May 23, 2024, 06:33:18 AM

Author Topic: Would this help? Keep the count or lose it?  (Read 1109 times)

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
Would this help? Keep the count or lose it?
« on: May 22, 2006, 08:44:23 PM »
Given the state of 'commess' on the board about who have status,who on ah wagon and who is rookie and  whose feeligs are hurt ah wonder if we may just eradicate the  'number count' associated with postings.

I know that I personally thought at one time that I would participate with enthuisiam to every thread and post responses a threads which I thought would appeal to all. I too at one time took on ole talk about the plethora
and the extent of my pontificating.

I soon realize that some folks were in a derby for NUMBER COUNT and response varied from person to person. I realized that some felt that because I started a thread that yuh cyar just respond back to it until others responded.
I was not even aware that people placed such abig deal on number count; I was simply caught up in the online connection with fellow Trinis but ah take meh ole talk. Today as a more astute poster ah simply respond to yhreads which resonateand to which i have an interest.

Ah eh care about who posting fuh numbers who responding with one liners who eh like meh opinion who doh respond tuh meh thread;

Like the song goes; if ah post say what
 if ah talk sh...t say what
If ah write an essay say what...
If yuh eh like meh say what....

DAT eh dey business.!!!!!!!!

So if keeping track of number counting of posting by individuals causing some people to stir maybe we ought to reconsider keeping track or posting the number of posting  by individuals.

As usual it is just my humble opinion.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 09:02:14 PM by AlbertaTrini »

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Would this help? just a thought
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2006, 09:04:59 PM »
My 2 cents

We are analyzing and diceting this topic too much....Can we not just forget about all this S**T and move on.. I think that every body has had their say on the matter and to keep on bringing it up is not really helping....

I respect your opinion Alberta and agree with it but this is the 3rd or 4th Thread....

Time to move on...

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
Re: Would this help? Keep the count or lose it?
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2006, 09:10:43 PM »
Ah hear yuh but ah just doh like to see history repeat itself and peopl's feelings getting hurt.

But what ever leh we move on .just offering ah solution.

1]; } ?>