June 07, 2024, 08:30:06 PM

Author Topic: TFC - Collin Samuel  (Read 2171 times)

Offline Winnipeg Fury

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
TFC - Collin Samuel
« on: February 07, 2008, 07:57:10 PM »

LIVE FROM TFC TRAINING

They might as well call the IMG Academy in Bradenton, FLA, the MLS spring training headquarters.

Kanas City, D.C., Chicago, Columbus and Toronto are all here. Latecomers for TFC include Jim Brennan and Todd Dunivant, both were snowbound. Carl Robinson is excused for now as his wife is giving birth. Most notably Collin Samuel is not here yet. Rumours that he was not returning are false; Mo Johnston did tell him to lose a dozen pounds or not bother with coming to camp. Word is he lost the weight and will be here.

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TFC - Collin Samuel
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 08:09:09 PM »
De man on international duty, yuh duncy fool.  Whatever weight he carrying went to Germany...more than we can say for your adopted ice fishing country.  Stick to Ice Hockey and Curling Man.  Steups.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 08:13:18 PM »
De man on international duty, yuh duncy fool.  Whatever weight he carrying went to Germany...more than we can say for your adopted ice fishing country.  Stick to Ice Hockey and Curling Man.  Steups.
I'm pretty sure WF is quoting an article. So yuh most likely cussin the wrong person.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 09:01:33 PM »
Gerry Dobson Article
somebody should post a comment about Collin
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 09:07:25 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2008, 10:39:13 PM »

early candidate for the daveyjenny award

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2008, 11:56:37 PM »
Some of all kinda new and doh understand WF.  He have nutten good to say about we and this going back several forums before this one.  Whenever he post, ah does rush in to cuss he no matter de source or content of what get post.  Several of we believe dat he is a Trini or of Trini roots through parents living in Canada.  No troll go last dat long.  WF intention is to heckle meh boy Samuel weight and I eh go tolerate it.  If yuh cyah stand up for one of de men who give he blood, sweat and tears for we in Germany, join Mr MC, side with de troll and haul yuh stinking arse.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2008, 12:12:50 AM »

early candidate for the daveyjenny award

Fuk Winnipeg Fassy ...dai'z what yuh get fuh quoting thing and not citing yuh source.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2008, 12:22:37 AM »
lol Fury looks like you better take yuh shit somewhere else seems like yuh trying to show up we boy whatever shortcomings he have we know and we dont need you to remind us about.....if anybody goh buss him up we will so as a wise man would say .....BOUNCE

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2008, 02:24:30 AM »
aye W T F take off eh...
oh ah glad is -10C by allya is only +7C here
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2008, 08:04:34 AM »
no word onm julius in the training?
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2008, 09:17:42 AM »
Some of all kinda new and doh understand WF.  He have nutten good to say about we and this going back several forums before this one.  Whenever he post, ah does rush in to cuss he no matter de source or content of what get post.  Several of we believe dat he is a Trini or of Trini roots through parents living in Canada.  No troll go last dat long.  WF intention is to heckle meh boy Samuel weight and I eh go tolerate it.  If yuh cyah stand up for one of de men who give he blood, sweat and tears for we in Germany, join Mr MC, side with de troll and haul yuh stinking arse.

i thought from the grammer and the punctuation it was pretty obvious that the quote came from an article.  And i dont see anything particularly negative about it, it prolly a statement of fact.

But i see now you like many others are just reacting to the poster and not the content of the post.  Start preparing yuh speech for the award 10 months to go but i doubt anybody will top that davyjennyesque response.

http://www2.sportsnet.ca/blogs/gerry_dobson/2008/02/07/live_from_tfc_training/
February 07, 2008
Live from TFC training
They might as well call the IMG Academy in Bradenton, FLA, the MLS spring training headquarters.

Kanas City, D.C., Chicago, Columbus and Toronto are all here. Latecomers for TFC include Jim Brennan and Todd Dunivant, both were snowbound. Carl Robinson is excused for now as his wife is giving birth. Most notably Collin Samuel is not here yet. Rumours that he was not returning are false; Mo Johnston did tell him to lose a dozen pounds or not bother with coming to camp. Word is he lost the weight and will be here.

Tyrone Marshall is another latecomer due to national team duties and Maurice Edu has been given a few days off after a stint with the U.S. men's team. Greg Sutton is completely healthy and looks sharp, while draftee Brian Edwards has impressed everyone.

As for the coach, John Carver is a real barker. He gets involved from the get go and doesn't stop until the training session is through. He sweats as much as the players. Like Danny Dichio last year, Carver is committed to Toronto. His wife is back in England selling the house and will hook up with the coach in Toronto to find some permanent digs. Johnston appears relaxed and comfortable in his new role. He continues to burn up blackberry time and insists there are a couple of South American players whose arrival is imminent.

Both Johnston and Carver seem dedicated to increasing the size and fitness of the squad with the knowledge they are due to play as many as a dozen extra matches this year.

Notes: Canadian international Tyler Rosenlund is in camp fresh from the Canadian excursion to Martinique. Rosenlund had been talking with San Jose, but is here for now ... Conditioning coach Paul Winsper is back in Toronto on personal business. Carver is high on Winsper's ability to make a difference.

1]; } ?>