May 23, 2024, 11:59:40 AM

Author Topic: Dropped baton Down Under 4x100  (Read 1826 times)

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Dropped baton Down Under 4x100
« on: March 24, 2006, 11:40:21 PM »
You leave and gone to the furthest place yuh could go on earth to drop a baton? Men go say we re-shuffle cause Darrel Brown was hurt. Why dis boy always hurt so? Is not like he does compete heavily on de world circuit to start with.

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Dropped baton Down Under 4x100
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2006, 02:48:42 AM »
You leave and gone to the furthest place yuh could go on earth to drop a baton? Men go say we re-shuffle cause Darrel Brown was hurt. Why dis boy always hurt so? Is not like he does compete heavily on de world circuit to start with.
'why dis boy always hurt always hurt so?'....maybe the hennesey & red bull he does be licking down like is gatorade and de nite life when he in Trinidad might have something to do with it. :beermug:

Offline doh_stick

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2006, 10:07:05 AM »

You would think de relay squad's contingency plan would be solid..I guess not- them men should not be dropping baton at this stage... ??? ???

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2006, 05:40:38 AM »

You would think de relay squad's contingency plan would be solid..I guess not- them men should not be dropping baton at this stage... ??? ???

Exactly...correct me if I'm wrong...isn't there a team of 5 with the understanding that if one person is injured the other one slots in?

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2006, 12:57:40 AM »

Exactly...correct me if I'm wrong...isn't there a team of 5 with the understanding that if one person is injured the other one slots in?
It is always possible to drop a baton. Not something you expect to happen but you cannot plan for every eventuality on the track.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

1]; } ?>