June 17, 2024, 05:00:19 AM

Author Topic: Trinis in Action (Aug 28-30, 2009)  (Read 8505 times)

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Stoke v Sunderland 3.00GMT KO
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2009, 03:30:29 PM »
yeah ah well rant dey..ah wha we boys be so successful, for themselves and for their employers...didn't really have to type all d nonsense...
ps: lehme know how he play, not if he look like the best thing in EPL, buh if he was up to par with the rest of the team or if he was a liability..so ah could continue building meh case against Bruce...ah still feel he did do ah 'wrongful dismissal' against SJ, buh ah doh have proof.. ;)

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2009, 03:54:33 PM »
He played well in the first half created some great opportunities, one was a beauty right to Bent but the shot was block... he also get a serious volley straight to his face wayyy suprise he eh knock out... he is Sunderland work horse without a doubt offence and defence he dey... but he headed the ball right to that fella who scored the goal for Stoke... The second half on the other hand he was a waste of time didn't do none really he needs to just start taking more shots on goal and stop trying to hold up the ball all the time but like Stoke manager tell he players to keep a man on Jones at all times never had any room...
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 04:59:28 PM by Trinidogg »

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2009, 05:15:30 PM »
maxg,
You have said it all and there is no more I can add,I dislike Bruce for how he treated Stern,he does not seem to think much of TT players or maybe PLAYERS FROM THE CARIBBEAN.I hope Carlos go to Ipswich.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Trinis in Action (Aug 28-30, 2009)
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2009, 05:30:02 PM »
Neaves only bussin dem people net in Sweden.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2009, 05:30:49 PM »
is it just me or did Colin Samuel score a goal during the week that flew under everyone's radar?

Hope not Latas radar.
soon soon latas will pick an all local squad for one ah these matches, watch!

:rotfl: i don't think thats possible unless we get disqualified andmakes no sense to bring carlos them over... funny enough if that do happen with with us still in chance of wcq sure men go still defend latas lol...
Of course they will! latas could do no wrong, he's our golden boy. look, we have ah game next wednesday, every team dun name they 24 players, but magic man keeping his ah secret and us the fans in anticipation, could you imagine if any other coach was doing that?! ppl would be cussing to the high heavens.

i really think latas should know better , BC he's been around the local game for decades and know how much the fans has suffered, and him of all ppl should not behave like this! the man going on worst than the corneals tuh rass!
Now thas a real low blow dred...the Corneals tho? what would him announcing the team early really change or accomplish tho?

Can u imagine how stupid d statement is. He comparin Latas 2 d chipmunks. LOUDDDDDDDDDDD STEUPSSSSSSSSSSS
Wham ! you doh take ah day off ahought?? i tort today was yuh birthday, take ah rest nah and stop stuepsin down de place.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2009, 06:19:14 PM »
I don't think its none in practice bruce just don't have him in his plans simple as that... carlos to talented to fail to make a squad because of practice especially behind henderson... hard luck with the lost Sunderland hey it happens but Jones and Bent need to produce against these teams...

Is the right answer imho, for whatever reason. 

and I think he will make his mind up one way or the other on Kenwyne between now and Jan / next summer.

Bruce was never good for we, buh as far as Sunderland go (or Bruce or any pro team),it eh bout we, so I cool....the thing I pussonally doh like bout Bruce doh, is when Stern was doing the job, consistently performing/scoring, Bruce was still playing everybody else before him, and still tun an trade the man, even if for Yorke..buh Yorke wasn't really a TTian, he was done trained british....nuthen wrong with that...so alldoh ah feel Jones could play to his trying best under the man, ah don't think Bruce could develop him, and he do need some,  an ah sure like Stern & Los, Bruce go eventually stress him to leave or trade his tail for ah one game slump...now ah is usually ah rational man eh, buh ah swear ah TTian musbe horne he rass or someting.....if he really let Carlos go, he didn't give the man ah chance at all, even if Keane did give him ah big one...buh d man now start to come back, and he letting him go..buh Keane done see that if Bruce can't..cause ah d horne...dat man do wha no trinis in camp, round he wife an daughter at all. :devil: ..musbe was Dwight self....yuh see how rumour does start :rotfl:
Breds yuh know it's an englishman yuh addressing right? yuh need tuh type in proper english BC i katch meh nenen tuh undestand yuh far less an englishman. seems tuh me yuh did that on purpose.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2009, 06:38:48 PM »
The DC United game is showing live right now on Fox Soccer Channel. Julius is starting, Avery is on the bench.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2009, 06:41:41 PM »
Jorsling mash up the net jed !!

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2009, 07:06:30 PM »
Darren Toby set up ah man named Diego Martins tuh score against de Kickers

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2009, 07:29:51 PM »
Against who?? below average competition. i'm sure you would too if you played in the PFL.

