June 16, 2024, 01:42:13 AM

Author Topic: Leo: "Stern is pure class"  (Read 6707 times)

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Leo: "Stern is pure class"
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2006, 03:21:08 PM »
If stern was the least prolofic of the strikers that we use, then maybe yuh could talk about a replacement, but if he scorin more than anybody else then talkin about replacements is illogical.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2006, 03:33:42 PM »

I got into a verbal altercation with a group a people in the stadium who was booing Stern at half time of a friendly with Bermuda.  In the end the question remains, replace Stern with whom ?

Take care that wasn't Patriot, Touches, Andre Samuel, Disgruntled and crew!! As I recall Patriot wrote a scathing commentary on Stern performance in dat Bermuda game
http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=1455.0

In the end the question remains, replace Stern with whom ?

arite somebody finish it....

IF BETTER CAN'T BE DONE.....  ;D
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2006, 03:48:49 PM »
boy  lemme explain nun is never euff for dem waggonists

dey say we will never qualify... we qualify..   now dey saying we getting 20 goals from each team... 

if we win d f**kin world cup dey go say how is a fluke...

nun is ever enuff for dem.....   u tink in brazil and england dey cud even say d words we goin an lose...    we doe have dat passion yet  but on june 10th 15th and 20th  dat passion will fuking come alive

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2006, 06:08:37 PM »
To be honest I don't even like Stern's style of play. I don't like to see fowards play with back to goal. I like to see men run at defenders, make the goal keeper work and be general menace up front. Because I want to see T&T get results I will choose Stern over them other men. In my opinion we have a few fowards who only look good and never really take it to the next level. I'm not ruling out players like Glen and Samuel. They will have their time soon enough but I want to disagree vehemently with those who want to end the Stern John era prematurely. After the World Cup when Yorke leaves we should switch to the 4-4-2 and play Jones and John upfront. The point I'm making is Stern John scores goals yuh doh have to like the man.

Offline onlikecorn

• Full Warrior
  • vibes it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2006, 07:44:46 PM »
well .. .  wouldnt say de man is a "lethal" striker since in my opinion . .to be lethal yuh have to be able to take yuh chances when yuh get them .. and stern have a habit of missin chances . . .. having said that . . i think de man prove he-self time and time again dat he could score (guatemala, mexico etc...). . . and i find de man does cause problems fuh defences cuz he does make some good runs. . . (although somebody need to teach him how to watch to see if he offside). . . buh he does find heself in good positions .. and not afriad to throw his size aroud. . . i would definately start with john up front. . .
allyuh should try this in de us, uk and canada. . .actually works. . . use it instead of google. . and get free ting. . i get real free ting already....

1]; } ?>