June 03, 2024, 02:22:22 PM

Author Topic: Pepe  (Read 2284 times)

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Pepe
« on: April 23, 2009, 12:57:46 PM »
I looked all over for a Pepe thread but cant find one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHFkYEbwrQ0

Pepe is a madman!!  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

First he push d man down - blatant penalty - and den hit 2 man a 2-kick combo in frustration at his own stupidity!!

And punch someone else on d way off!

And den run back on de field when Real scored?

And on top of that try to play down d second kick as a mistake!!

And den bawl how he goin 2 retire!!  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Casillas ask d man whether he crazy  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Real fans, yuh defendin yuh boy?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 01:10:50 PM by Ryan »

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Pepe
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 01:00:44 PM »
I tried to defend him at first before I saw the full highlight....

No defense....the man is an idiot
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2009, 01:04:15 PM »
the original thread hide up in the "La Liga" thread...

Pepe gone mad yes...

before he fall down on the man and hit him two hurry cuff or ah elbow while he going down... he go look to pelt two wild kick  :rotfl:

rank stupidness
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2009, 01:11:43 PM »
i watched that video again.

I cringing when i imagine how painful the 2nd kick the man collect was.

If you look at it good, Pepe issue a full blooded kick and follow through but it woulda be better for Casquero if he had connect full with the man rib cage. The way the man jersey get pull up with the kick mean that all Pepe cleats woulda grate up the man whole back.. I sure the man have one long bruise or white man going up his back.. Must be real pressure to take ah shower all now so...

Pepe always used to strike me as a clean, gentle giant kinda defender but like he had his Chris Brown moment...

This is the latest on the incident from Pepe..

Real's Pepe blames frustration for lashing out

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/9489866/Real%27s-Pepe-blames-frustration-for-lashing-out

MADRID (AP) - Real Madrid defender Pepe has blamed frustration for the "crazy" way he lashed out at two Getafe players in incidents that will probably earn him a lengthy ban.

The Portugal defender is facing a suspension from the league that could reach 17 games after his unprovoked actions in the Spanish champion's 3-2 win over Getafe on Tuesday.

Pepe pushed Javier Casquero to the ground inside the Madrid area, conceding a penalty in the 88th minute, before kicking the Getafe player in the back and then stamping on him several times as he lay on the ground. As players rushed to break up the melee, Pepe landed a punch to Juan Angel Albin's jaw.

"We needed the three points. And seeing that (the penalty) complicated things, I just lost my head," Pepe told Thursday's edition of Marca. "In the moment when I fouled Casquero for the penalty, I felt like the one responsible for Madrid losing the league. I was frustrated.

"These are the worst days of my life. I watched replays and did not recognize myself. It was not me. I went crazy, lost control for a few minutes. The worst moment is what I am living right now."

As he waits for the disciplinary verdict, Pepe said the events had taken away his desire to play the game, although the 26-year-old defender is under contract through 2012.

"If I see that I cannot play football anymore, I will dedicate my life to something else," Pepe said.

"At the moment I'm not motivated for anything. I'll wait and see what happens with the sanction. I've never felt like this and I hope I never do again."

Casquero missed the subsequent penalty and Madrid eventually triumphed to stay within six points of Spanish leader Barcelona with six games to play, including a May 3 date against its rival.

But Pepe is likely to miss the "clasico" at the Santiago Bernabeu with the league's disciplinary committee meeting on Friday to decide on the length of his ban.

On top of the one-game suspension that his red card brings, Pepe is also facing extra games because he made an expletive reference to the fourth referee when leaving the field and because he returned to the field to celebrate Gonzalo Higuain's injury-time winner moments later.

Joaquin Cortizo's ban of 24 games in 1964 remains the lengthiest in league history.

Casquero hoped that Pepe would receive a just sentence.

"It was a deplorable, unsportmanlike action and everyone is responsible for their own acts," Casquero said. "I accept his apologies, but the bruises remain."

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2009, 06:47:12 PM »
ban he c**t fuh 6 months.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2009, 06:49:59 PM »
i think if pepe doesnt get a hefty ban. then madrid passing money.
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2009, 09:23:17 PM »
the highlight vid doesnt show everything he did nah

after pelting the 2 kick..he walk off..then walk back and get on his knees and push his hand all up in the fella face...possibly hittin him a slap

but study the Getafe team-mates?!?! where dey was !?!?1
Pepe REAL dreD!

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2009, 09:33:08 PM »
ZERO composure dey Pepe... look like he was gettin' horn, finally crack and decide to take it out on somebody.  If he doin dat to da man, imagine if he come in the EPL and play against man like CR and Drogba? He might carry a chopper in he jockstrap? Pure madness....
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2009, 11:03:55 PM »
He must b thankin God he eh a Scot look what players get life band for
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline scarface

• Hero Warrior
  • ultra del vicchia signora
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2009, 02:59:35 PM »
he get 10 games

he missin d las 6 this season & 4 nex season....not enuff far as i concerned.

