June 03, 2024, 10:38:33 PM

Author Topic: To all Germany Bound  (Read 1018 times)

Offline lp

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
To all Germany Bound
« on: June 04, 2006, 02:59:13 PM »
To all my fellow forumites who are already in Germany or will be heading there over the next couple of weeks......... what can I say.... just have a wale of a time and remember when yuh representing the RED BLACK and WHITE yuh representing 1.5 million others. The eyes of the world are/ will be on our people to see how we handle the big dance. Win, Lose or draw, let there be positive vibes only......don't be drawn into stupidity with stupid people.

May God bless our nation.

SIX DAYS TO GO...........VIBES IT UP!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 03:01:23 PM by lp »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Re: To all Germany Bound
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2006, 03:06:42 PM »
To all my fellow forumites who are already in Germany or will be heading there over the next couple of weeks......... what can I say.... just have a wale of a time and remember when yuh representing the RED BLACK and WHITE yuh representing 1.5 million others. The eyes of the world are/ will be on our people to see how we handle the big dance. Win, Lose or draw, let there be positive vibes only......don't be drawn into stupidity with stupid people.

May God bless our nation.

SIX DAYS TO GO...........VIBES IT UP!!!!!!!!

Slight correction!! I believe there are as many Trinis living on the outside as on the inside so I would say those who going Germany will be repping about 3 million other Trinis! Other than that yuh on cue!  8)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

1]; } ?>