June 06, 2024, 04:37:55 PM

Author Topic: Charles wants Carlos Edwards for qualifiers.  (Read 3479 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Charles wants Carlos Edwards for qualifiers.
« on: November 03, 2012, 04:09:55 AM »
Charles wants Carlos Edwards for qualifiers.
By Nigel Simon (Guardian).

Soca Warriors interim coach Hutson “Barber” Charles has requested the services of Ipswich Town captain Carlos Edwards for this country’s second round Group Eight Caribbean Football Union Cup qualifiers at the Dwight Yorke Stadium in Bacolet, Tobago from November 14-18.

Charles yesterday confirmed the 34-year-old Edwards, who has been capped 82 times and last played for T&T in the Soca Warriors 2-0 win over Guyana last November in the second round of Concacaf World Cup 2014 qualification, was one of the overseas players being sought for the four-team qualifiers in Tobago which will also involve St Vincent and The Grenadines, Cuba and Suriname.

Ipswich is currently bottom of the English Championship Division table with seven points from 13 matches and only on Thursday hired former Ireland coach Mick Mc Carthy to replace Paul Jewell and it is left to be seen if the new boss will allow the T&T international to leave for the three matches, with his club under pressure and the matches not falling on Fifa international dates, apart from the November 14 encounter.

The interim national coach, a former national midfielder himself shared that he has also requested the services of Keon Daniel (Philadelphia Union/MLS), Carlyle Mitchell (Vancouver Whitecaps/MLS), Robert Primus (Aktobe/Kazakhstan) all of whom have completed their league seasons as well as Orlando City’s Kevin Molino and  Vietnam-based duo Willis Plaza (NaviBank Sai Gon/Vietnam) and Hughton Hector (Song Lam Nghe An/Vietnam) who are already in the country already having completed their seasons as well.

Mitchell’s season came to an end on Thursday night after his Vancouver Whitecaps went under to LA Galaxy 2-1 after taking a third minute lead through Jamaican Darren Muttocks. La&the Soca Warriors squad featuring Daniel, Plaza, Hector, Micthell and Primus topped their first round Group Five series involving French Guiana, St Kitts/Nevis and Anguilla with maximum nine points at Warner Park Stadium, Basseterre, St Kitts/Nevis to qualify for the second phase

The Jan-Michael Williams skippered-Soca Warriors whipped French Guiana (4-1), edged the host country 1-0 and clobbered Anguilla 10-0 with a team mixed with youth and experience.

At Bacolet, T&T, record eight-time Caribbean champions will open its bid for a spot in the eight-team  finals against St. Vincent & the Grenadines on November 14 followed by matches against Suriname on November 16 and seeded team, Cuba, two days later after which the top two teams from the group will advance to the finals carded for Antigua & Barbuda in December.

Another possible call-up for Charles, was defender Julius James of Columbus Crew but he is now sidelined for the next four to six months following surgery to correct reoccurring dislocations of the shoulder that worsened as the year progressed. Two other T&T players attached to the Crew English-born World Cup veteran Christopher Birchall and Tobago-born defender, and Kevan George are not being considered by Charles.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
Re: Charles wants Carlos Edwards for qualifiers.
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 05:16:16 AM »
anybody know what happened that me mum not sweating for us anymore?
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 05:43:56 AM »
Maybe charles don't rate him , or birchall just had enough. i remember latas doing the same thing with hyland , roberts and telesford.

anyway, it have other players who charles should consider , like collin samuels, cornell glenn, and scott sealy over lame duck jorslin.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 06:11:16 AM »
Maybe charles don't rate him , or birchall just had enough. i remember latas doing the same thing with hyland , roberts and telesford.

anyway, it have other players who charles should consider , like collin samuels, cornell glenn, and scott sealy over lame duck jorslin.

carlos edwards is 34 ... how long they  plan to play him ??   colin samuels , glenn scott sealy all those players  justcool   are all over 30 jorsling in his late 20's time to ship all of them out  new blood ..barber please
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2012, 07:45:02 AM »
MLS done. Dey could call up Sheanon Williams.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2012, 08:04:54 AM »

Stallion we have enough combative, 110%-giving midfielders, we doh need no damn white-boy on we National team!!!
Right?? ;)

Lemme stop, maybe-like JC say-Chris said he doesn't want to play anymore (ah know, hardly facking likely right?!!!).

