June 09, 2024, 11:19:54 PM

Author Topic: OCONNORG is the Commissioner of AWATT  (Read 6505 times)

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: OCONNORG is the Commissioner of AWATT
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2005, 10:36:22 PM »
as revered president of the stern for goals comitte i am forced to declare political war on the likes of disgruntled as his left wing anti stern group

i herby decree that disgruntled cease and dessit from further stern bashing for fear of gurilla reprival from me and my special anti stern unit

yuh never hear bout Chavez from Venezuela or wha

doh leh meh had to call ah referendum on AWATT

Més que un club.

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2005, 10:36:53 PM »
Buh is like you is really Police, in dat case, help meh fid de thread to post meh lineup in nah, wid de subject... "Lineup for Wednesday: 4-4-2 in the 1st half, if 0-0, 3-4-3 in de 2nd Half "....

Son, ketch yuhself, I is not no Waggonist, been posting on de old site years but only registered on de new site in June, so you and occornorg wheel and come again....

OCONNORG rest it on a newbie waggonist in a next thread there boy......he have my vote for ridding the board of waggonists in his role as Commissioner of the Anti-Waggonists Association of Trinidad and Tobago (AWATT)  :rotfl:

Things Sticky on D Board

Waggonists Beware!!!

SIR.. No one single person Attacked you... If we did, please PROVIDE proff of this so alleged indiscresion.. But I assure. I NEVER attack NOR singled you OUT..

We are taking Issue with Dreded Star.. Not you.. Tone down and Stand down..

Take a read of Dreded Star Foolish postings!!!

Whayuhsay.. Thanks for your confidence in the AWATT

You could have posted the lineup here http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=6850.msg56765#msg56765
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2005, 10:37:02 PM »
yea d friggin unit against people who against stern  >:( >:(

or F U A P W A S

:beermug:
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2005, 10:38:07 PM »
AWATT's mandate is solely for Waggonists, we do not want to get involved in political arguments between rival factions
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2005, 10:38:54 PM »
Thank you sir, yuh is not only tork, yuh back it up with action....

OCONNORG fuh Commissioner...

Buh is like you is really Police, in dat case, help meh fid de thread to post meh lineup in nah, wid de subject... "Lineup for Wednesday: 4-4-2 in the 1st half, if 0-0, 3-4-3 in de 2nd Half "....

Son, ketch yuhself, I is not no Waggonist, been posting on de old site years but only registered on de new site in June, so you and occornorg wheel and come again....

OCONNORG rest it on a newbie waggonist in a next thread there boy......he have my vote for ridding the board of waggonists in his role as Commissioner of the Anti-Waggonists Association of Trinidad and Tobago (AWATT)  :rotfl:

Things Sticky on D Board

Waggonists Beware!!!

SIR.. No one single person Attacked you... If we did, please PROVIDE proff of this so alleged indiscresion.. But I assure. I NEVER attack NOR singled you OUT..

You could have posted the lineup here http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=6850.msg56765#msg56765

Offline FLi !

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2005, 10:39:53 PM »
Thank you sir, yuh is not only tork, yuh back it up with action....

OCONNORG fuh Commissioner...

OCONNORG rest it on a newbie waggonist in a next thread there boy......he have my vote for ridding the board of waggonists in his role as Commissioner of the Anti-Waggonists Association of Trinidad and Tobago (AWATT)  :rotfl:

Things Sticky on D Board

Waggonists Beware!!!

Yea, well he kinda of is already, but thanx for the vote of confidence  ;)

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2005, 10:40:13 PM »
AWATT's mandate is solely for Waggonists, we do not want to get involved in political arguments between rival factions

That is correct.. That Issue is out of our jurisdiction.. HOWEVER, if there is another ANTI Stern remark By Disgruntled Trini, he will now be an Enemy of the State(Forum)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2005, 10:42:58 PM »

That is correct.. That Issue is out of our jurisdiction.. HOWEVER, if there is another ANTI Stern remark By Disgruntled Trini, he will now be an Enemy of the State(Forum)

is only through communication we can bring about change, peace and harmony amongst the different factions

however we stand unified in our resolve to rid the board of waggonist

Més que un club.

