June 17, 2024, 05:54:28 AM

Author Topic: TriniInfinite You is the reason Hardest Not on the Squad  (Read 15707 times)

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
Re: TriniInfinite You is the reason Hardest Not on the Squad
« Reply #90 on: January 23, 2006, 11:46:12 PM »
He cannot get a work permit.

Offline ballfever

• Jr. Warrior
  • Dream d'dream, live d'game!
    • View Profile
Re: Trini Infinite - One big problem with Trini football development
« Reply #91 on: January 24, 2006, 08:37:41 AM »
Today is officially the Hardest day for this forum.

I think is about time Hardest talk for heself. Come on Hardest get yuh ass off Nelson St, quit gapin and come on the forum and speak for yourself.

If Ato an accomplished professional could come on here surely you could find the time out of your busy schedule to speak for yourself.

Enough is Enough

ah like dis suggestion...TI ,set up ah evenin in de chatroom (dat empty space dat we doh use!) an invite hardest. one on one, no mediator, no interview time limit.... he hadda spen at least a 2-3 hours online chattin wid d die hards here. direct questions, direct answers....time tuh put dis issue to bed once an for all !!!
if yuh check mih heart in mih chest, mix up wit d'red blood, it have a black & white stripe somewhere in dey!.....long b4 foot ball,durin' world cup and after..T&T FOREVER! WE COUNTRY, WE SPIRIT,WE VIBES! WARRIOR NATION!

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 24, 2006, 08:52:25 AM »
Dwarika and Jemmott deserve a TRIAL for the least !!!!!!!! but they have to prove them self.....

I believe they are decent players, but they head might not be to straight, they must want to play for us, not want to play with the intentions of getting props, big ups or a foreign contract..... they must want to play for T&T with all they heart.... they could learn a thing about heart from Birchall or Stephen Cruickshank...

They wasted their talent.. and got some much chances in the past... they head bigger than they skills... now Jemmott looking to go outside because he catching he ass... and want to use T&T in de process... ? they MUST WANT TO PLAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!! nothing less, nothing more.... 100% T&T..

When I heard both on them on i955fm, I was depress, they sound like they smoke ah piece ah grass and went on that interview, they was sounding half dead and not excited or committed.... all Dwarika talking about is party, party.... he say life needs a balance, I agree, but de liming weighing down de professional part of his life.... both of them cant even make a PFL side on a permanent basis,,,, how can they play for T&T ?

Under all de old talk, give them one last chance.....
« Last Edit: January 24, 2006, 08:57:17 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 24, 2006, 09:11:43 AM »
Hardest not on de squad.  Dwarika not on de squad.

they both had chances in de past and that time has since gone.  That interview that Andre Baptiste did with both of them on the radio did them no favors.  In fact, they lost a lot of friends!!

Move on!!

I am a socawarrior, i say win or lose i am a fighter!!

excellent post form TriniFootballFan, my sentiments exactly!!

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

TrinInfinite

« Reply #94 on: January 24, 2006, 10:38:04 AM »
Dwarika and Jemmott deserve a TRIAL for the least !!!!!!!! but they have to prove them self.....

I believe they are decent players, but they head might not be to straight, they must want to play for us, not want to play with the intentions of getting props, big ups or a foreign contract..... they must want to play for T&T with all they heart.... they could learn a thing about heart from Birchall or Stephen Cruickshank...

They wasted their talent.. and got some much chances in the past... they head bigger than they skills... now Jemmott looking to go outside because he catching he ass... and want to use T&T in de process... ? they MUST WANT TO PLAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!! nothing less, nothing more.... 100% T&T..

When I heard both on them on i955fm, I was depress, they sound like they smoke ah piece ah grass and went on that interview, they was sounding half dead and not excited or committed.... all Dwarika talking about is party, party.... he say life needs a balance, I agree, but de liming weighing down de professional part of his life.... both of them cant even make a PFL side on a permanent basis,,,, how can they play for T&T ?

Under all de old talk, give them one last chance.....

sam i agree wit yuh post, but did u read my interview wit hardest, u would see de man want tuh play in de local leagues, but a setta stupideness happened which was outta his control, read de interview boss, but i agree wit yuh on most of wat u say

Offline teddy bear

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 24, 2006, 10:49:52 AM »
is that our people are quick to "big up" players that have plenty "small goal type skills"

Everytime u make your case about Hardest's ability you mention he does pass "cap and beat like rain". You're not convincing me that he deserves a try out with that. Tell me he could:

- control and pass under INTENSE pressure with very little time allowed on the ball;
- tell meh he could defend and track back and keep the shape against top class midfielders who never stop running
- tell meh he is a team player who will ADD to the current team chemistry
- tell meh he will ADD to a midfield that currently includes Yorke, Birchall, Whitley, Spann ,Theobald, Edwards, and Latapy
- if none of the above - the tell meh he's about 18 years old and can learn these things from the experience of being the 23rd player on the roster.