TnT football cyah worry facking me nah, not ah damn ting eh change...yes call back Carlos to play wid he facking hand-brakes fully applied, setta facking clowns!!!!!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2012, 08:08:17 AM »

no foreign born players  could be barber mandate ..... you never know
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2012, 08:19:23 AM »
there must be a conspiracy against Birchall. What about Boucaud? he's having his best season for Notts Co.Even if his club say no.at least show us there is interest as with Carlos.Sheanon Williams,Nick De Leon are others

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2012, 08:20:38 AM »
Hutson  Charles is a yes man.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2012, 09:11:22 AM »
How many ppl see Birchall actually play for Columbus this year. Not much, but I saw him twice. Although he is still relatively decent, his game has changed..not the same MeMum..however, I am not in any position to compare or determine who else we can combine or who else we have to work with....anyway, my point is, we have a different style Birchall

Add: tobe fair , Columbus operated with a depleted defence and this may have cause some role changes
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 09:29:41 AM by maxg »

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2012, 09:20:04 AM »

Me eh know, but his mandate should be to field de best team he has at his disposal.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2012, 09:31:49 AM »
Birchall come and post on this very forum how much he wants to play for the RBW. And if he has had enough and retired from international football like Scotland then who can blame the fella. Anyways we eh no big side..we have to do a better job of evaluating and calling up foreign based players.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2012, 06:43:57 PM »

Me eh know, but his mandate should be to field de best team he has at his disposal.

Thanks Tallman...and Birchall right dey in de US.

Granted he is only one man, but it just shows dat de bullcrap continues wid TnT football.

Until we get ah coach wid (possibly?) some Dutch-sounding name who has no favorites and just picks player on merit and maybe de level dey playing at, TnT football will continue to suffer and continue to make we ah sidenote and laughing stock (compared to what we used to be) in football

Oh and is Hutson Charles an interim coach or we actual coach coach??

I cah believe I get back drawn into de fackery dat is TnT football nah, like dey put me so sah, sigh!!!

Offline Anbrat

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2012, 10:55:38 PM »

we doh need no damn white-boy on we National team!!!
Right?? ;)

Yuh making joke? Yes?

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2012, 11:19:48 PM »
Carlos have a new manager to impress, he better stay right where he is and secure his future.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2012, 10:54:04 AM »
Is there a commitment from this  coaching team to  assemble the most prolific and most seasoned  players to represent TnT at the next level? If our present players are  finding it a challenge to defeat smaller teams, do you think we have the quality players to go up aganist the like of Jamaica- this is the team to beat in the Caribbean at this time.

Come on TTFF who are the most in form and most effective players to represent TnT at the next level? Why are so many of our seasoned professionals plying their trade abroad ignored  in the selection process?n You keep hearing of this one playing over there and this one getting trial and yet  they are not even considered  for national trial?

Why not have an open camp and invite  the pool of players for selection rather than make these selections on some hidden agenda.  Is it a matter of funding? of a similar blacklisting of some players or of teh same old same old ole boys club?

When will we grow up and do what is right  for TnT? 

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2012, 11:00:27 AM »
@Fyzoman, I'm a bit confused what do you mean when you made the comment "we doh need no damn white-boy on we National team!!!". Is that a sarcastic comment or do you mean that for real?? Please clarify!!

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2012, 12:45:26 PM »

Right?? ;)

Right?? ;)

Yuh making joke? Yes?
Yuh making joke? Yes?

Yeah jed a lil sarcasm, hence de wink:)

I is one ah Birchall biggest supporters just for the effort he puts forth whenever he repping we, oh and I also like to bring up de race ting cause ah know it have lot (if not everything) to do wid why these clowns eh even studying to give him ah lil call-up!!!!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 12:47:23 PM by Fyzoman »

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2012, 04:15:46 PM »
@Fyzoman not sure if race is the reason why he's not being picked but the team surely does need him and his "man-of-steel" attributes. I would be surprised to think that people harbor such feelings against a man that's given his all for TnT football but then again fools do exist. The same people would be pissed if a white person called them n***er SMDH  :frustrated:.Personally, I'm such a fan of him that I believe that he should be ascended to team captain. I also wish to see Boucaud and the youth from Watford FC called up but hey that's just me.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2012, 07:51:43 PM »
Hutson Charles is a punk, this is why the TTFF like locals because they could walk over them.