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2005, 09:42:03 AM »
NEWS UPDATE

Cowen is the Assistant Commissioner of AWATT

Troy Piloy is the Senior Advisor to AWATT's Intelligence Unit...

FLi! is AWATT's  Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Congratulation to these forumites on their Appointments.!

I gladly accept this appointment for such an esteemed position. I promise to work hand in hand with my fellow members to rid this house of die hards of the influx of waggonist in there attampt to sew seeds of discontent.

Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2005, 09:51:02 AM »
NEWS UPDATE

Cowen is the Assistant Commissioner of AWATT

Troy Piloy is the Senior Advisor to AWATT's Intelligence Unit...

FLi! is AWATT's Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Congratulation to these forumites on their Appointments.!

I gladly accept this appointment for such an esteemed position. I promise to work hand in hand with my fellow members to rid this house of die hards of the influx of waggonist in there attampt to sew seeds of discontent.

Welcome Aboard.. AS you can see i have been working through out the night to ERADICATE the plague of Waggonists.. The Intelligence unit and Undercover agents are also on the job...

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2005, 10:20:29 AM »
    Disgruntled and OConnor I agree with you both. I am obviously not a waggonist and support Oconnor, however if it is in the best interest of the game and Johnnie cyah deliver I say bench him sooner than later. Either start him and see or start Jones and see. No friend friend thing here, who better better. I wish both John, Yorke, Jones, and Glenn for that matter the best of luck for my entire country. With that I must declare that I, Hyperhot J will lead the Kenwyne Jones Better Than A Corbeaux Sweat committee. The KJBTACS committee will look out for our super subs like Kenwyne and to a lesser extent Cornell, when the need be. I will forward the supporting documents via Mr. Fuentes and ensure that Mr. Beenhakker receives the evidence why Messrs Jones and even Glenn, deserve more than a "corbeaux sweat" (a run that lasts 15 mins or less) and who would have to be substituted based on the game situation and certain criteria to be outlined in the supporting documents.

Tomorrow, based on John's performance (I really still wish him well) we will see if Beenhakker and his team actively used my recommendations that were put forth in the supporting documentary. Everyone including the Stern John benching committee President as well as the Stern John for goals or whatever President can become a member of the KJBTACS Committee for the equality and fairness of our team, my committee is a results-oriented one! Thus far in my research and compilation of supporting evidence for Jones, I have only come up with one real negative that would go against Mr. Jones, and that was in June when we played Panama at home and Jones came on for Mr. John and had a 1 on 1 with the Panamanian keeper, and missed the goal by going for power instead of placement and kicking it wide. Other than that all other research has proved that Mr. Jones is more than capable to replace John or anyone lapsing during the game. I refer to the games he played as a left wing against the US there and the set up from Latas to him to John to score against Panama.

Peace be with you all from

Hyperhot J - Founder of the KJBTACS Committee.  ;D  :challenge: :idea: :salute: :wavetowel:   
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2005, 10:27:08 AM »
Disgruntled and OConnor I agree with you both. I am obviously not a waggonist and support Oconnor, however if it is in the best interest of the game and Johnnie cyah deliver I say bench him sooner than later. Either start him and see or start Jones and see. No friend friend thing here, who better better. I wish both John, Yorke, Jones, and Glenn for that matter the best of luck for my entire country. With that I must declare that I, Hyperhot J will lead the Kenwyne Jones Better Than A Corbeaux Sweat committee. The KJBTACS committee will look out for our super subs like Kenwyne and to a lesser extent Cornell, when the need be. I will forward the supporting documents via Mr. Fuentes and ensure that Mr. Beenhakker receives the evidence why Messrs Jones and even Glenn, deserve more than a "corbeaux sweat" (a run that lasts 15 mins or less) and who would have to be substituted based on the game situation and certain criteria to be outlined in the supporting documents.

Tomorrow, based on John's performance (I really still wish him well) we will see if Beenhakker and his team actively used my recommendations that were put forth in the supporting documentary. Everyone including the Stern John benching committee President as well as the Stern John for goals or whatever President can become a member of the KJBTACS Committee for the equality and fairness of our team, my committee is a results-oriented one! Thus far in my research and compilation of supporting evidence for Jones, I have only come up with one real negative that would go against Mr. Jones, and that was in June when we played Panama at home and Jones came on for Mr. John and had a 1 on 1 with the Panamanian keeper, and missed the goal by going for power instead of placement and kicking it wide. Other than that all other research has proved that Mr. Jones is more than capable to replace John or anyone lapsing during the game. I refer to the games he played as a left wing against the US there and the set up from Latas to him to John to score against Panama.

