June 12, 2024, 08:24:46 AM

Author Topic: Domenech is a mad man!! why yuh cyar retire?  (Read 3329 times)

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
Domenech is a mad man!! why yuh cyar retire?
« on: August 25, 2006, 07:45:29 AM »
This is the most dottish think i ever hear in the world!!

www.foxsports.com

Raymond Domenech has warned Chelsea star Claude Makelele he could get a two-game club ban if he fails to turn up for France's next matches.

The 33-year-old midfielder has been included in Domenech's squad for the Euro 2008 qualifiers against Georgia and Italy next month - despite announcing the end of his international career for the second time after the World Cup final defeat by Italy in the summer.

Domenech wants Makelele to be part of his Group B campaign and Fifa's rules state that any player who refuses an international call-up can be banned for two club games.

Domenech declared: "We had a discussion (with Makelele) but I didn't ask for his opinion.

"For me it would be unthinkable to see a great player playing for a great club not playing for his national team.

"A player who refuses to accept a selection is liable to a two-match suspension.

"I had a discussion with Mourinho as I often do with the coaches of our international players but it was not a matter of reaching an agreement over Makelele.

"I told him where I stood, he told me where he stood. We still have the law for us.

"I spoke a lot with Claude and told him that he was not obliged to come and play with us, but also that it would be better if he did feel obliged to."

This is some serious shit!!

Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Domenech is a mad man!! why yuh cyar retire?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 07:52:51 AM »
Well he feel Georgia should be taken seriously . lol
He must have seen Shota Averladze put 3 past Faroe islands an get a senior moment.  :rotfl: :rotfl:
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006, 08:02:24 AM »
Domenech done establish heself as a kakahole in my book already. 'low de man nah....... dis go set a bad precedent.Let de man ride of into de sunset. Nex ting some genius down here decide he go try dat on latas..................
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2006, 08:07:45 AM »
and he will be hit with a two match ban..

plus barcelona thrown in chelsea group...

all part of the chelsea hating campaign drumming up once again this year..

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2006, 08:13:07 AM »
The man priority is France NOT Chelsea. He seems like he couldn't care less about Chelski. The "discussion" with Mourinho was probably real interesting.

Mourinho ent liking the French men right now....First Gallas say haul yuh a$$ I go be back when ah get back....now Domenech say haul yuh m@%5@  *&78 send Make or else :devil:

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
France Threating Makalele If he Doesn't Play for Them..Read the Madness
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2006, 06:59:32 PM »
Well yes.  I never hear bout such madness yet.  De man say he retire from international football, but Domenech threatening that if Makalele ain't report for the upcoming Euro qualifiers, he could get ban from playing for Chelsea.  Why he ain't threaten Zidane too.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/5284500.stm

France deliver Makelele warning

France coach Raymond Domenech has warned Chelsea's Claude Makelele he risks a two-game club ban if he fails to report for the Euro 2008 qualifiers.
The 33-year-old is in France's squad for games against Georgia and Italy, despite announcing his retirement after the World Cup final loss to Italy.

Domenech wants Makelele to play and any player who refuses an international call-up can be hit with a domestic ban.

And Domenech insisted: "We still have the law for us."

Domenech added: "We had a discussion with Makelele but I didn't ask for his opinion.

606 VIEW
Surely from the point of view of common sense this can't be allowed to happen

VT
606: Have your say 

"For me it would be unthinkable to see a great player playing for a great club not playing for his national team.

"A player who refuses to accept a selection is liable to a two-match suspension.

"I had a discussion with Jose Mourinho, as I often do with the coaches of our international players, but it was not a matter of reaching an agreement over Makelele.

"I told him where I stood, he told me where he stood. We still have the law for us.

"I spoke a lot with Claude and told him that he was not obliged to come and play with us, but also that it would be better if he did feel obliged to."

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2006, 07:33:24 PM »
Well yes.  I never hear bout such madness yet.  De man say he retire from international football, but Domenech threatening that if Makalele ain't report for the upcoming Euro qualifiers, he could get ban from playing for Chelsea. Why he ain't threaten Zidane too.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/5284500.stm

France deliver Makelele warning

France coach Raymond Domenech has warned Chelsea's Claude Makelele he risks a two-game club ban if he fails to report for the Euro 2008 qualifiers.
The 33-year-old is in France's squad for games against Georgia and Italy, despite announcing his retirement after the World Cup final loss to Italy.

Domenech wants Makelele to play and any player who refuses an international call-up can be hit with a domestic ban.

And Domenech insisted: "We still have the law for us."

Domenech added: "We had a discussion with Makelele but I didn't ask for his opinion.

606 VIEW
Surely from the point of view of common sense this can't be allowed to happen

VT
606: Have your say 

"I had a discussion with Jose Mourinho, as I often do with the coaches of our international players, but it was not a matter of reaching an agreement over Makelele.

imagine if he say that to zidane? then again i dont think domenech would ask cuz zidane would give he a headbutt  ;D
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2006, 09:24:41 PM »
If ah was Makelele ah wudda go back and represent France ,de fust ball ah get ah stringing up Bartez ...ah bet yuh Domenech get de message fast..
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2006, 09:29:56 PM »
never really liked domenech ....and i guess after a world cup campaign where he seemed tolerable..he has turned back into  apompous clown

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
France treat Makelele like a slave: Mourinho
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2006, 04:50:59 PM »
Jose Mourinho has accused France coach Raymond Domenech of treating Claude Makelele like a slave after refusing to accept the Chelsea midfielder's international retirement.

Former Real Madrid player Makelele faces a four-game domestic suspension if he fails to report for France's Euro 2008 qualifiers against Georgia and Italy next month.

Makelele informed the French Football Federation of his intention to quit the international scene after playing for France in the World Cup final last month.