Birchall is heart and soul and could walk into T&T current team even if he is at 75%.

Boucaud, Birchall, Peltier and Sheanon Williams should be included on T&T current team.

Men like Jones, Hyland and maybe Jlloyd we aint bound for but will need if we make it to the Gold Cup for sure. I would love to have all of them, but knowing the TTFF they will not.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2012, 07:57:57 PM »
Thomo, so here it is you (and you not alone in that eh) would consider giving de man the captain's armband and NOBODY back home eh see it fit to at least call him up?!?!?!

Hutson will show we he could do it with a mostly homegrown, jokey-pro-league-playing team.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2012, 08:40:35 PM »
At 34  does he represent the future? Do we not have a talented pool younger players to go to now?

For me the bitterness and crap these players put down in the qualifier against Guyana is unforgivable. Regardless of if they were playing under duress or had a vendetta against the TTFF. Personal , National and Professional pride MUST prevail against all odds.

Our players seem to lack that intangible; we need younger hungrier and more intense players who are willing to bleed RED WHITE AND BLACK. I eh saying Carlos is not of that, I just think at his age, it maybe time to pursue players from which we could begin grooming for the future. Plyaers who are being recognize for trilas out side or who may be plying thier trade outside and meeting with  measures of success.

Bring them all  back have a  big camp tryouts and leh we go from there. These players could be brought to Trinidad corporate $$$$ and while they are here, they could be doing  public engagements and sponsorship for the companies who brought them here.

Time to get creative with partnership.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 08:50:14 PM by AB.Trini »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2012, 08:43:30 PM »

Tallman, Just Cool, Sam, Zando & Fyzo..all pick allyuh best Team..hold on...everybody post they team same time, say 11:00 pm, so no collusion...I curious to see if allyuh have the same best team....in addition, all your best team selections, must be available on dates necessary, and tickets/accomodation and match fees must be available to them...no, no yuh cyah put them up by Auntie in town..anyway, post allyuh best picks at exactly 11:00est...me doh have none, I interested to see if allyuh go pick the same team, and what kinda of combination & chemistry u all will put forth...Hope all the participants read this in time...thus the selectors must also operate in a timely fashion..lol

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2012, 08:53:44 PM »

Tallman, Just Cool, Sam, Zando & Fyzo..all pick allyuh best Team..hold on...everybody post they team same time, say 11:00 pm, so no collusion...I curious to see if allyuh have the same best team....in addition, all your best team selections, must be available on dates necessary, and tickets/accomodation and match fees must be available to them...no, no yuh cyah put them up by Auntie in town..anyway, post allyuh best picks at exactly 11:00est...me doh have none, I interested to see if allyuh go pick the same team, and what kinda of combination & chemistry u all will put forth...Hope all the participants read this in time...thus the selectors must also operate in a timely fashion..lol

Ah just got ah call from ah  family friend who owns a contracting firm  in Trinidad that is interested

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2012, 08:54:42 PM »
At 34  does he represent the future? Do we not have a talented pool younger players to go to now?

For me the bitterness and crap these players put down in the qualifier against Guyana is unforgivable. Regardless of if they were playing under duress or had a vendetta against the TTFF. Personal , National and Professional pride MUST prevail against all odds.

Our players seem to lack that intangible; we need younger hungrier and more intense players who are willing to bleed RED WHITE AND BLACK. I eh saying Carlos is not of that, I just think at his age, it maybe time to pursue players from which we could begin grooming for the future. Plyaers who are being recognize for trilas out side or who may be plying thier trade outside and meeting with  measures of success.

Bring them all  back have a  big camp tryouts and leh we go from there. These players could be brought to Trinidad corporate $$$$ and while they are here, they could be doing  public engagements and sponsorship for the companies who brought them here.

Time to get creative with partnership.

This is what I meant to reference in terms of a company that  is interested.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2012, 03:57:10 AM »
Beware the ides of  take heed of another disappointing  result and lack of qualification by  a national team. As our senior team we have an obligation to get this right. We have aspiring youths who are looking for  examples , looking for guidance , looking for hope from our senior program.

