June 13, 2024, 06:48:46 AM

Author Topic: Wim Sues TTFF....according to de "Fearless One"  (Read 11195 times)

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Wim Sues TTFF....according to de "Fearless One"
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2008, 03:55:11 AM »
Seems to me, you're all getting heated about guesswork,here!

Ok, some of you are glad to see Wim go, thats fair enough, but trying to speculate on his suspension will never reach the truth.

I have no inside information, but some things are apparent.

1, It makes no sense to say that TTFF have no money to pay Wim and have tried to constructively dismiss him. If he's suspended, it would have to be on full pay. Meanwhile, they would have to pay our Colombian friend, so the wage bill has increased!

2. If LP has accused Wim of assault, there would need to be an investigation, hence 6 months suspension. If the investigation is completed in 2 months and finds Wim guilty, then he would be dismissed. The 6 months is a mandatory period to allow inquiries and descisions to be made. Also, it may not necessarily be grounds for dismissal, but may usually just incur a written warning.

3. If Wim has no grounds for false dismissal, his lawyers would not recommend he takes the case. His legal bill will probably be higher than the amount owed to him, so he wouldn't chance that unless he had good grounds.

4. Whatever you feel about Wims performance, he really has had no chance to give his best. When he has spoken out and critisized, it may have been frustration because he really disapproved of the blacklist, but been ordered not to comment on it. Remember, as a player, he was in the Dutch players union. Also, as he was close to the centre of things during the WC, maybe he knew the truth about TTFFs income before we did and honestly believed the players were being treated unfairly. He must have been dying to select a full squad including the Warriors. Imagine trying to prove you can do the job, but not being able to use your best tools?
Just my view, but I think you should look at TTFF as an employer and realise that they made things harder for Wim, not easier. Maybe the frustration just boiled over??  

Whatever the case, I just hope that they will not continue the same nonsense with the new guy.

I only commenting on yuh 4th point

That there is union double speak.
The man is upposed to be a football coach and he is supposed to manage footballers. The tools he have is his training, experience and brain, the footballers benefit from his tools. He took a job to coach and that is what he shouild have done instead of complaining and whineing.
He may have had better results if the blacklisted players were available but that we will never know. What we do know is that none of the home based non blacklisted players benefitted form his time as coach.
The man is simply an imposter as a national coach and his level of competency puts where he is now.
Finally Maturana will not stick any shit from TTFF . He will say bye bye as quickly as he said hello, your friend Wim did not have the gumption to do that because he knew another national team job for him would be like Truetrini starting to believe in God.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2008, 06:18:26 AM »
Unfair dismissal, wrongful dismissal, breach of contract. It is unclear what grounds he has sued under.

One of the remedies under contract is an interim injunction restraining the TTFF from appointing another head coach until the matter is settled.

As for grounds for dismissal, the MAJORITY of employers have employees sign a code of conduct, which outlines gross misconduct as IMMEDIATE grounds for dismissal.

The Industrial Court has upheld these dismissals as not being unfair or wrong.

I would be almost certain that physical abuse would have been included in any code of conduct.

But we'll see how things play out
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2008, 06:37:47 AM »
Allyuh eh realise that no one could win aganist Jack Warner, when will we learn that and not only this, but Wim wrong, de man hitting other people, this have nothing to do with his coaching abilities.

Maturana could be assistant and Corneal coach, their is some way to cover things up...

Wim or who ever takes the job to coach T&T will always play second fiddle once Jack there. Wim broke because he didn't get the support and tools to do his job, but at the same time he was kissing Anton and Jack ass, now it back fire on him.. he should have handle it better when he had the chance. But no one sleeps with Jack except for Richard Gorden, Michael McComie, Oliver Camps and Alvin Corneal.

Jack smart....
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 06:45:38 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2008, 06:49:54 AM »

Maybe u cyah handle de truth.....bein a ex CIC boy and all.... 8)

Aye! FYI Lasana Liburd and myself are ex-CIC men too, so ah find yuh "pushin the envelope" wid that one Palos!

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2008, 06:51:05 AM »
of course it matters Bake...... yuh think Wim just walk in de man office and Lincoln say "Morning Wim"...and Wim Cuff him...yuh trying tuh say anything Lincoln do or say is right then ???

plent ah we hear Blind to Lincoln....i have some things he till me will make plenty of allyuh freak out
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2008, 07:05:48 AM »
of course it matters Bake...... yuh think Wim just walk in de man office and Lincoln say "Morning Wim"...and Wim Cuff him...yuh trying tuh say anything Lincoln do or say is right then ???

plent ah we hear Blind to Lincoln....i have some things he till me will make plenty of allyuh freak out
eh heh
pm meh wid dat nuh ;D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2008, 07:14:01 AM »

The man is upposed to be a football coach and he is supposed to manage footballers. The tools he have is his training, experience and brain, the footballers benefit from his tools. He took a job to coach and that is what he shouild have done instead of complaining and whineing.
He may have had better results if the blacklisted players were available but that we will never know. What we do know is that none of the home based non blacklisted players benefitted form his time as coach.The man is simply an imposter as a national coach and his level of competency puts where he is now.
Finally Maturana will not stick any shit from TTFF . He will say bye bye as quickly as he said hello, your friend Wim did not have the gumption to do that because he knew another national team job for him would be like Truetrini starting to believe in God.
Roberts jan micheal willimas hardest , osi telesford  sean power , kern cupid keon daniel   .... none benifited you could talk some real damm  shit

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline fishs

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2008, 07:16:32 AM »

He may have had better results if the blacklisted players were available but that we will never know. What we do know is that none of the home based non blacklisted players benefitted form his time as coach.The man is simply an imposter as a national coach and his level of competency puts where he is now.
Roberts jan micheal willimas hardest , osi telesford  sean power , kern cupid keon daniel   .... none benifited you could talk some real damm  shit

How they benefit pardner ? Because they make the national team ?
You still fighting in the Wimp corner ?

