May 08, 2024, 04:13:27 AM

Author Topic: Warrior nation WC Tickets  (Read 19726 times)

Offline Trini_fan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Warrior nation WC Tickets
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2006, 08:25:21 AM »
According to the TTFF tickets are not being distributed until Monday...anyone get a different story?

Well I get tickets from TTFF like 2 weeks ago now so that is a tall tale they telling.

Were your tix from the first or second batch of tix they received?

Offline Trini_fan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2006, 08:59:15 AM »
According to the TTFF tickets are not being distributed until Monday...anyone get a different story?

Well I get tickets from TTFF like 2 weeks ago now so that is a tall tale they telling.

Were your tix from the first or second batch of tix they received?

No idea

So you possibly getting ppl riled unnecessarily :rotfl:.....I know someone else who got tix 2 weeks ago but they applied for the first batch.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2006, 09:14:21 AM »
i think he's talking about tix not obtained thru WN tho.
Hart for president

Offline citizenK

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2006, 09:33:55 AM »

Do you know if that is all (second batch) tickets? Or just the WN ones?

Offline Trini_fan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2006, 10:00:11 AM »

All second batch or so they say

Offline citizenK

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2006, 10:23:32 AM »

All second batch or so they say

"so they say" indeed. Thanks.

Offline doh_stick

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2006, 10:26:53 AM »
i still waiting for mih flecking england tickets from dem..dey only balling call back later or tomorrow...

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2006, 11:41:28 AM »
I just called them and after waiting on hold for 15 mins they told me to call Gilbert! I replied that I want answers from them, mainly why they keep failing to meet their deadlines. She says come into the office. I told her im not in the country, so she told me to call back in three hours. i said ok. Seconds after i hang up i realize that in three hours it will be 5 o'clock! I am very worried tix wont arrive in time now. this aint no joke.
Hart for president

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2006, 12:44:41 PM »
It is the end of the week and I still do not have my tickets. This is unacceptable. I do demand some answers. Has there been any information given?

Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2006, 01:58:02 PM »
It is the end of the week and I still do not have my tickets. This is unacceptable. I do demand some answers. Has there been any information given?

I just got a call from Gilbert and he is currently down at the ticket office and will supposedly be receiving some of our tickets this afternoon. The TTFF didn't specify how much would be given out. They have also said that they will be open this weekend and we "should" have all by Sunday. But then again, we have been hearing a similar refrain for almost 2 weeks.

It seems to be a simple case of them not being adequately prepared to handle an assignment of this scale.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline TTFAn

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2006, 02:49:17 PM »
Sounding good Tallman.  I wish I could say I am surprised.  It is important that you guys keep up the pressure on our behalf. The rate they were going you may have had to set up a WN distribution centre in Dortmund!

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2006, 04:37:57 PM »
ah only hope wen the tickets come...everything dat suppose tuh be in the envelope is there. >:(

Offline monty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2006, 05:03:31 PM »
I ordered England tickets today and supposedly got thru. They supposed to draw up the invoice and contact my parents. Anyhow, they mentioned that they real short staffed and need to hire more people. At this late stage they considering that option. They need some real licks.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2006, 05:21:46 PM »
ah only hope wen the tickets come...everything dat suppose tuh be in the envelope is there. >:(

oh gawd tongue, dont scare me even more.  lehwe just worry about gettting an envelope
Hart for president

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2006, 05:48:04 PM »
Hoss this is thing to get men real tisik. I probably even have to get one of those tickets changed to another name and the bloody Tried and Trusted in F***ing Up Football group can't get their act together?
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2006, 06:28:25 PM »
OK, de tickets starting tuh come through . I just spoke with Gilbert and he said that he got some tickets this evening. He didn't elaborate on de numbers because he has to go home and cross reference our list. The TTFF says that we will get the balance on Sunday; fingers crossed.

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2006, 07:56:06 PM »
OK, de tickets starting tuh come through . I just spoke with Gilbert and he said that he got some tickets this evening. He didn't elaborate on de numbers because he has to go home and cross reference our list. The TTFF says that we will get the balance on Sunday; fingers crossed.