Peace be with you all from

Hyperhot J - Founder of the KJBTACS Committee. ;D :challenge: :idea: :salute: :wavetowel:

I have forwarded these comments to the DWP for analysis.! You heart is in the right place though, at the end of the day All our agencies are working towards the same goal... We just have different Means...

AWATT is concerned with Eradicating WAGGONISM..  We will not Tolerate ANY Anti Team Sentiments.. Also, And Anti Player Sentiments Before Major Games are Deemed Ati Team Sentiments TRANSITIVELY... When this happens AWATT must act... 

I Ask Alll Agencies to RESERVE ALL anti player sentiments till AFTER the Game tomorrow.!

GO WARRIORS

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2005, 10:29:04 AM »
keep anti team sentiments for yourself ;D

like morvantman cyar get ah position boy
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline FLi !

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2005, 10:35:37 AM »
Hypershot J's sentiments have a countervailing argument supported by evidence to suggest why he thinks Jones should start instead. Thus his narrative is balanced and the intention is not to be anit-warrior, rather he's putting forward what he deems as a solution for the warriors success. Thus he is not in breach of the Anti Waggonism Act 2005 (AWA)

Again, any sentiments that appear to be anti-stern need to be looked at closely. It is less than 24 hours before came time, WE NEED EVERYONE'S FULL SUPPORT.

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2005, 10:36:14 AM »
 Â   Dear President of AWATT, Mr. O Connor my organisation, committee, or foundation serves not to give of any anti-player remarks. I am just stating "back-up" plans for any of the current players on the team it just happened that Mr. John seemed to be in dire need of assistance and my foundation is ready to help him via giving the coach other options to either work beside or replace Mr. John or anyone else. Another report speaking about Avery John's need for help maybe replacing him with Sancho if he fits the correct and requisite suitability is also in progress. We at the KJBTACS Committee have no problem if the team that started on Saturday start again tomorrow, we only aim to IMPROVE on the efficiency and effectiveness of that current team with our members such as Kenwyne, Cornell, and Brent to name a few, Mr. Theobald is also in it if we need another defensive midfield or someone to help out Avery.

I hope that the Warriors can do it tomorrow, but if after 45 mins, we do not score and some of the players look out of sorts then Beenhakker would have done well to read my reports and suggestions.

J. KJBTACS President.

"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2005, 10:37:05 AM »
keep anti team sentiments for yourself ;D

like morvantman cyar get ah position boy

I sent a sealed MEMO to you...

I Offered you the Position of "ENFORCER  of the AWATT "

You have free reign to Launch Scathing Attacks On ANY Waggonist without repremand.!

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2005, 10:39:33 AM »
    Dear President of AWATT, Mr. O Connor my organisation, committee, or foundation serves not to give of any anti-player remarks. I am just stating "back-up" plans for any of the current players on the team it just happened that Mr. John seemed to be in dire need of assistance and my foundation is ready to help him via giving the coach other options to either work beside or replace Mr. John or anyone else. Another report speaking about Avery John's need for help maybe replacing him with Sancho if he fits the correct and requisite suitability is also in progress. We at the KJBTACS Committee have no problem if the team that started on Saturday start again tomorrow, we only aim to IMPROVE on the efficiency and effectiveness of that current team with our members such as Kenwyne, Cornell, and Brent to name a few, Mr. Theobald is also in it if we need another defensive midfield or someone to help out Avery.

I hope that the Warriors can do it tomorrow, but if after 45 mins, we do not score and some of the players look out of sorts then Beenhakker would have done well to read my reports and suggestions.

J. KJBTACS President.

Then We have no Problem ...

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2005, 12:54:13 PM »
Someone need to go up for National Minister Of Bullshit Moderator. For instance, if my response here is bullshit then it shall be moderated and out of the case shall arise The Minister of Bullshit Moderating.

