June 09, 2024, 01:12:53 AM

Author Topic: Warriors stand up!  (Read 958 times)

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Warriors stand up!
« on: October 29, 2005, 12:22:04 PM »
Fellas ah know men have already made similar posts but..

oh gosh, men real taking advantage ah the fact that tallest not around and obviously Flexos doing what he can with his spare time (updating the main site)... things real gone outta control with real dotishness being posted. Let's show some respek for Flex and Tallest nah. How you go like it if your friends in your house while you away and they messing up the place and doing things you know you wouldn't like. respek the people house nah.. what really gets me is man always quick to praise Flex and Tallest for the medium, but not willing to keep things in order.

The board is getting more exposure lately and we really showing ah lil boy side to we... Friends from Bahrain, I realize that you all excited just like we are, but keep similar Football related posts together nah!

I realize that many ah the senior posters eh even touching the board lately...that alone is ah true indication that things gone outta hand.

Flex, Tallest .. if you need some help while you guys busy, let me know and I..like many here will be willing to assist where need to keep the board back to the level you had it.

regards

Jumbie

p.s. I know I was one when we moved to this forum who didn't care for the lack of an open concept, with freedom to post anyhting..but I fell the way the board was functioning made us more professional and showed our level of knowledge of the game.

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
  • Goal in yuh rucc**tunse
    • View Profile
Re: Warriors stand up!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2005, 12:29:30 PM »
I agree J: Too much new men in particular posting the same shit over and over again. Similar threads are being opened simultaneously and I wished that half of them got deleted at times because it makes the board look congested with many of the threads having nothing to do with TnT football. yesterday I saw several Bahraini posts about a band playing in the Middle East. Real men lucky I ent cleaning upp de board in Tallman absence because I would have cut real shit from de site.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2005, 12:47:41 PM »
If you guys want to help out a little, just point out the thread that needs to be deleted/modify/edited and I will handle it...

You must be one of the orignal members to do so...

Thanx guys...
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

MickeyRat

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2005, 01:29:19 PM »
The Rat would first like to apologize for my behavior last afternoon.  I lost my cool with another member on the forum, and for that caused the board to look bad.  However, I must state that the individual did attack my integrity and I took offense to that.  I felt it was a personal attack.  The Rat doh harass nor insult any Trini or West Indian on this forum.  Therefore I felt I had to defend myself.  I’m only here because I love meh football and love meh Team-De Warriors.  I eh here to start no crap, but I eh taking it either.  With that said, I hope to meet many of you when I come home for the game on the 12th. 

Blessings.

1]; } ?>