June 04, 2024, 04:36:36 PM

Author Topic: Locals vs Foreign debate 2012.  (Read 852 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Locals vs Foreign debate 2012.
« on: March 09, 2012, 09:21:55 PM »
Locals vs Foreign debate.

LOCALS

They want pay then success. They head bigger than they game.

They dont have a desire to represent T&T. And when the foreign players come to T&T the locals vex. They dont want it and they dont want no one else to have it.

They treat foreigners and visitors with disrespect yet they die to go foreign. When they visit you in foreign you go out of your way to make they feel comfortable and when you visit T&T they watch you cross eye, like when yuh kick ah dog.

They are talented but not educated or guided in the right direction.

Poorly manage and never organised.

To many old heads incharge of everything in T&T and not teaching the kids the right thing. They are hungry for money and power to benefit them and their families alone. They are corrupted and only want, from de government to we sports.

To many racism in T&T for a small country, they dont realise that Afro Trins cant go back to Africa and Indio Trins cant go back to India. Look our PM kissing de Indian PM feet and in NY them Indians from India watching you like a low life, de Africans here look at de Caribbean brothers like imitation.

Our country is in a mess. The worst I have ever seen it.

Look at Angus Eve, he have a little thing going for him now and he feel he on cloud 9.

What exactly do the locals contribute ? They waiting on de foreigners to lead in everything, from a players association to everything else. Look at Anil Roberts, what does he do for sports in T&T ? and he is sport minister.

FOREIGNERS

Want to play for T&T first.

They more organise.

Most of our successful people live aboard, for example, Yorke, Shaka, Avery, Latapy, Ato, Thompson, etc etc, even the men who runs this site (Flex and Tallman). Imagine, a foreigner (Football Supporter gives us more updates on the T&T league that the locals themselves). WHY ?

MY TAKE

Why, why can't we all get along and use our strength to our benefit whether foreign or local? I love T&T and will love to return oneday, but why should I ? cause as soon as I get off the plane they already watch me as father giver and if they dont get they quick to condemn you.

Give de foreigners a fair chances man, we all in this together.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 09:29:40 PM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
Re: Locals vs Foreign debate 2012.
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 05:00:46 AM »
Good post Sam.

We really need to unity.

But until the leaders lead by example we will continue to be the same.

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 07:24:27 AM »
Sam- You must go home for Carnival- Trinidad Nice- Everybody in a happy mood. Leave on Ash Wednesday.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2012, 07:26:50 AM »
You cannot include carnival boss.

I was there for a week and that might be de only time we get along.

But in general it in a mess.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

1]; } ?>