Offline Raul

• Full Warrior
  • ¡Hala Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2009, 05:34:40 PM »
if i was madrid president, he gone this summer. Big teams like that could do without that embarassment. And marcelo too should get a ban/fine for provoking getafe after. Watch how scotland deal with dem brothers.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2009, 06:06:20 PM »
he get 10 games

he missin d las 6 this season & 4 nex season....not enuff far as i concerned.

Alright alright....allyuh like yuh want de man tuh get his legs chopped off or what?  Geez ok he lashed out like an ass and put a player in serious danger- totally lost his head...and should suffer some consequences, but let's get serious nuh- the man apologized for what he did, admitted that he was an idiot, and by all signs it appears that he's having alot of deep issues since this incident- not to mention, I'm sure he's being crucified by the football media in Spain & Portugal....in the end there was no serious harm done, and it was obviously a case awful judgement (or lack thereof).

10 games is plenty punishment.  You like you forgetting that football is the man's bread, butter and livelihood, and is years upon years of hard work and dedication he put in to get where he is....Up until this incident he's represented Madrid very well, and he has a good rep for the Portugese nat'l team as well- give a brudder a break...missing 10 games is alot.  10 games is enough to get replaced or even lose the kind of form that could begin a slippery slope in a player's career...if you could wish that on a player because of one moment of indiscretion yuh real harsh.   

He is a human being and life has to go on, including his own.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2009, 06:29:38 PM »
Who de hell besides a Real fan cares of he loses form becuz he out for 10 games!?!?!?!?
Yuh talkin pure assness kicker.

10 games of collectin a paycheck and trainin is hardly any punishment.
Yuh go out in de street and kick up a man and yuh ass will be in jail.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2009, 07:35:44 PM »
Who de hell besides a Real fan cares of he loses form becuz he out for 10 games!?!?!?!?

10 games of collectin a paycheck and trainin is hardly any punishment.Yuh go out in de street and kick up a man and yuh ass will be in jail.

Not sure how it is in Spain... but in most cases (at least here in the US), if you're suspended you don't get paid.  I also think Kicker's point is that even if he's training the lack of playing time could open the door for someone else to take his spot (possibly permanently) on the team.  Even if you reject the training/form argument... 10 games w/o pay would be ample punishment for anybody.

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2009, 07:54:10 PM »
well pepe u got mi wife interested in football for 5 mins. job well done sah
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2009, 11:34:59 PM »
I think anything starting from 10 to about 15 games is just. Based on his previously clean record and his open remorse there's no need to keep the emotions high where punishment is concerned. His actions without punishment hurts his career, not playing competitive football hurts his career.

Why compare, or even bring up, the Scotland situation? Those guys were banned for ONE match after breaking team rules and proceeded to tell all of Scotland, SFA, coaching staff to f**k off. If we see pictures of Pepe in the stands disrespecting the Spanish FA and football fans then come back and compare.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2009, 12:03:39 PM »

10 games of collectin a paycheck and trainin is hardly any punishment.
Yuh go out in de street and kick up a man and yuh ass will be in jail.

Has nothing to do with being a Real fan- I'd make the same argument for any player on any team.  I dunno about you, but I have the ability to be unbiased & objective. 

I'm not saying Pepe should get off easy, but I'm not on the bandwagon of treating the man like he's some kinda heinous villain because of one terrible act that in the end (fortunately) didn't result in any significant harm...

In my opinion there's a limit to benefits/positive effects of punishment- after a while it does more harm than good.  To me punishment should aim to teach, protect, correct behavior (and as such prevent recurrences) without damaging the perpetrator's ability to function/positively contribute in the long term...Of course I might be wrong but I think a 10 game suspension should take care of that...

Anything significantly more than that and I think you begin to run the risk of ruining a young player- Your question: who other than a Madrid fan should care about that?  My answer: Certainly the football assocation/sanctioning body...and I would hope any football fan in general with a heartbeat.

To  me 10 games is fair -that's more than 1/4 of a regular season.

Of course everyone on this board knows better than the decision makers and we possibly even have conspiracy theorists on here with the evidence to suggest that Madrid pass money to get Pepe off easy too right? .....

So ok I talkin' pure assness...

Wateva...
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 12:28:36 PM by kicker »

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2009, 02:52:20 PM »
 Ent in the UK police getting involved ?
It look like he wanted to do the man real physical harm, I would think that criminal assault could be easy to prove,
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 02:54:03 PM by fishs »
Ah want de woman on de bass

1]; } ?>