June 03, 2024, 05:46:20 AM

Author Topic: TTCom, Big Dawg, Flex, 100%Barataria and the Canadian/US Crew, See u at the WCQ  (Read 10702 times)

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
All the EX-pats, TI talking to allyuh.  Come one Come all. Calling all EX-pats come see yuh EX-country play...  What a farce.  
Ex -Country? you must be out yuh mind!!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Well R

If you look at the replay TI released an early flurry of jabs and uppercuts that had his opponents reeling initially, but then they seemed to catch a second wind and started to pummel him with direct logic

TI seemed stunned and on the ropes but, having lived through the battle tested 'hardest' threads of 2006 his warrior resolve allowed him to counter with some sharp jabs on Trinikev
The tagteam of JDB and omar limited the power in his punching but unfortunately Trinikev threw in the towel much too early

I have to give this round to TI for persistence
 :challenge:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

maybe next time... :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

TI come like lennox lewis..

yuh coming at him with yuh best blows, but he standing back and hitting yuh with a whole heap of NONSENSE jab and scoring shit points in the process...

eventually yuh just get frustrated and fed up and give him win on points that should never get awarded for a shit brand..

just shows again that the sport of boxing is a sham and the one that wins almost never deserve it.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I glad for u TI.

I North America based as well, but if this initiative by Jack comes to pass, I REFUSE to go to any of our "home" games in North America, simply because I am not giving Jack Warner any of my money. As conniving as he is, I never expected that he would take T&T football away from the shores and the PEOPLE of our nation. I cannot tolerate that. I will gladly pay money to go support them if they come to play USA or any other country here, as long T&T is the away team. But if Jack feel he gettin any of my money, he could royally haul he MC.

I go watch dem on TV and support dem from the comfort of my own home

THANK YOU!

Let Jack haul he mudda c**t... and TI could do de same right along with him.

TrinInfinite

I glad for u TI.

I North America based as well, but if this initiative by Jack comes to pass, I REFUSE to go to any of our "home" games in North America, simply because I am not giving Jack Warner any of my money. As conniving as he is, I never expected that he would take T&T football away from the shores and the PEOPLE of our nation. I cannot tolerate that. I will gladly pay money to go support them if they come to play USA or any other country here, as long T&T is the away team. But if Jack feel he gettin any of my money, he could royally haul he MC.

THANK YOU!

:devil: :rotfl: yuh have to love this forum, ah man say he going to see the game live and get cuss, but a next man say he watching the game live on tv and he get applauded, real idiots oui.

God is de BOSS...

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I glad for u TI.

THANK YOU!

:devil: :rotfl: yuh have to love this forum, ah man say he going to see the game live and get cuss, but a next man say he watching the game live on tv and he get applauded, real idiots oui.

God is de BOSS...

Boss, you really doh want nutten with me on this forum.  You need to grow tuh f**k up and maybe get out from under yuh mudda skirt before you start guffing up yuh chest looking for talk with next man.  You's ah facking li'l mama's boy...she probably still wiping yuh ass fuh yuh, doh let mih have to mention how she was blowing up people phone in Nuremberg everytime yuh went behind some tree tuh shake yuh wood, all because she li'l baby wander out ah eyesight.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
Truetrini, is dat you?   Yuh change your name to Bake n Shark or what?   :rotfl:

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Guys, Trinidad ent playing no games outside.

I dont see how FIFA can give him permission to do that. Our stadiia are some of the best is the Caribbean. The playing suface is par excellent. Dressing rooms up to par. We not at war. So what is the rational to move overseas. If FIFA gives him permission, they will be setting a bad precedent, which may come back to haunt them.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
Spineless victory...

TI, hear de deal. Imagine I, as an expat take trinikev and lower st john position.

Is it hard to imagine that i refuse to go our so called "home games" because of my convictions about Jack Warner's ignonimous actions but that i go to the US away game or even travel to Cuba/Guatemala?
Is it then so hard to understand that if we qualify, I go to South Africa to support the team, for three (and hopefully more) games that have nothing to do with Jackula's bloodsucking away home game policy?

Your moral righteous indignation have no validity when it that intertwined with opportunistic stupidity.

Sorry dread...
Enjoy your 30 pieces of silver.
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile

I dont see how FIFA can give him permission to do that. Our stadiia are some of the best is the Caribbean. The playing suface is par excellent. Dressing rooms up to par. We not at war. So what is the rational to move overseas. If FIFA gives him permission, they will be setting a bad precedent, which may come back to haunt them.

Nah nah Deeks....FIFA ent setting no bad precedence....Jack gets what Jack wants...let anybody else try dat nah....yuh forgetting de fella in de WC 06 who was in de same type of ticketing scandal like Jack...he get a good cut arse from FIFA...Jack get a slap on de wrist....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
I for 1 hope de game get played in New Jersey.  ;D
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile

I dont see how FIFA can give him permission to do that.
Our stadiia are some of the best is the Caribbean. The playing suface is par excellent. Dressing rooms up to par. We not at war. So what is the rational to move overseas. If FIFA gives him permission, they will be setting a bad precedent, which may come back to haunt them.
Jackula has done this before
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 08:48:10 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
If all yuh fellas get 2 c dat side I go b glad so all yuh go realize we eh exaggeratin bout how not ready dey are
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
All the EX-pats, TI talking to allyuh.  Come one Come all. Calling all EX-pats come see yuh EX-country play...  What a farce.  

I must be out of my mind... :rotfl: :rotfl:  What de hell is an Ex-pat... well it is an expatriot. and if you are an expatriot then the country dat yuh not a patriot of any more must be yuh ex-country... If it is said in dis way man go dig a horrors... but what is de reality of de scene??? Me aint no blasted Ex-pat... whenever my fellow Trinbagonians grindin.. I go be grinin too.. If dey happy I happy too. If dey staying away from de stadium to deny Jack de money he so craves vs the best for TnT football... guess what.. Ill carry meh children out for hotdogs before I support, so that together we will aspire or perspire.. (black juzzy)
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile

I must be out of my mind... :rotfl: :rotfl:  What de hell is an Ex-pat... well it is an expatriot. and if you are an expatriot then the country dat yuh not a patriot of any more must be yuh ex-country... If it is said in dis way man go dig a horrors... but what is de reality of de scene??? Me aint no blasted Ex-pat... whenever my fellow Trinbagonians grindin.. I go be grinin too.. If dey happy I happy too. If dey staying away from de stadium to deny Jack de money he so craves vs the best for TnT football... guess what.. Ill carry meh children out for hotdogs before I support, so that together we will aspire or perspire.. (black juzzy)
David, ya have to love the english language as it could mean either
expatriate [eks-pat-ree-it]
1. One who has taken up residence in a foreign country.
2. One who has renounced one's native land.

and I like ya adaptation of our motto....."together we will aspire or perspire.. (black juzzy)" ;D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I skip down to the end without reading all de post (ah know sometimes that is a no no) but YO!

Socawarriors eh playing no f^&king WORLD CUP QUALIFIER home game in no F*&&ing USA, or anywhere else but TnT!!!!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

1]; } ?>