June 07, 2024, 04:32:32 PM

Author Topic: How one old black man defeated the entire KKK  (Read 1063 times)

truetrini

How one old black man defeated the entire KKK
« on: November 08, 2010, 09:20:36 PM »
Now this is a man of faith and his ACTIONS gave me serious reason for pause....seriously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBwIRq_hmjg&feature=fvw

And I talking about the Old black man eh.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 09:24:00 PM by Trinity Cross »

truetrini

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: How one old black man defeated the entire KKK
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 09:36:05 PM »
He should be ashamed to come out and talk about all the bush!t he did. and dem does like tuh call other ppl terrorist. stuepsssss!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

truetrini

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 09:44:28 PM »
He should be ashamed to come out and talk about all the bush!t he did. and dem does like tuh call other ppl terrorist. stuepsssss!

why should he be ashamed?  he claims it was when he was a non christian and now he has been saved and is ready to move forward changing lives.

here is his website  www.xkkk.org

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 10:10:00 PM »
Sometimes ah does want to agree with ppl who blame religion for most of the earths i'll, but my better judgement does have to shake me back into reality. it's not really religion , but human beings who misinterpret the religion or purposely used it for their own gain.   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=butqiXu0iCo&NR=1

doh matter what, human nature is ah real cesspool ah filth yes, ah really have tuh say thank god man don't live too long nah, could you imagine ah fella like trent lot living to be 500 yrs old?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 04:38:42 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2010, 10:15:38 PM »

why should he be ashamed?  he claims it was when he was a non christian and now he has been saved and is ready to move forward changing lives.

I saw it when he spoke of his father committing suicide and his mother abandoning him, then he found 'christ" when his own clan ppl turned on him. fact is, i sure this peice of sh!t killed ppl when he was in the clan, BC yuh doh just get to be the grand wizard without roasting ah few heads. fack him, ah hope the FBI investigate his arse, but that's just wishful thinking on my path.

he could bawl all the forgiveness he want, the universe have to get payment, karma is ah muddaFCKR!

truetrini

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2010, 10:27:01 PM »

I saw it when he spoke of his father committing suicide and his mother abandoning him, then he found 'christ" when his own clan ppl turned on him. fact is, i sure this peice of sh!t killed ppl when he was in the clan, BC yuh doh just get to be the grand wizard without roasting ah few heads. fack him, ah hope the FBI investigate his arse, but that's just wishful thinking on my path.

he could bawl all the forgiveness he want, the universe have to get payment, karma is ah muddaFCKR!

wow well there goes my moment

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2010, 03:56:07 PM »

wow well there goes my moment

At least he started somewhere. I've learned in life that you have to meet people halfway. Just as Mandela met De Klerk halfway and paved the way for political transformation in South Africa, so has Johnny Lee Clarry and Bishop McKinney. If Bishop McKinney were to rejecy Clarry's attempts to make amends, this would have alienated Clarry and probably made him revert to his racist mindset.

Sometimes, you have to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2010, 05:46:21 PM »
Thanks for sharing this.

1]; } ?>