But Domenech and the FFF have so far refused to accept the decision, and Mourinho claims that the French are now restricting the player's human rights by threatening him with a club ban.

The Chelsea manager said: "Pavel Nedved, Paul Scholes, Luis Figo have all retired from international football. With the Czechs, England and Portugal it is ok, but France? They don't have liberty."

"It is unbelievable. Makelele is not a footballer, he is a slave.

"He has played the biggest game any footballer can play by playing in the World Cup final for France and he now wants to retire from international football.

"But their coach has told us, very objectively, that if he cannot play for France he will be suspended for Chelsea.

"He has written to the Federation and told them that he does not want (him) to play. France play Georgia and Italy in the qualifiers and if he doesn't play in those two games, he will be suspended for four games for Chelsea. That's the law."

Domenech, who is known for being difficult with the press and unforgiving with certain players, had said after he announced Makelele in his Euro 2008 qualifier squad in midweek that a call-up should not be questioned.

"You don't come to play for France if you're not sure about it. You come to play if you want to, and if the coach picks you," said Domenech.

And in an apparent jibe at Makelele, he added: "It's inconceivable that you refuse a call-up if you're still playing at a big club."

The scenario has left Makelele unsure over his next move.

But Mourinho said: "He is a slave. He has no human rights, no right to choice or liberty, so he is a slave. But the rules are there, so what can we do?"

But Domench eh easy, so in other words you play for France OR ELSE!

2006  WorldSoccerNews.com and AFP
« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 04:52:47 PM by Disgruntled_Trini »

Més que un club.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: France treat Makelele like a slave: Mourinho
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2006, 05:14:33 PM »
 ???  Fuss time I ever even hear of something like this.  That is no way to treat a player, especially one that has served his country so well and even went as far as to have COME OUT of retirement to help France qualify for the World Cup. 

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

truetrini

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2006, 05:41:06 PM »
dat is big coach..yuh make yuhself available, yuh get pick den yuh backing out?
NAH!

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2006, 06:17:16 PM »
NAH!

TT, which campaign did he make himself available for? it was the last campaign not this one. France coach is a mad man, a smart mad man but a mad man none the less.
Warren N. Boucaud

truetrini

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2006, 06:42:20 PM »
NAH!

TT, which campaign did he make himself available for? it was the last campaign not this one. France coach is a mad man, a smart mad man but a mad man none the less.

breds I jes joking yuh know, if de man retire why dey go try tuh ban him..yuh right doh, de coach mad no arse...he remind meh ah Bertille

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2006, 10:56:02 PM »
NAH!

breds I jes joking yuh know, if de man retire why dey go try tuh ban him..yuh right doh, de coach mad no arse...he remind meh ah Bertille

;D ;D ;D ;D Iwud'nt say Bertille mad , more like senile.
See de man in B'dos airport after de digicel fiasco an he asking de only muslim on de team if de price of de Johnnie B better in Piarco.. Nahkid watch him an smile  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2006, 11:24:44 PM »

This won't hold up in court.

You can't force him to play.

If this wasn't just all talk and all sides was serious, Makelele could force Fifa to rewrite the rule to include something about retirement.  Hit dem with a Bosman....but is all talk.

Who knows if Makelele really want to retire or not.....dem two big ego coach doing all the talking.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2006, 05:09:04 AM »
If ah was Makelele ah wudda go back and represent France ,de fust ball ah get ah stringing up Bartez ...ah bet yuh Domenech get de message fast..

me too!!

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
Makelele gives in to French coach
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2006, 05:31:31 AM »
Does this show peacemaker qualities or a man who has no balls to stand up for himself? Ah know i was not playing!!

www.skysports.com

Claude Makelele has moved to calm the war of words that is currently simmering between Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho and his France counterpart Raymond Domenech.

Mourinho is enraged at the fact Makelele has been called up for France's upcoming Euro 2008 qualifiers against Georgia and Italy, despite retiring from international football after the World Cup.

The 33-year-old, who remains instrumental for both club and country, had decided to hang up his illustrious international boots following France's World Cup final defeat to Italy.

However, Les Bleus coach Domenech has warned Chelsea that should Makelele fail to make himself available then he could be banned for four domestic matches.

Mourinho has since claimed France are treating his player like a 'slave' after launching a vitriolic attack in the direction of Domenech.

In a bid to quell any further discord Makelele has suggested Mourinho's words were perhaps, on reflection, a little too strong.

"The words of my coach are a little strong," he told TV channel TPS star. "He probably went too far.

"He expresses himself in a different way when he talks. But his disappointment is logical.

"There was an agreement after the World Cup for me to quit the national team. But I talked with the national coach.

"He believes I am still able to bring something. I have absolutely nothing against him. I am back with the national team.

"Of course it is a difficult situation, because I will play more matches and so will be more tired. But I am on the list. I am forced to go."

While Makelele has conceded it will be a drain on his energy to play both domestically and internationally, he insists it remains very much an honour to represent his country.

"The French team remains something huge to me," he added. "Everyone knows me. Above all I am a professional. I do my job.

"Even if my club doesn’t agree, I will humbly honour that call. It is normal to wear my country’s shirt."

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2006, 05:40:20 AM »
Based on Makelele's reaction, I really don't think he minds playing for France.

I get the impression he just doesn't want to piss of Chelsea by going back on his word that he would quit internationall football after the World Cup. So he is getting Domenech to take the brunt of Mourinho's criticism. :heehee:

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2006, 08:47:13 AM »
Based on Makelele's reaction, I really don't think he minds playing for France.

I get the impression he just doesn't want to piss of Chelsea by going back on his word that he would quit internationall football after the World Cup. So he is getting Domenech to take the brunt of Mourinho's criticism. :heehee:

my thoughts exactly

1]; } ?>