Coaches= have you done your homework? Have you scouted the opposition? Do you have a plan  to prepare your team physically, mentally and tactically?  Have you demanded the best  available talent and players that we have to go to battle with? or are you willing to take a stance and demand from the organization the best available resources? Do you think Beenhakker would have settled for less from the TTFF? Why must our local coaches be scapegoats for poor performances if  the resources are not made available to them to bring in our best?

Players- the  weight of a nation is on your shoulders no one else plays the game on the field - not the coach not the TTFF, you have a responsibility for your own individual preparation as an athlete and a professional. The desire the drive the passion  is all within. At a time like this in our football lives TnT no longer dries fear in the opposition. conversely other teams must see us as ripe for the pickings. how do we reverse our fortunes? The answer to this lies within each and every player. Until we demonstrate that burning desire to dominate to excel to understand what wearing the national colors are about , no amount of disorganization, no amount of unskilled coaching, no amount of lack of resources would hamper  what you bring to that game.

The fault dear players lie not in the stars but within. Go get ready and  let's bring  our A game to the next level of qualifying.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Ipswich blanks T&TFF’s Edwards request.
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2012, 05:05:33 AM »

Struggling English Championship Division team, Ipswich Town, has turned down a request by the T&T Football Federation (TTFF) and interim coach Hutson “Barber” Charles for the services of utility player Carlos Edwards for this country’s second round Group Eight Caribbean Football Union Cup qualifiers.

The matches are carded to play at the Dwight Yorke Stadium, Bacolet, Tobago from Wednesday to Sunday .

The 34-year-old Edwards, who last played for T&T in the Soca Warriors 2-0 win over Guyana last November in the second round of Concacaf World Cup 2014 qualification, was one of six overseas players requested by Charles for the second round group matches against St Vincent and The Grenadines, Cuba and Grenada, however he will not have the chance to add to his 84 caps and five goals at least for the second round qualifiers.

Contacted for comment, Charles confirmed the request for Edwards was not granted by Ipswich as the club is currently rock bottom of the 24-team Championship Division table with ten points from 15 matches and only last week hired a new manager in former Ireland coach Mick Mc Carthy to replace Paul Jewell.

The T&T coach noted that only the Wednesday fixture falls on a Fifa international date for matches while the club is also struggling and to allow one of its best players to be away for a week could add to its troubles.

There is also some uncertainty as to the availability of midfielder Keon Daniel (Philadelphia Union/MLS), who according to Charles has been released by his club as their US Major League Soccer season has ended but is yet to return calls made to him.

However, Charles did had some good news as Vancouver Whitecaps defender Carlyle Mitchell was due to arrive last night to join the squad after his US Major League Soccer season came to an end last week following his team’s 2-1 loss to LA Galaxy 2-1 in a Western Conference playoff for a semifinal spot while Robert Primus of Kazakhstan’s Aktobe has also arrived.

The other overseas-based players already in T&T and training with the squad are Orlando City’s Kevin Molino and Vietnam-based duo, Willis Plaza (NaviBank Sai Gon/Vietnam) and Hughton Hector (Song Lam Nghe An/Vietnam) who have also completed their league season.

There is also some speculation that 29-year-old striker Darryl Roberts, who plies his trade with Turkish First Division club, Samsunspor Kulubu, is also expected to join up with the team which will gather on Monday.

Samsunspor is currently fourth from bottom on the 18-team First Division table with ten points from as many matches and will have matches against Manisaspor (Sunday) and Sanliurfaspor (November 18), during the same time of the qualifiers in Tobago and it is yet to be seen if the T&T striker will be allowed to return home as the tournament is not being played during a Fifa international window as was the first round. He last played for T&T in a 2-0 friendly loss away to Canada.

The quintet of Daniel, Plaza, Hector, Mitchell and Primus were all part of the Jan-Michael Williams T&T team for the first round Group Five series at Warner Park Stadium, Basseterre, St Kitts/Nevis where T&T won over French Guiana (4-1), St Kitts/Nevis (1-0) and Anguilla (10-0) to advance to the second round as group winners.

At Bacolet, T&T, record eight-time CFU champion open its bid for a spot in the eight-team  finals against St Vincent & the Grenadines on Wednesday followed by matches against Suriname on November 16 and seeded team, Cuba, two days later after which the top two teams from the group will advance to the finals carded for Antigua & Barbuda in December.

The other remaining second round series, Group Six to be played in St George's will feature host Grenada, French Guiana, Haiti and Guyana.

