June 17, 2024, 01:06:18 AM

Author Topic: Sunderland sanctioned.  (Read 17117 times)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: Sunderland sanctioned.
« Reply #90 on: March 26, 2008, 06:13:02 AM »
RF.....Brownsugar is a she....yuh hard face idiot....

Thanks WestCoast for trying, but laaawwwdd fadder  ::) ::)
de Yard Boy head hard like Granite oui
and does talk in circles
he could make ah roundabout giddy
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 06:15:45 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 26, 2008, 08:47:17 AM »
On a final note, I still do not believe that Carlos has any semblance of an injury, neither do I believe that Kenwyne has any serious flu..

This site ALWAYS has up to date information on player's injuries and look they even have Stokes listed with a virus yet no mention of Carlos or Kenwyne..

Physioroom

I still maintain that this is an important friendly for us in preparation for World cup qualifiers. With a new oach, new system and new ethos its important for our boys to begin to get acquainted with each other now.. Far removed from the 'fete match' status being thrown about..

I await matches later in the year when our disjointed unit of locals and johnny-come-lately overseas pros suffer at the hands of our more prepared rivals.. Then we will hear the same ones here who debate the necessity of them coming on here in full voice criticising the unprepared state of the team.. 'too late too late shall be the cry'

until then get the beers in..

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 26, 2008, 12:00:50 PM »
2 late all ready Omar is 2006 d real sws play 2gether 1 goin an unretire b4 d qualifications if we get d blacklist posse 2gether with some of d bright sparks we might just make d hex. Uprooting KJ flu or no flu and we sure Carlos comin off injury so left dem in Sunderland
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>