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2009, 08:32:27 PM »
Julius looked good today kept a clean sheet... Call him up latapy  :beermug: Dey goal keeper was fighting his own players yes  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: julius had to break it up...
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 08:39:48 PM by Trinidogg »

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
  • Lifes a bitch, then you marry one
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2009, 12:05:58 AM »
yeah ah well rant dey..ah wha we boys be so successful, for themselves and for their employers...didn't really have to type all d nonsense...
ps: lehme know how he play, not if he look like the best thing in EPL, buh if he was up to par with the rest of the team or if he was a liability..so ah could continue building meh case against Bruce...ah still feel he did do ah 'wrongful dismissal' against SJ, buh ah doh have proof.. ;)

He did OK tbh neither him or Bent got any real service (as JC said), as I said just don't think he is quite getting his headers right at the minute, but in general the team played poorly for the last 60/70 minutes. 

He did OK tbh neither him or Bent got any real service, as I said just don't think he is quite getting his headers right at the minute, but in general the team played poorly for the last 60/70 minutes. 

Don't think its really down to Bruce to develope him, I think its whether Kenwyne wants to or not tbh.  Still have yet to see a performance anywhere near those the 1st half season he was here and we all know he can do it, so you tell me.  (obviously injury last season permitting)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 12:09:43 AM by kev »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2009, 04:45:02 AM »
Kev on another note, your scottish international keeper is ah forkin dunce and ah blight. if he had commanded his area yesterday yuhs guys would've came away with @ least ah point!

i hate it when he's keeping, he really needs tuh command his area more in order to be successful, BC he concedes to many soft goals that could be easily avoided, i believe he reads the game poorly. if only he knew how to position himself, he would concede less, and be one of the top keepers in britain.                  positive.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2009, 09:41:38 AM »
James had a good game, he put in a serious shift.
He should definitely be in our team.

Latapy stop forkin around and pick de man.

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
  • Lifes a bitch, then you marry one
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2009, 10:11:12 AM »
Kev on another note, your scottish international keeper is ah forkin dunce and ah blight. if he had commanded his area yesterday yuhs guys would've came away with @ least ah point!

i hate it when he's keeping, he really needs tuh command his area more in order to be successful, BC he concedes to many soft goals that could be easily avoided, i believe he reads the game poorly. if only he knew how to position himself, he would concede less, and be one of the top keepers in britain.                  positive.

Don't think there is much between him and Fulop, Fulop had a nightmare last week, worst game I have seen him play, but also had an injury so not sure how much was down to that.

I didn't think he was that bad yesterday, but goalkeepers are like that most are average, most don't command their areas.  I would say both are just average.

I do wish the mod would stop moving the game thread its doing my head in >:(

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2009, 11:30:36 AM »
Zamora injured again hmmm...

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2009, 04:33:36 PM »
Against who?? below average competition. i'm sure you would too if you played in the PFL.
I doubt it but thanks for the props  ;D

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2009, 08:23:23 PM »

You see what I see eh?

Every time we have ah game he injured.

Hmmmmmmmmm
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2009, 08:50:07 PM »

You see what I see eh?

Hmmmmmmmmm

Dais Big  mag fault !

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2009, 12:22:42 AM »

You see what I see eh?

Hmmmmmmmmm
Who cares! we'll be out the hex this time next sataurday GW.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2009, 12:31:44 AM »
James had a good game, he put in a serious shift.
He should definitely be in our team.

Latapy stop forkin around and pick de man.
Breds i praying that latas lose the next two games get fired and jack finally bring in ah a SOLID FOREIGN COACH @ the end of the hex! BC i'm finally convinced that locals are no good for our football!

there is always some agenda with the locals , and their beefs and curry favoring always hurt the players and the fans. i'm sure by now your'e familair with the team that latas picked tuh face honduras and USA, well it's not that differant from the el salvador game, with the exception of lawrence and clyde leon, with JLLoyd and hector added.http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=44554.msg602631#msg602631

look what gally did tuh marlon morris and david nakid, look how st clair left out good players BC they had dread locks, look @ alvin and how much talented players he blanked BC he had his favorites, look how anton corneal mislead the columbian making him tuh ignore nuff talent,now we boi latas.

the man leaving out real skilled players for man who can't cut it @ this level when it have man who fit and playing plenty football for their clubs, man like julius james, kendell jagdeosingh, darryl roberts ah proven goal scorer, khaleem hyland, collin samuels, whitley, and ah kick arse central defender brent sancho!

seriously breds, i want latapy tuh go! what is he doing that was so differant from pancho? he was picking the same lame players and leaving out man who have real skill and speed! right now our back line have ah set ah turtles, julius james fit and playing well for his club with tons of speed, and latas can't be bothered!

collin samuels full ah speed and could out run defenders and shoot on the run, while keon can't, but latas is sold on this lazy winger. i bet if ah foreign coach came in and call every player to ah session, all the men who latas leaving out would be ah must on that foreign coach's team.

latas just showing me he have his favorites and he not willing tuh give these fellas ah chance, but will call ah dud like bleeder time and time agian.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 11:40:43 PM by just cool »

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2009, 04:56:11 AM »

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2009, 04:30:48 PM »
can anyone confirm that Birchall picked up an injury vs Chivas...cuz he's been ruled out vs Honduras with injury

1]; } ?>