June 04, 2024, 05:30:37 AM

Author Topic: I always want better  (Read 6352 times)

truetrini

Re: I always want better
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2009, 04:00:54 PM »
Wim say de Pro League eh good enough.  Many here agree with that assessment, yet they want to put a Pro leage coach in charge of the National Team?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2009, 04:26:51 PM »
Wim say de Pro League eh good enough.  Many here agree with that assessment, yet they want to put a Pro leage coach in charge of the National Team?
Jack is ah c#nt!! he mustbe duncier than pancho tuh let him bamboosle him to stay on after the digicel blunder!!
after than mats should've been given his walking papers! the man failed tuh beat caribbean minovs, and for the first time in the history of the tourny we fail tuh make the semi's.

we woulda have three months to settle in wid ah new coach, now we have 2 points from 3 games and no wins to show for it and tuh add insult, they the TTFF holding ah meeting they shoulda held since we drew wid jamaica tuh get kick out the degicel cup.  stuuueeepppsss

PS: TT check yuh PM and link meh back nah. please.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2009, 07:56:50 PM »
We done seein d frenism tig and he eh at d helm. So big time cach WC possible. Latas frenism and d goat last place in d hex. We up d creek witout a paddle.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>