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2008, 07:26:41 AM »
you why you still criticizing yuh spitting out ah setta of false facts
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

truetrini

« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2008, 07:29:58 AM »

hey!  go lay dong by yuh dish until i call yuh tuh go on yuh walk.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2008, 07:30:56 AM »

hey!  go lay dong by yuh dish until i call yuh tuh go on yuh walk.

yuh want meh to tell yuh who by the dish also

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2008, 07:35:01 AM »
 ::)
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2008, 10:20:58 AM »

No I'm not saying "anything Lincoln do or say is right"...what I'm saying is that my guess is that it happened while they were "on the job", and not while liming socially and as such, regardless as to what provoked the incident, getting into fisticuffs with a fellow employee was the wrong approach and only opened the door to this current situation.  Unless it's a clear case of self-defense, the TTFF may well be within thier rights to suspend/fire him.  Whatever LP did or didn't do to precipitate the incident is immaterial to Wim's conduct in the eyes of the TTFF.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2008, 10:51:31 AM »

Ok, some of you are glad to see Wim go, thats fair enough, but trying to speculate on his suspension will never reach the truth.

1, It makes no sense to say that TTFF have no money to pay Wim and have tried to constructively dismiss him. If he's suspended, it would have to be on full pay. Meanwhile, they would have to pay our Colombian friend, so the wage bill has increased!

2. If LP has accused Wim of assault, there would need to be an investigation, hence 6 months suspension. If the investigation is completed in 2 months and finds Wim guilty, then he would be dismissed. The 6 months is a mandatory period to allow inquiries and descisions to be made. Also, it may not necessarily be grounds for dismissal, but may usually just incur a written warning.

3. If Wim has no grounds for false dismissal, his lawyers would not recommend he takes the case. His legal bill will probably be higher than the amount owed to him, so he wouldn't chance that unless he had good grounds.

4. Whatever you feel about Wims performance, he really has had no chance to give his best. When he has spoken out and critisized, it may have been frustration because he really disapproved of the blacklist, but been ordered not to comment on it. Remember, as a player, he was in the Dutch players union. Also, as he was close to the centre of things during the WC, maybe he knew the truth about TTFFs income before we did and honestly believed the players were being treated unfairly. He must have been dying to select a full squad including the Warriors. Imagine trying to prove you can do the job, but not being able to use your best tools?
Just my view, but I think you should look at TTFF as an employer and realise that they made things harder for Wim, not easier. Maybe the frustration just boiled over?? 

Whatever the case, I just hope that they will not continue the same nonsense with the new guy.

He may have had better results if the blacklisted players were available but that we will never know. What we do know is that none of the home based non blacklisted players benefitted form his time as coach.
The man is simply an imposter as a national coach and his level of competency puts where he is now.

So in effect a carpenter is only required to know how to use the hammer, he does need the hammer present to hammer two pieces of boards together!?

No I'm not saying "anything Lincoln do or say is right"...what I'm saying is that my guess is that it happened while they were "on the job", and not while liming socially and as such, regardless as to what provoked the incident, getting into fisticuffs with a fellow employee was the wrong approach and only opened the door to this current situation. Unless it's a clear case of self-defense, the TTFF may well be within thier rights to suspend/fire him. Whatever LP did or didn't do to precipitate the incident is immaterial to Wim's conduct in the eyes of the TTFF.

So it is okay for an employee to walk around the office inciting other employees to violence?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2008, 11:01:33 AM »
we REALLY have to wait for someone like Lisana to provide us with an article that has some truth and background to what actually happened.
As of right now, I doh trust the present explanation.
I smell a Jack Rat ;)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 11:42:01 AM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2008, 11:18:53 AM »
So it is okay for an employee to walk around the office inciting other employees to violence?

Fella...all these far-fetched hypotheticals are unnecessary.  It is highly unlikely that LP was going around inciting others to violence.  At any rate, even if we were to concede that this is what he did Wim is responsible for his own actions- bear in mind the prior incident with Nakhid, this isn't his first physical altercation with a fellow TTFF employee.  Whatever the penalty for 'inciting other employees to violence'...there is likely still a penalty for engaging in said violence.

Hope that helps.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2008, 09:59:17 PM »
In my parrell universe we have CD's so we doh song like a broken record
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

truetrini

« Reply #77 on: January 15, 2008, 11:25:20 PM »
wim rush de man when he was sitting at he desk and move like ah bad man..Lincoln deal with him easy, easy and now he gorn..suspended, how de arse dat joker could sue fuh breach ah contract?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2008, 01:08:39 AM »

You probably meant to say  "in my parro" universe.  I surprise yuh could even spell 'CD'.

Offline fishs

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 16, 2008, 03:23:28 AM »

You probably meant to say  "in my parro" universe.  I surprise yuh could even spell 'CD'.

OUCH

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2008, 05:37:38 AM »

Manage footballers?
When teams witholding players from training?
When players in the middle of their PFL season unfit?
When he hadda argue with men to eat breakfast?
Look at the coaches that we ever had that the TTFF knew not to bobolize.....Don Leo being an example. He was an established coach just like Maturana. All the others took whatever rubbish they got why...because they were no where near those coaches stature. Me eh no wim fan...but putting all bias aside.....he was undermined.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 16, 2008, 11:00:10 PM »
Yeah  I can type not only spell CD.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>