Thanks tallman, gilbert

Offline noname

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2006, 10:11:08 PM »
Fellas lemme just say thank you to Tallman, Royalian, Firebrand, occonorg....in fact all of allyuh who keeping the pressure on TTFF.

alyuh wukking hard. When I get meh ticket, a beer waiting for each of alyuh in germany :beermug:

Offline JayTheWrecker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2006, 12:47:36 AM »
i swear to god Uncle Jack and the TTFF must deliberately go out of their way to piss everyone off who they have dealings with. Everyone from the TT govt, we the Warrior Nation, even the soca artists for the Peru game. And you mark my words, when this World Cup done, there's going to be a lot of acrimony between the players and Uncle Jack over the money they were promised. Uncle Jack is going to screw them for some of that money and will claim that the players misunderstood the situation blah blah blah. You watch, that debacle is going to end in tears. What the f**k is wrong with this man? Every day he must go into his office and sit down at he desk, look at his appointment book and think "Now what can I do to piss them off?
Son, there's only two things that matter in this life. Family and Football. Everything else is bullshit

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2006, 01:06:06 AM »

Jay.  How is this Jack fault?

Do people make a distinction betw TTFF and Jack?

I guess he have it dat way but still.  Cah see how you could blame him in particular for this.

Offline cottdave

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2006, 02:40:10 PM »
Hi Warriors, Just visiting your site from London, we saw the numbers for the T&T ticket office and that they have been selling tickets for all sorts of games - not just Warrior games. Seems strange. Any idea if the ticket office will be open on Sunday and if so what times. Thanks and hope to see you all on the 15th June 

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2006, 02:41:34 PM »
Hi Warriors, Just visiting your site from London, we saw the numbers for the T&T ticket office and that they have been selling tickets for all sorts of games - not just Warrior games. Seems strange. Any idea if the ticket office will be open on Sunday and if so what times. Thanks and hope to see you all on the 15th June 
Nowhere in Trini do open on a Sunday.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2006, 04:16:06 PM »

Dave...they won't sell u tickets if u don't have a Trinidadian passport. And even if they do humor u, don't expect service with a smile.  ;)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2006, 04:18:32 PM by Ryan »

Offline cottdave

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2006, 03:42:00 AM »
Loads of guys from Englandfans were ringing on Saturday and being allocated tickets by the lovely people there. No one knows if they will get them but its worth a try. We just cannot work out why T&T are selling tickets for games like England Sweden?

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2006, 03:50:56 AM »
Loads of guys from Englandfans were ringing on Saturday and being allocated tickets by the lovely people there. No one knows if they will get them but its worth a try. We just cannot work out why T&T are selling tickets for games like England Sweden?

I think every national association gets a small allocation to every game.

And, yes they will take down your details, but don't hold you breath.....have a look around this site, the "lovely" people at our football association will become unpopular among England fans very quickly ;)

Offline monty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2006, 11:53:24 AM »

Tallman/Gilbert, did the TTFF stick to the plan or did they just stick?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2006, 12:20:46 PM »

Several calls were made to them yesterday and they informed us that they were still "entering information into the system". They called Gilbert this morning and told him that the rest of the tickets were ready. He went down there to collect the tickets only to be told that they made a mistake. Now they say they will be ready this evening.

Offline monty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2006, 12:27:18 PM »

Several calls were made to them yesterday and they informed us that they were still "entering information into the system". They called Gilbert this morning and told him that the rest of the tickets were ready. He went down there to collect the tickets only to be told that they made a mistake. Now they say they will be ready this evening.

Thanks fellas. I know we only griping about the whole thing, but is allyuh who really going thru the stress of having to call/visit the office. So I will calm down now knowing that allyuh really trying to get this thing sorted out.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2006, 07:38:46 AM »
We're almost there. We're only missing 2 tickets, which we should get today. If we doh get mess up again, everyone should have their tickets in their hands next week.

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2006, 08:35:06 AM »
We're almost there. We're only missing 2 tickets, which we should get today. If we doh get mess up

With Supporter luck ah bet is his  :rotfl:
Thanks tallman

1]; } ?>