June 04, 2024, 01:18:53 PM

Author Topic: Ashford Jackman...the voice of TnT football  (Read 8594 times)

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: Ashford Jackman...the voice of TnT football
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2005, 09:49:45 PM »
Andre too raw for me  must learn to speak clear
 need alot of voice training but he does talk he mind.

When it suit him.

When England was last in de Caribbean, he make a setta noise bout how de local commentators get push to de back of de commentary booth in de Oval and all de foreign i.e. Englih journalists get de choicest seats.  He bawl injustice on he radio program all kinda ting...call fuh boycott of WICB etc.

WICB invite he to de Antigua Test match as dey "guest".  Give he free pass and food etc.  De f**kah boil dong like barjee.  He eh say a nex word.  All he fellow journalist in Trini wonder wha happen wit de protess.

Fearless one meh ass.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2005, 10:01:57 PM »
kicker is right. it doh matter if it live or post match, you could be a commentator either way...BUT Marcos might a hit on something there too. Technically, if you just report the news or sports, you are a reporter. you must be objective, unbiased and give no personal views...just facts

Filho, Kicker two of allyuh is the best tag team on this site, better than Victor Jovica and Carlos Colon.

I never see two man back up one another right tru so.

Victor Jovica and Carlos Colon yes !!!!!!!!!!!!! Yuh bring back real memories dey !!!!!
 :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: Yuh win with that one
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2005, 05:05:41 AM »
Filho, Kicker two of allyuh is the best tag team on this site, better than Victor Jovica and Carlos Colon.

Victor Jovica and Carlos Colon yes !!!!!!!!!!!!! Yuh bring back real memories dey !!!!!
 :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: Yuh win with that one

Is a love allyuh is good fellas man.

ALso how alyuh could forget Ruskin Mark, thats a kinda disrespect, especially since he do the Guatemala game on Ch4.

Well unfortunately some of us can't see the game on CH4.

Seriously though I forget about Ruskin Mark. He is just alright in my book. Definitely knows some stuff and has a subdued style. But his pregame and postgame used to annoy me.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2005, 05:06:51 AM »
kicker is right. it doh matter if it live or post match, you could be a commentator either way...BUT Marcos might a hit on something there too. Technically, if you just report the news or sports, you are a reporter. you must be objective, unbiased and give no personal views...just facts

heheh...and like you is Invader #1 ;D

I hadda give kicker he props....He's always come correct, PLUS I know him since he born

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2005, 06:45:38 AM »
i remember ruskin mark....he watching tnt playing the ball across the back 4...slow build up as instructed by the then coach..rene simoes...and hear ruskin.." tnt just cant seem to get out thier own half of the field"".....here nah man.....
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2005, 07:16:55 AM »
I don't remember Sant commentating, granted I left trini a couple yrs ago. I remember him reading the news.
A news anchor and a commentator is 2 different tings fella.
Some do both, but I don't remember Sant calling any games.

How about Selwyn Melville calling basketball... "pass to kingsail for the JAM!"
Ruskin Mark doesn't commentate on games, he merely dominates the conversation particularly during interviews... 

Ent?

Man mixin up a man who does READ de sports news and somebody who does commentate de goins on out on de field.

Sant is a sportscaster

Harford was a sportscaster

Andres Cantor is a COMMENTATOR

Both of y'all talkin' mess................A commentator is one who comments on an event, so whether it's pre-game commentary live commentary or post-game commentary...............you are a commentator.

nah
check dem sportscenter men
they are Anchors.
2 diff ting
we talkin play by play here
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2005, 07:59:02 AM »
Nah nah nah nah.......de biggest quack on de radio commentary scene was Anil Roberts.Dat man use to get on like man infront de gol all de time......only ah set ah reyreying and nutin happnin on de field.

Dem days ah use to switch between he an selwyn melville to geh meh jones.lol

Selwyn cool and easyyyy.............ANIL........one set ah ra ra ing u swear goal go score, dis time de ball playing easy in de middle ah de pitch.

Not me an Anil nonsense nah.

But saying dat....ah miss de trini commentary at matches an ting eh.,

JDB is carlitos colon...say it right Carlitos
« Last Edit: September 07, 2005, 08:00:39 AM by pass(10trini) »
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

1]; } ?>