From the two groups, the top two teams in each group will advance to the finals with host Antigua & Barbuda, two-time defending champion and six-time winners’ Jamaica as well as Group Seven qualifiers, Martinique and the Dominican Republic in December.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 05:26:52 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2012, 07:16:18 AM »

Struggling English Championship Division team, Ipswich Town, has turned down a request by the T&T Football Federation (TTFF) and interim coach Hutson “Barber” Charles for the services of utility player Carlos Edwards for this country’s second round Group Eight Caribbean Football Union Cup qualifiers.

The matches are carded to play at the Dwight Yorke Stadium, Bacolet, Tobago from Wednesday to Sunday .

The 34-year-old Edwards, who last played for T&T in the Soca Warriors 2-0 win over Guyana last November in the second round of Concacaf World Cup 2014 qualification, was one of six overseas players requested by Charles for the second round group matches against St Vincent and The Grenadines, Cuba and Grenada, however he will not have the chance to add to his 84 caps and five goals at least for the second round qualifiers.

Contacted for comment, Charles confirmed the request for Edwards was not granted by Ipswich as the club is currently rock bottom of the 24-team Championship Division table with ten points from 15 matches and only last week hired a new manager in former Ireland coach Mick Mc Carthy to replace Paul Jewell.

The T&T coach noted that only the Wednesday fixture falls on a Fifa international date for matches while the club is also struggling and to allow one of its best players to be away for a week could add to its troubles.

There is also some uncertainty as to the availability of midfielder Keon Daniel (Philadelphia Union/MLS), who according to Charles has been released by his club as their US Major League Soccer season has ended but is yet to return calls made to him.

However, Charles did had some good news as Vancouver Whitecaps defender Carlyle Mitchell was due to arrive last night to join the squad after his US Major League Soccer season came to an end last week following his team’s 2-1 loss to LA Galaxy 2-1 in a Western Conference playoff for a semifinal spot while Robert Primus of Kazakhstan’s Aktobe has also arrived.

The other overseas-based players already in T&T and training with the squad are Orlando City’s Kevin Molino and Vietnam-based duo, Willis Plaza (NaviBank Sai Gon/Vietnam) and Hughton Hector (Song Lam Nghe An/Vietnam) who have also completed their league season.

There is also some speculation that 29-year-old striker Darryl Roberts, who plies his trade with Turkish First Division club, Samsunspor Kulubu, is also expected to join up with the team which will gather on Monday.

Samsunspor is currently fourth from bottom on the 18-team First Division table with ten points from as many matches and will have matches against Manisaspor (Sunday) and Sanliurfaspor (November 18), during the same time of the qualifiers in Tobago and it is yet to be seen if the T&T striker will be allowed to return home as the tournament is not being played during a Fifa international window as was the first round. He last played for T&T in a 2-0 friendly loss away to Canada.

The quintet of Daniel, Plaza, Hector, Mitchell and Primus were all part of the Jan-Michael Williams T&T team for the first round Group Five series at Warner Park Stadium, Basseterre, St Kitts/Nevis where T&T won over French Guiana (4-1), St Kitts/Nevis (1-0) and Anguilla (10-0) to advance to the second round as group winners.

At Bacolet, T&T, record eight-time CFU champion open its bid for a spot in the eight-team  finals against St Vincent & the Grenadines on Wednesday followed by matches against Suriname on November 16 and seeded team, Cuba, two days later after which the top two teams from the group will advance to the finals carded for Antigua & Barbuda in December.

The other remaining second round series, Group Six to be played in St George's will feature host Grenada, French Guiana, Haiti and Guyana.

From the two groups, the top two teams in each group will advance to the finals with host Antigua & Barbuda, two-time defending champion and six-time winners’ Jamaica as well as Group Seven qualifiers, Martinique and the Dominican Republic in December.

what ah surprise ;) when will Charles call up people who can really make it?

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2012, 08:59:48 PM »
Get ready to hear the same excuses when we get our tail wash in our own back yard. Players like Birchall and Cato's season is over and they are available. Same for Sheanon Williams and Kamani Hill who can both finally get capped. And that money that was going towards Edwards' airfare can be used to bring the in form Andre Boucaud. We always have to do things the hard way. Steups!  :banginghead:  :frustrated:
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2012, 01:44:01 AM »
@Firebrand, my sentiments exactly!!!!

1]; } ?>