May 31, 2024, 10:07:32 PM

Author Topic: Sweden Better than England  (Read 4055 times)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Sweden Better than England
« on: May 19, 2006, 07:12:05 AM »
Gamarra “Sweden Are Stronger Than England”

Veteran centre-back Carlos Gamarra (ex-Inter/ Atlético Madrid/Flamengo/Corinthians) has gone on record with what seems to be either a bizarre piece of judgement or a jibe at Sven Goran Eriksson’s England.

“If we can play a great game against England they might not make it through.  As far as I’m concerned Sweden are stronger than England at the moment” explained the Captain of the Paraguayan squad, currently trying to raise Palmeiras from the bottom of the Brasileirão.

Paraguay form part of a Group B that counts on England, Sweden and Trinidad & Tobago. The ‘Guaraníes’ challenge this year is to improve on the last two editions that saw France (1998) and Germany (2002) send the Paraguayans packing in the last sixteen knockout match.

"In the last two World Cups we made the mistake of going onto the pitch with a small-team mentality.  This time we know we’ve got what it takes to surprise those who think themselves grand as we want to take Paraguay further this year” finished the 35 year-old stopper.

goal.com

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Sweden Better than England
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2006, 07:18:17 AM »
I feel the same way.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2006, 01:47:08 PM »
who cares who is stronger. it only matters who gets it right on the day. Sweden could beat England? Sure they can...but it doh mean they will. Paraguay need to study T&T...their new big team mentaility have them only studying England and Sweden...Stay dey..we go salt dem ;D

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2006, 02:02:16 PM »

Veteran centre-back Carlos Gamarra (ex-Inter/ Atlético Madrid/Flamengo/Corinthians) has gone on record with what seems to be either a bizarre piece of judgement or a jibe at Sven Goran Eriksson’s England.

“If we can play a great game against England they might not make it through.  As far as I’m concerned Sweden are stronger than England at the moment” explained the Captain of the Paraguayan squad, currently trying to raise Palmeiras from the bottom of the Brasileirão.

Paraguay form part of a Group B that counts on England, Sweden and Trinidad & Tobago. The ‘Guaraníes’ challenge this year is to improve on the last two editions that saw France (1998) and Germany (2002) send the Paraguayans packing in the last sixteen knockout match.

"In the last two World Cups we made the mistake of going onto the pitch with a small-team mentality.  This time we know we’ve got what it takes to surprise those who think themselves grand as we want to take Paraguay further this year” finished the 35 year-old stopper.

goal.com

YEH f**kING RITE .... england is better than dat f**king blonde bullerman side

Offline kappy

• Sr. Warrior
  • Tantie whey yuh dey !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2006, 03:53:24 PM »

goal.com

just listening to Fox Soccer a program called Bosses ... the Paraguian coach called TnT "fun loving" "naive" and "easilty distracted" ... this man is an ass (sorry) ... apart from the Brits i want dem fellas tuh beat dis team bad ...
Snake in de balliser

Offline Yasharwan23

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2006, 07:41:04 PM »
We hittin England bout 4 in dey arse boy  ;D :devil:

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2006, 09:30:26 AM »

goal.com

just listening to Fox Soccer a program called Bosses ... the Paraguian coach called TnT "fun loving" "naive" and "easilty distracted" ... this man is an ass (sorry) ... apart from the Brits i want dem fellas tuh beat dis team bad ...

I saw that last night. That man is an idiot. When Dog start to pelt blade deh go see how much we love fun. I really don't see how he could say that. What does mean by that ? We can beat that Paraguayan side, its 11 v 11 and thats all that matters.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2006, 03:11:03 PM »
Reading this string has convinced me that I have been thinking right all along!

We will at least draw with both Sweden & England and definitely BEAT Paraguay!

5 points gets us thru to the 2nd Round!

Once we get to the 2nd Round Beenie admits he was lying to encourage our opponents to underestimate us and that he does honestly believe that T&T can win the World Cup after our showing in the first Round and that we are capable of at least making it to the quarters!!

Cheers folks, we shall shock the World and win some more repect for Caribbean football! 
Now watch d ride!! :chilling:
« Last Edit: May 20, 2006, 03:13:40 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2006, 03:46:33 PM »
SocaCrapo, is CroCroPro really yuh long lost daddy...  :rotfl:

Did you know Sugar Aloes first song was a Chutney Soca. Ah wonder how he hate indians now so, like ah indian buit him....  :devil:

On a serious note, England is de strongest on paper, on de field anything can happen.

Football is a funny game !
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2006, 06:14:34 PM »
Reading this string has convinced me that I have been thinking right all along!

We will at least draw with both Sweden & England and definitely BEAT Paraguay!

5 points gets us thru to the 2nd Round!

Once we get to the 2nd Round Beenie admits he was lying to encourage our opponents to underestimate us and that he does honestly believe that T&T can win the World Cup after our showing in the first Round and that we are capable of at least making it to the quarters!!

Cheers folks, we shall shock the World and win some more repect for Caribbean football! 
Now watch d ride!! :chilling:

Well, the way things are looking now with just about everyone underestimating us, I think that 9 points eh to much to ask for. ;D
Soca Warriors!  All the rest are joker warriors!

Offline marcel

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2006, 03:34:45 AM »

0-0

1]; } ?>