June 06, 2024, 08:31:38 PM

Author Topic: love or crazy????  (Read 4572 times)

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
love or crazy????
« on: January 04, 2006, 11:16:49 AM »
a girl gets cheated on time and time again and she stays iz that love or craziness?

a girl breaks her husband out of jail. iz that love or craziness?

when she cheats on you. you breake up with her. were you ever in love with her???
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
Re: love or crazy????
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2006, 11:47:46 AM »
nomination for tabanca post of d year :devil:
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2006, 11:49:38 AM »
Morvant...honestly i think that being in love is to some degree a touch of insanity! you don't realise some of the shit you do because of "love" untill after you are out of the situation. then you wonder "what the ass was i thinking". love and craziness to me go hand in hand!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2006, 05:36:40 PM by Little Jodie P »
FOREVER AND ALWAYS "Little Jodie P" :)

Offline trinidad badboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2006, 03:54:35 PM »
to be in love is crazy and not to be in love is also crazy.

it works both ways  ;D

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2006, 05:16:09 PM »
Morvant...honestly i think that being in love is to some degree a touch of insanity! you don't realise some of the shit you do because pf "love" untill after you are out of the situation. then you wonder "what the ass was i thinking". love and craziness to me go hand in hand!
i could not have said it better.also love and rage goes hand in hand.it takes a while to know your in love and only seconds to realise you've lost it.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline OutsideMan

• Many bad things. *Sips Scotch*
  • Hero Warrior
  • SocaWarrior4Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2006, 05:46:12 PM »
Love and Insanity is de same f**king ting...it have no big difference between dem two. 
Insanity is a weakness. 
And weakness leads to failure. 

And failure should never be an option.

:afro: 
The dumbest people on earth are generally located in comment sections of websites all over the world.

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2006, 07:05:09 AM »
Love and Insanity is de same f**king ting...it have no big difference between dem two. 
Insanity is a weakness. 

love i suppose can be a weakness, but it is also a strength and you need to remember that. falling in love and opening your heart to someone can lead to times where you feel like anything can hurt or damage you. but it also gives you the strength to go all out for the one you care for and to work hard at fighting for 'your love'. love is not faliure...i dont think so at all. i think even though it is madness...it is in the same breath a beautiful thing! and i know that i am young and dont really have a lot of experience behind me...but i know that being in love with someone can change your life forever. you also need to keep in mind that love does not only exist between lovers...love can also be between parents and children, friends, siblings, cousins, ect. love is a wonderful thing that the world needs more of. if everybody were insane because of love...then honestly i think we would be living a much nicer place!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 12:08:27 PM by Little Jodie P »

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2006, 09:06:34 AM »
so in this case where do you draw the line to say weather ah man have to go to st anns or he in love.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2006, 09:21:04 AM »
so in this case where do you draw the line to say weather ah man have to go to st anns or he in love.
when he ketch he gyul in chagaramas with ah man.and he see the tool glistening in the sunlight. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: and is ah roast fowl to boot.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 09:24:07 AM by Tallman »
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2006, 10:22:20 AM »
How de hell I does end up findin these threads?!
Steups... de last one was bout who gettin marrid and who bringin de johnny and one setta madness....

Well anyway I read this somewhere.....
Love is showing someone all the chinks and holes in yuh armour
And still handin them ah knife
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2006, 11:30:27 AM »

good question....i'll leave sista jodie to answer that one.
just incase lemme book a room in st anns

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2006, 12:07:45 PM »

Trinicana...sista jodie!?!?!?! ok then! lol...i guess i hadda live with that one!
Morvant boy...that is really a good question! people tend to do some crazy things for love. my best friend moving out of his mother house in glencoe to go shack up in chaguanas with some girl he working with from Dow village!!! what the hell is that...i say madness...he say love!
then when i was at SJC, there was this old man that used to come in Lord Harris Square everyday. he used to teach at CIC...Mr. Beckles was his name. he was crack! he went off...and the story was he was so in love with his wife and kids....but she horn him and leave him plus she take the kids too. he just lost it after that....spent some time in St. Anns too. the man used to come and teach his imaginary calss in Lord Harris Square everyday yes! poor thing!
well as for me...i know i have taken some real $hit in my last relationship....shed real tears...put up with worst and still wanted to forgive him and be with him!!! why, because i thought i was in love. now i know i needed licks and the fool (my ex) did not deserve me!
so i guess it all depends yes! love can sure build you up but watch yourself...i can break you down too. and to answer your question bout where is that fine line...i still dont know!!!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 12:14:02 PM by Little Jodie P »

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2006, 03:28:03 PM »

Trinicana...sista jodie!?!?!?! ok then! lol...i guess i hadda live with that one!
Morvant boy...that is really a good question! people tend to do some crazy things for love. my best friend moving out of his mother house in glencoe to go shack up in chaguanas with some girl he working with from Dow village!!! what the hell is that...i say madness...he say love!
then when i was at SJC, there was this old man that used to come in Lord Harris Square everyday. he used to teach at CIC...Mr. Beckles was his name. he was crack! he went off...and the story was he was so in love with his wife and kids....but she horn him and leave him plus she take the kids too. he just lost it after that....spent some time in St. Anns too. the man used to come and teach his imaginary calss in Lord Harris Square everyday yes! poor thing!
well as for me...i know i have taken some real $hit in my last relationship....shed real tears...put up with worst and still wanted to forgive him and be with him!!! why, because i thought i was in love. now i know i needed licks and the fool (my ex) did not deserve me!
so i guess it all depends yes! love can sure build you up but watch yourself...i can break you down too. and to answer your question bout where is that fine line...i still dont know!!!