The ability to Cap and furs and belt man in Trini doh mean shite at WC level!

he can do all dat, double dat what yuh say, hardest is an unselfish player, he will add 2 de mid and bring life 2 we team, truss meh

Not so sure about that TI. I've watched him on quite a few occasions and he would only play when the team attacked, when the team was defending he went missing. Now seeing that we are going to a WORLD CUP, and in a pretty tough group where we'll have to defend as a unit and everyone including strikers will have to work like there life depended on it, I'm not sure, in fact I'm positive that someone who hasn't played regularly at some kind of established level would struggle to fullfil these duties. I'm not saying he dosen't have ability but he needs more than that.

Offline nobody_s angel

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: KND Your The Reason Why We Have Admin Like Corneal and Warner
« Reply #96 on: January 24, 2006, 11:36:26 AM »
Somebody need ah asprin :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yes allyuh wake meh up yes.  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 18, 2006, 05:28:20 PM »
Oh yes TI I HAD TO BRING THIS one back now
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 18, 2006, 05:30:49 PM »
Oh yes TI I HAD TO BRING THIS one back now
yuh evil man...lawd..  :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

truetrini

« Reply #99 on: November 18, 2006, 05:53:55 PM »
KND yuh is ah damn ass.  How coem TI responsible for Hardest falures?

Look at de shit you does talk most ah de time....steups.

Look at players in other sports who are the best...they believe that they are the best and they try to prove it day in and day out....how come the fans doh get credit for dat/

if hardest failing is not de fault of any fans...farless TI

Now me and TI eh no frens, I find he does talk unadulterated shit, but sometimes ah feel that you and he were separated at birth and allyuh share de same f**king DNA!

In fact sometimes you does talk so much shit, ah feel WASA should hire you as dey spokesman.

Hardest AND DE REST AH MEN WHO FAIL, FAILING AND ARE FAILURES HAVE DEY OWN SELF TO BLAME.

If TI have dew hots for hardest, let him be....yuh could give him some picong, but yuh acting like yuh want to get in de middle ah TI and Hardest and take ah small jook.

Yuh does real talk serious shit boy.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 18, 2006, 05:56:14 PM »
KND yuh is ah damn ass.  How coem TI responsible for Hardest falures?

Look at de shit you does talk most ah de time....steups.

Look at players in other sports who are the best...they believe that they are the best and they try to prove it day in and day out....how come the fans doh get credit for dat/

if hardest failing is not de fault of any fans...farless TI

Now me and TI eh no frens, I find he does talk unadulterated shit, but sometimes ah feel that you and he were separated at birth and allyuh share de same f**king DNA!

In fact sometimes you does talk so much shit, ah feel WASA should hire you as dey spokesman.

Hardest AND DE REST AH MEN WHO FAIL, FAILING AND ARE FAILURES HAVE DEY OWN SELF TO BLAME.

If TI have dew hots for hardest, let him be....yuh could give him some picong, but yuh acting like yuh want to get in de middle ah TI and Hardest and take ah small jook.

Yuh does real talk serious shit boy.
hahahaha
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

truetrini

« Reply #101 on: November 18, 2006, 06:00:51 PM »
When Lasana wrote about Hardest skills de oder day I take notice. maybe de man finally see de light and trying to clean up he act...maybe he eh go ever change, but KND bad talking de man and break he foot washing he car..lol, but he bad talking ah ex-national footballer and saying is de fans fault he do shit with he life.

KND tell we how you and yuh brillance lighting up anywhere nah?

steups.

As I said hardest throw way plenty chances, but yuh cyar blame de fans fuh dat.

Like yuh tampon jooking yuh or what?

so you mr Shit cake hole talker KND..yuh doh big up no player?  When dat player do shit, is becasue peopel like you who does be telling him dat he is de best and dat he great?

steups....sometime when ah read yuh posts and dem it does look like yuh eh know whether to scratch yuh watch or wind yuh ass.  In conclusion, sit down and shut yuh trap before yuh trip over yuh own tongue and hurt yuhrself.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 06:09:58 PM by truetrini »

1]; } ?>