Post articles on things people have said that you think is absolute rubbish and present your case
There are some things said on this very democratic board that should be discouraged becuase of the sheer Stupidity of of the point driven.
To avoid the generation of hate on the sight you will have to put forth a legitimate arguement and if so not legit then it shall be further moderated by the actually NMOBM. To elect this minister we shall make a poll and vote, however you must moderate the bulshit out of this reply that I have written. Then Five finalists will be picked and voted on. I shall pick becuase im certainly not going up for the NMOBM position seeing as im not nearly enough of a neutral mind to excercise the power of the NMOBM.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Sentinel

• Full Warrior
  • Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2005, 01:33:14 PM »
Just a thought!

By addressing the "waggonist" issue....are we really ...in fact....bigging ourselves up as "super supporters?"

Luv U T&T!

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2005, 01:37:27 PM »
Just a thought!

By addressing the "waggonist" issue....are we really ...in fact....bigging ourselves up as "super supporters?"

Luv U T&T!

Care to elaborate on that Sir ?

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline FLi !

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2005, 02:13:58 PM »
And be very careful in choosing your words sentinel............

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2005, 02:25:54 PM »
YEA OCONNORG....ALLYUH GIMMIE AH WUK NAH....AH JESS WANT AH NICE PEICE AH TREATED 2X4 TUH REST ON SOME MEN BACK...WHEN AH SEE DEM IN BERLIN PAINTING DEY FACE AND BAWLING TNT......
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2005, 02:30:58 PM »
YEA OCONNORG....ALLYUH GIMMIE AH WUK NAH....AH JESS WANT AH NICE PEICE AH TREATED 2X4 TUH REST ON SOME MEN BACK...WHEN AH SEE DEM IN BERLIN PAINTING DEY FACE AND BAWLING TNT......

Hey BM.. I had offered the FORUM(State) Prosecutor Job to you.. Will you accept?

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2005, 02:44:57 PM »
CALL IT DONG
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2005, 03:17:38 PM »
is only big post givin out as i is dun president of my own comittee i wa a lil secretary wuk so at least wen we in d lunch room i cud bill jones wit allyuh men jah boy :angel:
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2005, 03:26:34 PM »
is only big post givin out as i is dun president of my own comittee i wa a lil secretary wuk so at least wen we in d lunch room i cud bill jones wit allyuh men jah boy :angel:

Nah breds. You should know i would never forsake yuh.. I offered you the Undercover Agent Position.!!

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Solo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2005, 07:18:00 PM »
Just a thought!

Luv U T&T!

and Sentinel you are including your own name in that 'ourselves' that you mention?

From the looks of it bredda some may consider you a 'Waggonist'

Offline Sentinel

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2005, 01:49:55 PM »
Just a thought!

Luv U T&T!

True dat....addressed this issue earlier this week as quote shows.   

Yeah ...and for the super supporters...look...ah only jus reach meh 47 or so post....so I am still a New Warrior...heh heh...but I can go back in times before we change...

Had man like TC...he gone...
Socapro and Socafan
Wilie and Vince gone ova by AL
Oh gawd...talking bout AL...he din like Simoes atalllllll...
VB
Cokesman....literarry genius
Truthseeker.....always taking it to a level heigher
KND...not de 2nd
RF...been here long time...doh know where he is now though
Palos...is he and me had Brazil right for last world cup
Tongue....paradoxical shit talker for days...but he does make sense.
Sam...he cool dong now
D original Truetrini always want to beat somebody...but Sam have he number
Trini
Plenty plenty people...some ah cyah even remember now...ah could go on and on..

Ah tink it have more now though...ah go call allyuh new supporters.
But anyway...bless...we all going dong together.

Luv U T&T

Offline Sentinel

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2005, 07:27:47 PM »
Just a thought!

Luv U T&T!

and Sentinel you are including your own name in that 'ourselves' that you mention?

From the looks of it bredda some may consider you a 'Waggonist'

Of course Solo....I am a waggonist since d 60's....Back then we used to call it supporter.  But ah trying to keep up wid d times so ah go include mehself... I am a waggonist from de sixtees.

Now ah talking about times before you were even born....call me fadda waggonist...Of course you are one of de super supporters eh?  But dais is de ting.  We willing to call everybody "waggonist" except weself?  Life nice eh?

1]; } ?>