June 10, 2024, 12:20:34 AM

Author Topic: Inside T & T team  (Read 9734 times)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Re: Inside T & T team
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2008, 09:26:01 AM »
I taking a lil thing from lasana article...just to reiterate my point

W. Connection under-19 left back Akeem Adams won a national cap before he had even trained with his club’s reserve team.

So you dont see why a senior pro would express his displeasure to management about this? You dont see why the foreign based would ben, and you dont see how the local PFL men would ben too.

But it ent Adams fault. We must give youth a chance ent?...we must not fight him down...he ent even reach PFL reserve training...and he in the Red White and Black.

so in otherwards the foreign based justified in fighting down the youth which have no decision in selection? I understand your point in the senior players being upset, they are rightly so, but that doesnt justify them treating the youths and locals the way they do, they are stooping to a very low level by taking out their frustrations on locals and youths who have no say in selection of the team, to me thats bull, if they have the belly tuh treat them so, why the hell they dont voice their opinion to the ones who selecting the team, bc they fraid they get cut out again...

God is de BOSS...

When you out on a field, is not Jack, Camps and Groden giving yuh a bad pass..

It is the inferior player.

How he got on the field with you is immaterial at that point in time.

Yuh hadda take out yuh frustrations on that with ah bouf and a cuss.

Thats what happens when you unsettle a team.

TrinInfinite

Re: Inside T & T team
« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2008, 09:31:28 AM »

W. Connection under-19 left back Akeem Adams won a national cap before he had even trained with his club’s reserve team.

So you dont see why a senior pro would express his displeasure to management about this? You dont see why the foreign based would ben, and you dont see how the local PFL men would ben too.

But it ent Adams fault. We must give youth a chance ent?...we must not fight him down...he ent even reach PFL reserve training...and he in the Red White and Black.

so in otherwards the foreign based justified in fighting down the youth which have no decision in selection? I understand your point in the senior players being upset, they are rightly so, but that doesnt justify them treating the youths and locals the way they do, they are stooping to a very low level by taking out their frustrations on locals and youths who have no say in selection of the team, to me thats bull, if they have the belly tuh treat them so, why the hell they dont voice their opinion to the ones who selecting the team, bc they fraid they get cut out again...

God is de BOSS...

God is de BOSS...

i understand your feeling bredda, bc ive played on teams where there were players who were shithounds, but i didnt select the team, i cant be mad at them bc the coach dont know what the hell he doing, its the coach, the selector, the foreign based are professionals, they should act like it, instead of being little children with no belly to stand up and question authority as to the decisions they make. But you see man fraid they end up getting blacklist again

God is de BOSS....

1]; } ?>