May 06, 2024, 08:57:14 PM

Author Topic: D SPANISH KING AND QUEEN COMES 2 TNT  (Read 5182 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
D SPANISH KING AND QUEEN COMES 2 TNT
« on: August 19, 2008, 10:10:16 PM »
Spain’s monarchs King Juan Carlos and his wife Queen Sofia are expected to visit T&T by the end of the year, a television news report said last evening.

An official from the Spanish Embassy reportedly confirmed yesterday that preparations were already underway for the high-profile visit.

The monarchs, who are expected to be accompanied by a large entourage, were said to have been personally invited to this country for a state visit by Prime Minister Patrick Manning.

The PM reportedly met King Juan Carlos when he visited London and Spain in December 2003 at the invitation of Spanish energy producers Repsol.

The week-long historic visit is expected to cement trade links between T&T and Spain.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: D SPANISH KING AND QUEEN COMES 2 TNT
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 12:20:48 PM »
Spain’s monarchs King Juan Carlos and his wife Queen Sofia are expected to visit T&T by the end of the year, a television news report said last evening.

An official from the Spanish Embassy reportedly confirmed yesterday that preparations were already underway for the high-profile visit.

The monarchs, who are expected to be accompanied by a large entourage, were said to have been personally invited to this country for a state visit by Prime Minister Patrick Manning.

The PM reportedly met King Juan Carlos when he visited London and Spain in December 2003 at the invitation of Spanish energy producers Repsol.

The week-long historic visit is expected to cement trade links between T&T and Spain.

what dey trading?
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2008, 01:50:46 PM »
More relaxed royalty than the Buckingham ppl

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2008, 01:53:19 PM »
hull dem c**t. them rape out the whole of south and central america and have the native indians living in poverty.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2008, 05:17:18 PM »

what dey trading?

hmm, de first  time dey trade trinkets for land and den kill out de natives...den dey trade slaves

I fraid dese people commin for ah third rounds oui....manning eh watch heself it might have ah spanish flag flappin over de red house
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 05:18:55 PM by Dutty »
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2008, 05:44:20 PM »

I guess flying around in private jet to pick up other heads of state does get old...let them come this time

meanwhile electric wire falling on women in the street and men getting kill in town and Dabadie fuh gold chain bringing de toll up to 350
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 05:46:28 PM by Grande »

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2008, 07:04:55 PM »
hull dem c**t. them rape out the whole of south and central america and have the native indians living in poverty.

well, there's that perspective PLUS a whole lot of intervening history

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2008, 09:47:40 PM »

well, there's that perspective PLUS a whole lot of intervening history

Agreed... they're not personally responsible.  I used to see dey son arung campus every now and den...innocuous enough, I suppose.

Plus, I like when Juan Carlos uttered the classic "Porque no te calles!"  :rotfl:

still... dey personally have benefitted from 500 years of oppression... dem could go fack deyself sideways.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 09:50:10 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2008, 10:34:18 PM »
what dey trading?
beads, trinkets, mirrors, and cheap jewellery...............oh wait dah was in de 16th century :devil:

Cocoa, ya makin some Paella de pollo con chorizo fa dem
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 10:40:33 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2008, 06:58:38 AM »
what dey trading?
beads, trinkets, mirrors, and cheap jewellery...............oh wait dah was in de 16th century :devil:

Cocoa, ya makin some Paella de pollo con chorizo fa dem

nah boy...my skills not in de kitchen.
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2008, 08:05:16 AM »

Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2008, 08:12:30 AM »

Dutty, ya beat me to it
I was just goin an post this one

;D ;D
buh ya didnt ask THE question :devil:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 08:14:25 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2008, 08:16:45 AM »
repsol coming for LNG. good opportunity for manning t&t.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2008, 08:20:20 AM »

I kinda figured it was petro related...but for some reason I thought Repsol already had their flag planted somewhere in the TnT gas bonanza

Is only money dat could force ah king to go and kiss ah caribbean leader ring

ah wonder if Juan Carlos go pop over to venezuela and hail out he bredrin chavez  :D

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2008, 08:45:18 AM »

I kinda figured it was petro related...but for some reason I thought Repsol already had their flag planted somewhere in the TnT gas bonanza

ah wonder if Juan Carlos go pop over to venezuela and hail out he bredrin chavez  :D

;D  ha ha - so chavez and king jc could finish their earlier exchange.

king jc must be tired watch de palace fall in value and decide to scout a place in tobago.  ;)

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2008, 08:53:22 AM »
alittle know fact for you Dutty:

I hear dat JC is getting a billboard erected on Chacachacare that says
"Shut to F%#K Up"
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2008, 07:52:07 PM »
alittle know fact for you Dutty:

I hear dat JC is getting a billboard erected on Chacachacare that says
"Shut to F%#K Up"

:rotfl:

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2008, 02:31:38 PM »

spain was always gettin trinidad lng via repsol share in  atlantic lng added to dat repsol is one of those ngc buys natural gas from...spain has ties to t&t so nuttin surprisin bout d king comin

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The King & Queen of Spain are here
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2009, 03:14:50 PM »
Didnt we have  thread about this late last year? I can't find it.

They planning to take back Trinidad  :rotfl:  I don't know how you can honour people who got rich off of slaves and indenturers. I think this is all about more trade between spain and TnT
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 04:53:07 PM by Babalawo »

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The King & Queen of Spain are here
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2009, 08:09:05 PM »

Dem in ah dread recession and probably worse off than we. Wha dem could do for we right now.

Manning and he smoke screens again.

Right now I feeling to get bout ah 100 piece ah bristol board, equal amounts ah wood and marker and start protesting outside dey hotel.

Més que un club.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
Re: The King & Queen of Spain are here
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2009, 08:16:32 PM »
Didnt we have  thread about this late last year? I can't find it.

They planning to take back Trinidad  :rotfl:  I don't know how you can honour people who got rich off of slaves and indenturers. I think this is all about more trade between spain and TnT
wham like dem is the only ones who ever do that?..steups

anyway I ent see the purpose of this visit, unless the King coming to thank we persoanlly for doing business with Repsol 
this has more to do with Manning and he showing off again
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2009, 08:33:20 PM »
D peeps tourin d region in dey JA now. All yuh let d chirren stand up in d sun 2 wave nah. All yuh do it in allyuh dayz.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2009, 09:43:54 AM »
We do have The Port Of Spain in Trinidad. Ent.  :devil:
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2009, 09:52:26 AM »

what dey trading?

girl as soon as I see that last line that is exactly what i was thinking

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2009, 03:21:07 PM »

what dey trading?

Is we Gas dey interested in....we have anything else to offer??  :-\
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2009, 04:27:59 PM »

wikipedia say Juan Carlos real like he jouvert

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2009, 07:36:32 PM »

what dey trading?

dem already have so much plants in Point Fortain.  What else they need?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2009, 10:25:17 AM »
D peeps in Miamai now let them enjoy d New World Columbus did fiond.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2009, 02:34:33 PM »

This, ladies and gents, is the reason for the visit. Talk done. Dem royalty nonsense could haul dey ass. It's all about business. Ah Hope TnT brokers ah good deal.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2009, 02:38:16 PM »

wikipedia say Juan Carlos real like he jouvert

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

1]; } ?>