin like a pipe dream now. Dem Bajan vex d fish  swim 2 bago so dey might just say here is 3 pts Grenada.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 03, 2008, 06:42:48 PM »

Yuh being unfair man Palos. No one talk about Sancho for a minute. everyone so far has been broad in their criticism, the only person singled out is the coach.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 03, 2008, 06:45:58 PM »
Nah Elan ease up Palos d Sancho comment is 4 me.

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 03, 2008, 06:49:14 PM »
Personally I think so too, Brent's experience woul have been valuable, but we'll never know will we?  >:(

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 03, 2008, 06:52:23 PM »
Nah Elan ease up Palos d Sancho comment is 4 me.
Hmmmn yuh mean he wasn't serious?  ;D

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 03, 2008, 06:53:14 PM »
lolol nah man i going d next game for sure.....i honestly feel we public doh come down on d team enuff wen dey f**k around.....like when stern was gettin boo in every game in d last hex and den he start to score. i feel dem fellas need tough love yes. Oh bcuz d REAL soca warriors make d hex dem feel dem go jus cruise tru dis tournament...if allyuh want cruise go down pier 1 and go on d f**king treasure queen....dem fellas sad yes. i hope dem jokers eh wearing nobody on d REAL team number nah....give dem numbers from like 39 and up and when yuh get good enuff u go get a nice number. and well maturana....actually i eh go even start on he yes

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 03, 2008, 06:56:45 PM »
lolol nah man i going d next game for sure.....i honestly feel we public doh come down on d team enuff wen dey f**k around.....like when stern was gettin boo in every game in d last hex and den he start to score. i feel dem fellas need tough love yes. Oh bcuz d REAL soca warriors make d hex dem feel dem go jus cruise tru dis tournament...if allyuh want cruise go down pier 1 and go on d f**king treasure queen....dem fellas sad yes. i hope dem jokers eh wearing nobody on d REAL team number nah....give dem numbers from like 39 and up and when yuh get good enuff u go get a nice number. and well maturana....actually i eh go even start on he yes

well YES
de man did say take de "Treasure Queen" if is cruise day did want to cruise :devil:
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 07:01:47 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 03, 2008, 06:58:40 PM »
is best de under 20 did go
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline Boodsy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: December 03, 2008, 06:59:07 PM »
bar 1 jam 0

like iz a nite for upsets...more pressure fuh in the next game too :devil:
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 07:01:56 PM by Boodsy »

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 03, 2008, 07:02:15 PM »

well YES
de man did say take de "Treasure Queen" if is ah cruise day did want to do :devil:

That is de Mad rapper. Tell em what you mean Son! Is not de players Yo is de coach, doh blame them men is de clown who coaching de circus.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 07:03:49 PM by Weh-it-is »
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 03, 2008, 07:07:05 PM »
JA eh losin 2 d flyin fish crew in d office

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #198 on: December 03, 2008, 07:10:17 PM »
bar 1 jam 0

like iz a nite for upsets...more pressure fuh in the next game too :devil:

it's still 1-0 at the half

Offline Boodsy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 03, 2008, 07:10:42 PM »
JA eh losin 2 d flyin fish crew in d office

i agree but ah wasn't expecting a scoreline like that at half time. ;D

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 03, 2008, 07:13:07 PM »

well YES
de man did say take de "Treasure Queen" if is ah cruise day did want to do :devil:

That is de Mad rapper. Tell em what you mean Son! Is not de players Yo is de coach, doh blame them men is de clown who coaching de circus.

D coach have a big role to play but daz d same coach da doing shit an have us playing a shit brand but we still make it to the nex round of the hex. It comes down to will power. U feel if barcelona decide dey go fire guardiola in d morning an hire basdeo panday u feel barca go come an loss to black box da used to/does play in savannah league. NEVER....we are supposed to expect certain things and when it doh happen we supposed to feel d way i feeling right now. It obvious jack an dem eh wa fire maturana so we have to just deal with it for now.....Honestly I hope we get a new coach after dis tournament

Offline assrancid

• Man who scratch ass should not bite fingernails.
  • Hero Warrior
  • Education should be the handmaid of citizenship.
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #201 on: December 03, 2008, 07:13:50 PM »
I am listening to the Jamaica game...according to the commentators,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BORING football and the game desperately needed a goal, well now we have one.

Jamaica eh playing nutten so far, and can lose this as easily as we lost ours!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 03, 2008, 07:17:31 PM »
I learn 2 live wit d fella me doh even call he dumbtist anymore

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 03, 2008, 07:21:27 PM »
Who scored for us and who played?

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 03, 2008, 07:21:55 PM »

ah hear ya...our incontsistentcy with our game play....we really need to get our act together

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #205 on: December 03, 2008, 07:23:13 PM »
 Grenada upset Trinidad & Tobago 2-1

The Associated Press
Thursday, December 4, 2008

KINGSTON, Jamaica: Ricky Charles scored in injury time for Grenada to beat Trinidad and Tobago 2-1 in the Caribbean Championship at National Stadium on Wednesday.

Charles' goal stunned Trinidad, the only Caribbean team in contention for a place at the 2010 World Cup.

After Trinidad goalkeeper Marvin Phillip saved Anthony Modeste's penalty shot, Kithson Bain, who found himself alone in the box, slotted home a left cross to give Grenada the lead in the 36th minute.

A more organized Trinidad started the second half and the equalizer came from Cornel Glen in the 69th.

The eight qualifiers are split in two pools. The final is on Dec. 14.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 03, 2008, 07:30:24 PM »
Ah taking ah break from eating mih popcorn to say...
Big up Marvin....save ah penalty...always a good thing for a keeper....

Right back to mih popcorn!!....ah love it (copyright Andre Samuel)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 03, 2008, 07:34:38 PM »

After Trinidad goalkeeper Marvin Phillip saved Anthony Modeste's penalty shot, Kithson Bain, who found himself alone in the box, slotted home a left cross to give Grenada the lead in the 36th minute.

A more organized Trinidad started the second half and the equalizer came from Cornel Glen in the 69th.

The eight qualifiers are split in two pools. The final is on Dec. 14.

Slack marking as usual it sound like
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 03, 2008, 07:39:29 PM »

well YES

D coach have a big role to play but daz d same coach da doing shit an have us playing a shit brand but we still make it to the nex round of the hex. It comes down to will power. U feel if barcelona decide dey go fire guardiola in d morning an hire basdeo panday u feel barca go come an loss to black box da used to/does play in savannah league. NEVER....we are supposed to expect certain things and when it doh happen we supposed to feel d way i feeling right now. It obvious jack an dem eh wa fire maturana so we have to just deal with it for now.....Honestly I hope we get a new coach after dis tournament

Yo Mad Rapper Son. We slide in de hex because of three man who come out of retirement.  Nuff people saying we should keep ah man name Maturana who doh speak no English, who can’t even coach my lil daughter to take we to WC 2010.  We needed to fire that right after we make de hex.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 03, 2008, 07:40:44 PM »
calm down fellahs, Grenada have ah decent side..

yuh forget they was giving Costa rica tempo just the other day, so who is we local warriors..
OK....lemme ask something.....in recent times we have acknowledged to some degree that other teams in the region are getting better and as such games against teams like Bermuda and Grenada are no longer walks in the park for us....

So if them getting better, wha we doing all this time??...staying stagnant or getting worse??.....
Right back to mih popcorn......
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

1]; } ?>