June 03, 2024, 09:13:48 PM

Author Topic: So...who brokes enuff  (Read 1378 times)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
So...who brokes enuff
« on: December 07, 2007, 01:24:43 PM »
to do this

:-\ :-X
Dutty, hit we wid ah........
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 01:26:40 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: So...who brokes enuff
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2007, 10:29:36 AM »
Not in DIS lifetime!!
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2007, 11:30:25 AM »
WOW! This is sad.

This past weekend we spent time in Toronto, shopping, seeing the sights etc. BTW, Toronto people allyuh have a great city! We got off the subway and was heading to Nathan's Phillip Sq to do some skating, watch the fireworks and take een the Jully Black concert. When, I heard my oldest daughter bawl out.. what it that? It was a huge card-board kinda shelta over one of the subway grates on the side walk. When I mentioned to her and our other daughters that it was a homeless person's home, you should see the look on their faces. They had never seen this before and wasn't sure if they should feel scared, sorry..it was pure confusion on their faces.

BTW, that Jully Black have real talent and..... http://jullyblack.com/news/index.php (legs)

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2007, 01:49:18 PM »
It doh have homeless ppl in Hamilton?

...or you just doh let de children out dat fancy gated community allyuh flexin in?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2007, 08:03:41 PM »
to be honest I've never seen any in Hamilton. but there is tons of street kids during the day..I eh know where dey does sleep. All i know is they always want smokes and asking me for small change like my name is CIBC or something.  ;)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2007, 08:22:49 PM »
to be honest I've never seen any in Hamilton. but there is tons of street kids during the day..I eh know where dey does sleep. All i know is they always want smokes and asking me for small change like my name is CIBC or something.  ;)
If ever you in Vancouver and you want an EYEOPENER  :o go to the east side of downtown
De CEO and mehself had to go pick up some frens at the Cruise ship port this summer and we drove right through that area
VERY sad
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

1]; } ?>