June 04, 2024, 01:38:43 AM

Author Topic: A Shake for the Ages  (Read 3320 times)

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
A Shake for the Ages
« on: April 28, 2009, 07:37:59 AM »
bahraini have they own crisitano ronaldo now...via nigeria. jaycee john.

i woulda mash him up if i was one of dem defenders.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z08t1O6dNvQ&feature=player_embedded

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: A Shake for the Ages
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 08:51:15 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:...oh Gawd ...damn I eh go lie he deserve ah drop kick from the defender fuh dat...what's worst is that he stand and wait for d defenders  :devil: :devil:

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 08:59:57 AM »
If that was in Trinidad, we done commission a statue outside HCS to honour that beat.
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 09:13:46 AM »

I don't see anything unusual with what this player did,players doing that to other players every game,what wrong with a man turning with a ball against two dum defenders,the first principle of defence is to pressure the ball and if players at that level don't know that they will suffer the consequences.
         Is this what the game reach too,you going to mash up a man for that instead of giving him credit for having the insight and ability to do the skill,improvisation is a major part of this game,it's why our players so limited they are not creative,don't take chances/risk,they like robots could only do what Coach say mentality,can't think for themselves.
         Give they guy a chance,i doubt he might be able do that again,no good defenders eh allowing that to happen to them,two defenders is one pressure one cover not two at the same time any how.  

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2009, 10:04:14 AM »

I don't see anything unusual with what this player did,players doing that to other players every game,what wrong with a man turning with a ball against two dum defenders,the first principle of defence is to pressure the ball and if players at that level don't know that they will suffer the consequences.
         Is this what the game reach too,you going to mash up a man for that instead of giving him credit for having the insight and ability to do the skill,improvisation is a major part of this game,it's why our players so limited they are not creative,don't take chances/risk,they like robots could only do what Coach say mentality,can't think for themselves.
         Give they guy a chance,i doubt he might be able do that again,no good defenders eh allowing that to happen to them,two defenders is one pressure one cover not two at the same time any how.  

Wham Coops how yuh soundin dribblephobic so... ;D
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2009, 10:17:34 AM »

Wham Coops how yuh soundin dribblephobic so... ;D

Ent?   ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2009, 10:36:05 AM »

Agreed....men acting like they eh even see nothing like that before...steups....
Arimian to meh heart

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2009, 12:35:17 PM »
anyone agree that was a nice piece of skill...but it wasn't no shake. I tort shake was when you cause the defender to get beat by moving your body without necessarily touching the ball. well...daiz how it was back in de day  ;D

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2009, 12:40:09 PM »
"There is no such thing as a black Bahraini!!"

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2009, 12:57:49 PM »
Jeez....peeps sayin de man eh do nutting.

De defenders eh good

Is not a shake because de body eh move.

I sure de clip was posted because regardless of who yuh is...or where yuh from....people de world over love to see men do dem kinda ting.  Is entertainment.  Relax allyuhself and enjoy nah  8)
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2009, 01:25:06 PM »
Jeez....peeps sayin de man eh do nutting.

De defenders eh good

Is not a shake because de body eh move.

I sure de clip was posted because regardless of who yuh is...or where yuh from....people de world over love to see men do dem kinda ting.  Is entertainment.  Relax allyuhself and enjoy nah  8)

palos..i jess on kix. plus i big up de pice of skill, but honestly..i was looking for a deadly shake ;D

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2009, 01:38:18 PM »
Honestly when I watch the clip all I see is really bad football.

Them defenders beyond shitty. The man actually had time to set he pardner to stand up in one place and then pounds off the small man who rush in. That team look like the Bahraini version of the Washington Generals.

I will the man props though. By the way they fraid him he obviously have some skills but it is all relative to the opposition.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2009, 03:52:29 PM »
anyone agree that was a nice piece of skill...but it wasn't no shake. I tort shake was when you cause the defender to get beat by moving your body without necessarily touching the ball. well...daiz how it was back in de day  ;D

True dat  :applause: :applause:
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2009, 04:06:34 PM »
Guys,
        I agree with Coops on this one. It was bad defending.  But I enjoy watching it. The fellah ain't deserve no kick. Them two defenders got good beat. The forward playing entertaining football. I like that. If Latas did do that what all yuh would have said. kick him down. HCS would have been  jumping up and they would be talking about that beat for days.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2009, 04:28:20 PM »
"There is no such thing as a black Bahraini!!"

how you know that? ::)
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 04:59:57 PM by maxg »

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2009, 07:12:18 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/JR6tKamN8x4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/JR6tKamN8x4</a>

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2009, 07:28:45 PM »
and remember when we embarass dis fella

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_lqMi4ykxg&feature=related

Come trying dem ting on we...cheuppess

Offline look at ting now!

• New Warrior
    • View Profile