June 08, 2024, 07:09:54 AM

Author Topic: The Warrior Nation - Our Purpose, Our Mission, Our Goals  (Read 1489 times)

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The Warrior Nation - Our Purpose, Our Mission, Our Goals
« on: April 28, 2006, 01:38:42 PM »
The Warrior Nation is an organization that was spawned out of this forum , sw.net, created for REAL supporter by REAL supporters. Our mandate is clear, our purpose is clear, our goals are clear, our vision and future is clear..

SEE MORE HERE

We sought to make it easier for ALL our members to gain access to ALL games whether it be in T&T or abroad. The members of the board have been working night and day to ensure that ALL our interests are being served. We have toiled and will continue to toil to serve everyone involved.

It is disheartening to see that the same organization and system that was establish for, and by us all, is being undermined.

We have worked hard, many long nights to secure an allocation of tickets For us all. Our members need not go through the hassle of texting for tickets. The Nation Provided for everyone. Now some members of the nation are undermining the hard work that was put in by opting NOT to take advantage of the service created for them. A service that is very convenient, a service that is incorruptible, a service for REAL supporters, by REAL supporters.

All eyes are on us. Foreign Press, Local Media, TTFF, T&T. As such, we must have a unified front in our support. The Warrior Nation does not belong to One set of people it belongs to us ALL. We derive the benefits, We should take advantage of the benefits. We are a family and should act as such.

BLOOD , SWEAT and FETE  is our motto, and this should be done in love and unity. At the end of the day we all want to achieve the same thing.

oconnorg
Regional Head - T&T
The Warrior Nation

www.thewarriornation.com
www.socawarriors.net

« Last Edit: April 29, 2006, 12:52:41 AM by Tallman »
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
Re: The Warrior Nation - Our Purpose, Our Mission, Our Goals
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2006, 01:55:44 PM »
Objection.....OBJECTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO MAKE OCONNORG PRESIDENT FOR EVANS WIDE FOR GERMANY COMMITTEE

YOU TOO LATE SADIST
Quote from: oconnorg on Today at 09:15:10 AM
FOR THE RECORD.. I AM THE PRESIDENT FOR THE

EVANS WISE FOR GERMANY COMMITTEE

...THAT OFFICE HAS BEEN TAKE...BY Me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Warrior For Life !!

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2006, 02:12:03 PM »
Guys, please... I dont want to be rude, but delete that shit yall have under my post. I really dont want the esense of it being lost..

really dont mean to be rude but move it..
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2006, 02:19:58 PM »
Guys, please... I dont want to be rude, but delete that shit yall have under my post. I really dont want the esense of it being lost..

really dont mean to be rude but move it..

DONE!!
Warrior For Life !!

1]; } ?>