May 23, 2024, 03:49:56 AM

Author Topic: Digicel update  (Read 4617 times)

TrinInfinite

Re: Digicel update
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2007, 06:15:37 PM »
Maybe they talking about all de players they see so far boy, use yuh head nah.... lard !!!!!!!

Kyle Bethel is Flex wife family, de man is a clinical finisher and was de youngest in de camp, once he get acustom with his team mates he go buss net.

i talking about players from camp breddah, up to now patterson dont have he passport.... so hopefully it will happen, when i referred to name call, i was talking about the recent camp family not de last camp...

God is de BOSS...

yuh sure about that  ???   all these months and he eh get that yet

enlighten me mr information bc i havent heard any news about patterson gettin he papers as yet ???

hello i am asking you i dont work in the ttff i dont know patterson garcia i think know him . you ake the claim so i am sking yuh if yuh sure casue after all these minth that should have happened by now

his name hasnt been mentioned since so how am i supposed to assume de man get he papers, no one reported it and it hasnt been made public, so i am basing it on what has not happened...

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
Re: Digicel update
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2007, 08:50:41 AM »
To correct one point, Randolph Jerome did not go to the A league because of work permit problems he was on the brinkl of signing for one of three teams he had trials with,be a lil more informed.

I will tell you this much. When he was on trials at Virginia Beach he did not do enough to impress the coaching staff. They therefore told him they were not interested. He was there same time with Teba McKnight and Craig Demin.

In addition, I will also tell you if a team wants a player badly!!! they will go full lengths to get him. Yes, usually internationals have paper work issues but if a coach and his staff thinks a international player is not head & shoulders above the locals they will go with the locals. If they think he is worthy of going through the "paper work hassle" they will do arms length to ensure he gets it. Long story short!

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

1]; } ?>