:applause: ah know she was good :beermug:

Now Morvantman taking up from where Jodie left off. The bottom line is, well for me now is "love yourself more than any other'. It may sound selfish and a outright bold statement. But think about it; When you learn to appreciate yourself, love yourself unconditionally; do you think any other human being could stress you out enough to have accommodation in St. Anns ?
Somebody may mention the word 'compromise' but, the question is ' what is/are the limitation/s of compromising without getting stressed out'
Only you/me can answer that.
About the fine line or I should say the final line for me was: "being used"

Now after that experience you ever think that shit happening again ?

Love stems from honesty, loyalty, communication and most of all respect.  None can't work without the other.

my thoughts.  :beermug:

Offline OutsideMan

• Many bad things. *Sips Scotch*
  • Hero Warrior
  • SocaWarrior4Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2006, 05:52:58 PM »
Insanity is a weakness. 

love i suppose can be a weakness, but it is also a strength and you need to remember that. falling in love and opening your heart to someone can lead to times where you feel like anything can hurt or damage you. but it also gives you the strength to go all out for the one you care for and to work hard at fighting for 'your love'. love is not faliure...i dont think so at all. i think even though it is madness...it is in the same breath a beautiful thing! and i know that i am young and dont really have a lot of experience behind me...but i know that being in love with someone can change your life forever. you also need to keep in mind that love does not only exist between lovers...love can also be between parents and children, friends, siblings, cousins, ect. love is a wonderful thing that the world needs more of. if everybody were insane because of love...then honestly i think we would be living a much nicer place!

The "love" I was referring to, is "love" between a man and a woman --- the parent/child love is a whole other topic. 
Anyway, "love" is a weakness.  Love is not beautiful, it is an ugly creature.
Love is a repulsive monster bent on enslaving all captured.
Love is an emotional investment, and one that leaves most investors emotionally bankrupt at the end of the day.  Love is a cruel practical joke,  played to ridicule humanity, at the amusement of some force...
Love is sadistic. 
Love is no different from over indulging in too much chocolate...it is the same chemical enzymes released in our brains. 
Love is dead roses scattered on the grave of a shattered soul.  And there are legions of shattered souls, resting with the stale perfume of withered petals.
Love, which is mostly blind, makes one very easy to manipulate.  Imagine, the blind leading the blind. 
Love is overrated.  Love is a sickness.  Love is a disease.  Love is a cancer.  Love is an Ebola Zaire like virus unleased upon humanity.

Love is too much of a cross to bear...

Love is...do I really need to go on?

« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 06:20:03 PM by fidel2xl »
The dumbest people on earth are generally located in comment sections of websites all over the world.

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2006, 08:28:33 PM »

The "love" I was referring to, is "love" between a man and a woman --- the parent/child love is a whole other topic. 
Love is an emotional investment, and one that leaves most investors emotionally bankrupt at the end of the day.  Love is a cruel practical joke,  played to ridicule humanity, at the amusement of some force...
Love is sadistic. 
Love is no different from over indulging in too much chocolate...it is the same chemical enzymes released in our brains. 
Love is dead roses scattered on the grave of a shattered soul.  And there are legions of shattered souls, resting with the stale perfume of withered petals.
Love, which is mostly blind, makes one very easy to manipulate.  Imagine, the blind leading the blind. 
Love is overrated.  Love is a sickness.  Love is a disease.  Love is a cancer.  Love is an Ebola Zaire like virus unleased upon humanity.

OMG...you need to forgive whoever hurt you! you need someone to love you! honey i am praying for you...because i think it is impossible for one person to have so much hate and anger and poison in them and they still lead a normal life! honey you are not alone! and i really think you need to analyse why you are so angry! it really cannot be that bad....i dont know what else to say.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2006, 12:07:06 AM by Little Jodie P »

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2006, 09:28:59 PM »
Insanity is a weakness. 

Love is sadistic. 

<throws some holy water and salt on fidel>

Lordy I in shock.
Fidel tell meh ya just pulling meh panty strings and you not serious.

What killing me quote  "Love is sadistic" and I really have no answer for that one
But what I agree with although I won't have use the word Cancer to express it is quote "Love is a cancer"
Cancer spreads right ?

So gimme a hug Fidel and if you ask politely, Jodie will give you one also.

Lordy Lordy :praying:

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2006, 10:23:33 PM »
he doh need to ask for a hug nah....he will get one anyway! he need all the love he can get!

truetrini

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2006, 12:35:41 AM »
If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2006, 04:31:05 AM »
One doh have NUTTEN to do wid de odda!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2006, 09:33:01 AM »
so in califonia when ah woman kill she 3 children and she husband take she back. i called him stupid and crazy and somebody told me he was in love. thats why i asked the question in the first place

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2006, 12:19:36 PM »
so in califonia when ah woman kill she 3 children and she husband take she back. i called him stupid and crazy and somebody told me he was in love. thats why i asked the question in the first place

see that is why i say love and insanity go hand in hand! it is madness...and she was clinically insane due to depression. he was married to her and loved her...and i guess because of love he had for her...he understoood that she was not well and took her back because he forgave her!
according to my friend Oconnorg...love is a highly subjective thing and it may not ever be something that can be explained. it really is just a feeling and the things you do for love is just the way you are compelled to act because of this feeling. dont question it....just embrace it!

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2006, 01:56:57 PM »
unless she making back dem same exact three children...dat is MADDDDDDDDDDNESS!!

1]; } ?>