May 23, 2024, 12:58:08 AM

Author Topic: Morris calls for younger players in Warriors line-up.  (Read 4670 times)

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Morris calls for younger players in Warriors line-up.
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2009, 08:31:44 AM »
Palos yu don't have to get all upset about anything i say,i'm not JW,i don't run TTFF or FIFA,i just giving my views just like everybody else,at least one man agree with me and i know many others want too but because of guys like you they are afraid,but i does always say all yu have to continue f**king me up on this website,i not going any where,some day we all have to meet in person and i expect to be shot.   
Seriously Coops.

The man right to take you to task for saying that your intention is not to qualify. It is one thing to support inclusion and development of youth. However, it is another thing to enter a competition with a defeatist attitude. If you don't wanna win then don't enter the competition.
TnT Patriot

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2009, 10:17:24 AM »

1.3 million people say haf man . 650000

say haf under 50 , 325000

say haf under  30   160000

say half does play sport   80000

say haf over 17       40000

say haf does play some kinda football  20000

say haf good enough to make some kinda competitive team 10000

say 10 % good enuff for school and club football 1000

say 10% good enough for pro league  100

say 10% good enough for national team 10 men

we still missing population

Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2009, 10:29:23 AM »
And is at least 4:1 or as Bunji say 30:1, so the population is not half man... ;D
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2009, 10:41:04 AM »
And is at least 4:1 or as Bunji say 30:1, so the population is not half man... ;D

Lol then by your and Bunji calcs .... have some oman on de team  ;D
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2009, 11:33:43 AM »
Palos yu don't have to get all upset about anything i say,i'm not JW,i don't run TTFF or FIFA,i just giving my views just like everybody else,at least one man agree with me and i know many others want too but because of guys like you they are afraid,but i does always say all yu have to continue f**king me up on this website,i not going any where,some day we all have to meet in person and i expect to be shot.   
Seriously Coops.

The man right to take you to task for saying that your intention is not to qualify. It is one thing to support inclusion and development of youth. However, it is another thing to enter a competition with a defeatist attitude. If you don't wanna win then don't enter the competition.
       Breds i want you all to understand me,i have no problem with anybody taking me to task because i'm not here to argue with no one,everybody entitled to their opinion,i does just give my views and i'm done,my son and daughter same age as Palos what i argueing with those guys for,i did not say anything i was just supporting what Clayton said "so what" people have to chastise me for that,regardless to how anyone feels those are my views right or wrong.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2009, 11:53:01 AM »
De side too old to Soca ! I old so i know what I talking bout !
An namin ah side here ..
Whitley
Edwards
Birchall
Daniel
Leon
Ince
Edwards
Gray
Hislop
Lawrence
thomas
A.John
Latapy
S.John
Glen
Jones
scotland
Mc farlane

look like ah side allyuh know ??
Well looking at thier ages as of today.....

11 are 30 and over

3 are over 35

14 are 25 and over

1 over 40 ! All adding a year this year !!!

believe it folks ...Soon we will need an ambulance to travel with de team ....

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2009, 01:44:24 PM »
Morris is absolutely correct. When someone like Spann (who doesnt even start on his conference side) gets the nod in front of hard-working locals who have been busting their asses in argentina for a couple of weeks, then ur asking to lose.
Hart for president

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2009, 04:49:01 PM »
Morris is absolutely correct. When someone like Spann (who doesnt even start on his conference side) gets the nod in front of hard-working locals who have been busting their asses in argentina for a couple of weeks, then ur asking to lose.
Morris is not right ! he's talking outatimin! them yute eh ready yet! they need to gain experience in ah foreign league and then they may stand ah chance. not BC yorkie bun that means all the older foreign based are unfit.

being younger don't necessarily mean yuh fitter! them kids show time and time again that they not ready and they need exposure.

that's why T&T used to eat steady licks from mex, the U.S. and tico's, BC them men was playing ball on ah higher level in more sophisticated environments, and they had confidence to burn. while all we had was raw talent, and a few player plying their trade on a higher level.

we've come a long way from the trashinging, and the thumping i'll gooten from the region giants.

and after the pro league was establish and our players gained credibility in foreign leagues and started landing contracts we stepped up the game,plus the loe beenhakker influence, potterfield and semone also helped us grow, so why take untrained fellas over the trenchmen! to go back to being the whipping boys of concacaf ?

i don't want to hear no numb skulls opinions and analysis bout the youths should be given a chance!

to me that is oh so iresponsible to even think like that , dem kids can't even trump a grenadian local team, far less hunduras mexico and costa rica.

these kids are skillfull , but it's raw talent @ best, raw talent that needs to be refined and directed in in a positive direction.

Morris needs to chill with that dumb talk!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 05:07:18 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

1]; } ?>