June 04, 2024, 06:06:15 AM

Author Topic: Seagulls put block on Birchall teaming up with Beckham  (Read 5090 times)

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
Re: Seagulls put block on Birchall teaming up with Beckham
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2009, 04:16:32 PM »
and cyat Maturana take him off...allyuh see birch face ???

Yeah it look like Chris was about to throw a tantrum when he realize is he who coming off...

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2009, 10:58:36 AM »
Funny things is, Birchall was warming the bench.
Where this talk keep coming from? Birchall has been consistently getting playing time with Brighton. Either starting or coming on as a sub. Allyuh mixing up Brighton and Carlisle.
Armm !!!! Anybody asking why they blocking him from training with them...... ah mean they not even playing him week in week out so what is the problem ????
He's usually playing or on the bench, so he's still in the frame somewhat. Is not like he's a disposable fringe player.

Tell me again when last he get a run....all I seeing on this forum week in week out is "not selected"

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2009, 12:07:31 PM »
Where this talk keep coming from? Birchall has been consistently getting playing time with Brighton. Either starting or coming on as a sub. Allyuh mixing up Brighton and Carlisle.
Armm !!!! Anybody asking why they blocking him from training with them...... ah mean they not even playing him week in week out so what is the problem ????
He's usually playing or on the bench, so he's still in the frame somewhat. Is not like he's a disposable fringe player.

Tell me again when last he get a run....all I seeing on this forum week in week out is "not selected"
http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=43614.msg560368#msg560368

Make of that what you will.

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2009, 12:52:43 PM »

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=43614.msg560368#msg560368

Make of that what you will.
Got you  :beermug:

1]; } ?>